Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Warzone Lobby Switch bug?

OP flamingchicken5

The new lobbies are nice, and extremely organized, but i've noticed a bug when switching to one lobby in particular.
Warzone. I'm not sure if this is purposeful, but whenever I go into the Warzone lobby, the bumpers don't work to quick switch out. It's not a huge deal, but it's inconvenient nonetheless, and I wish that 343 would fix it. Anyone else have this problem?
Yes, very annoying as I have to wait for it to resync my reqs each time
The new lobbies are nice, and extremely organized, but i've noticed a bug when switching to one lobby in particular.
Warzone. I'm not sure if this is purposeful, but whenever I go into the Warzone lobby, the bumpers don't work to quick switch out. It's not a huge deal, but it's inconvenient nonetheless, and I wish that 343 would fix it. Anyone else have this problem?
I have this problem too, only when switching using the bumpers. Until there is a formal release saying this has been resolved I will continue just exiting out to the main screen to change my lobbies.
I have experienced that problem also and I have seen that every time I play arena or social then play warzone of any kind right as I fight a lobby and connect to the server I get kicked off the game and appear on the Home screen.
Sylvanic wrote:
I have experienced that problem also and I have seen that every time I play arena or social then play warzone of any kind right as I fight a lobby and connect to the server I get kicked off the game and appear on the Home screen.
This has been happening more frequently as of late.