Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

"we were unable to get your latest saved data"

OP Ryan lfc 92

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I downloaded the updaate. now i cant play online.
Ditto.
I'm having the same issue.
Same here.
Same :/
Just a thought but did you have enough memory for the update? Have you tried rebooting after update. Sign out sign back in? These seem to be the most common fixes for issues such as these
Just a thought but did you have enough memory for the update? Have you tried rebooting after update. Sign out sign back in? These seem to be the most common fixes for issues such as these
hard reset
hard reset
That worked.
I have tried hard reboot.. unplugging the power completely.. unplugging my router.. all my games are now affected ever since downloading this update...

😭

Any more ideas?
Another one here.

I am getting the following:

- Network / Multiplayer test says all is OK
- No Games and Apps are syncing the cloud/save data
- Unable to play anything online and getting party error messages
- I am in the UK
- Tried both a soft and a hard re-set
- Tried a Sign in/Sign out

Really dissapointed as BTB has just updated and I am stuck not playing it. If anyone techy reads this and needs more info to help diagnose the problem, let me know.
Relogin in your microsoft accounts or restart your console.
Another one here.

I am getting the following:

- Network / Multiplayer test says all is OK
- No Games and Apps are syncing the cloud/save data
- Unable to play anything online and getting party error messages
- I am in the UK
- Tried both a soft and a hard re-set
- Tried a Sign in/Sign out

Really dissapointed as BTB has just updated and I am stuck not playing it. If anyone techy reads this and needs more info to help diagnose the problem, let me know.
OK - I 'removed' my account from the Xbox and re-added it. Still getting the same errors.

EDIT: DO NOT REMOVE YOUR ACCOUNT. You will lose all local saves. So, until I can re-sync my saves, I have nothing.
Sorry for the double post, a fix is here from the Xbox Preview Program forums.

Quote:
"Try going offline, restarting your Xbox from the snap menu, then going back online after it starts up."
It worked for me and many others, all saves back and synced again. Time for some BTB
Not working for me, not going offline, or hard resets. I've tried signing in and out with no luck. Gonna see if it's messing up my other games.
Yeah all my games are failing. Just had another dashboard update. Maybe that is causing this. I've reported problem in preview program.
Sorry for the double post, a fix is here from the Xbox Preview Program forums.

Quote:
"Try going offline, restarting your Xbox from the snap menu, then going back online after it starts up."
It worked for me and many others, all saves back and synced again. Time for some BTB
Thank you! Just tried it and it worked for me!!! :D
I know that my xbox one gets angry every once in awhile. I leave it on non stop because I run my tv through it and use other apps like amazon, netflix, and other entertainment stuff. Nonetheless I notice that when I go to play a game online that it may have difficulties connecting or starts to lag. I literally unplug my xbox and also my router (mainly because they are right next to each other) and that always works.
I have spoken to Xbox support and this issue is mainly happening to preview members..
I resolved the issue by removing my profile from the xbox and readding.. I was then able to sync all data and play online
Haven't had a game saved since the stupid update. My rank has stayed the same for the past 7 games. And the bonus is that SWAT is even more broken than before the update.

Thanks 343.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2