OP OwenHalo08

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Dear 343,

The nightfall series isn’t playing for me on halo channel. And no, this isn’t halo reach.
I am not sure if this happens to other people. Also, This happen’s with the fall of reach movie too.
So 343, could you please fix this? Also I really want that nightfall armor for Halo 5!

343 Response
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/why-can%E2%80%99t-i-watch-nightfall-343-response/832f3398-efa4-4136-99b8-531d32a7d6ef/posts?page=1#post8
Quote:
Hey all!

We are aware of this and are looking into things. I don't have an ETA but I can tell you that it does affect both Nightfall and Fall of Reach.

If/when I get some answers, I'll be sure to pop by and let you know.

Thank you in advance for your patience!
OwenHalo08 wrote:
Dear 343,

The nightfall series isn’t playing for me on halo channel. And no, this isn’t halo reach.
I am not sure if this happens to other people. Also, This happen’s with the fall of reach movie too.
So 343, could you please fix this? Also I really want that nightfall armor for Halo 5!
While the channel has always been hit or miss with the community, you can get the Nightfall armour in the REQ cards.
OwenHalo08 wrote:
Dear 343,

Did you buy the Nightfall series? I don't think you can watch it for free
Yeah, it also happens to me. I can´t watch it.
I believe Nightfall was only available if you preordered Halo 5 (I could be wrong!)

I have seen it on Netflix so you do have other ways of watching it, or even purchasing the Halo Movie Collection blu ray.
My physical copy of Halo MCC came with a code for Halo Nightfall. If you have MCC try that.
I think Nightfall is locked unless you redeem a code for it. When you click 'play now' on it, what does it say? Does it load an ad or play the usual 'Up next' intro?
Hey all!

We are aware of this and are looking into things. I don't have an ETA but I can tell you that it does affect both Nightfall and Fall of Reach.

Hey all!

Thanks Snicky. At least it is noticed. Do you know if it goes through similar bug patching to the games, or is it different for the apps/ website?
MrDeath130 wrote:
I believe Nightfall was only available if you preordered Halo 5 (I could be wrong!)

I have seen it on Netflix so you do have other ways of watching it, or even purchasing the Halo Movie Collection blu ray.
My copy of MCC came with Nightfall.
I just paid £14 for Nightfall on waypoint. Don't care if it's on other platforms to watch. The point is that I paid for it on way point to watch and get the armour as a bonus. Everytime i start it up it doesn't load and says " That's not right. Sorry about that....."
Hey all!

Any word on this? I appreciate you taking your time to respond and take a look into this, but when you say "if / when I get some answers"

Keyword if....it's not very reassuring for people who paid for this / paid money for a game that came with the code.... not trying to make a stink about it cus it's obviously not the end of the world, but just being honest. It makes it sound like it is a low priority thing
Hey guys I also would like to know if this is gonna be fixed anytime soon as I purchased halo nightfall last week and can’t watch on halo tv. It seems like it wouldn’t be hard to fix and is one of the main functions of the app anyways. Just don’t understand how such an important feature is not working for this long.
I just bought nightfall the other day for the nightfall armor, i paid money for this! I hope they fix this soon
I am still waiting to buy this until 343 can fix it. Hopefully keeping the thread going will eventually get something done lol.
Is there still no word on when they will get this fixed
Hey all!

Thanks! This is great to know!
Wow still not fixed, wow 15 dollars wasted!
FYI, Nightfall armor can also be unlocked through Halo 5 gold Req packs.
FYI, Nightfall armor can also be unlocked through Halo 5 gold Req packs.
yea but i paid 15 dollars for a product that dont work, i understand its in req packs but i specifically paid 15 dollars to unlock it with nightfall
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4