I decided to jump back on Halo 5 after being away for a while. Playing Warzone to get my skills back (plus bought an Elite controller so I'm readjusting almost 15 years of muscle memory) but I'm having some problems. After 5-10 minutes, games "kicks me" for no apparent reason. I find myself back on the Warzone menu with no option but to go back to Main Menu. I know it is not my internet since I play pretty demanding games on my PC with no lag. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? If so, is 343i doing anything about it?
Yeah its a massive issue that 343 can't fix but i power off my xbox before playing and that worked for me.
Players miss wz of 12
I decided to jump back on Halo 5 after being away for a while. Playing Warzone to get my skills back (plus bought an Elite controller so I'm readjusting almost 15 years of muscle memory) but I'm having some problems. After 5-10 minutes, games "kicks me" for no apparent reason. I find myself back on the Warzone menu with no option but to go back to Main Menu. I know it is not my internet since I play pretty demanding games on my PC with no lag. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? If so, is 343i doing anything about it?
Usually restarting halo 5 or the Xbox one fixes this glitch.

As far as I know, there should be a patch that will (hopefully) fix this, but with halo wars 2 right around the corner, I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on it.