1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Good tidings fair Spartans.

I come bearing good news (I hope)!

We believe this issue has been resolved for the most part. There may still be some issues loading things on mobile but other platforms should be working again.

Thank you for your continued patience as we worked with partner teams to get things up and going again.

Enjoy the show!
Welp, i'm still getting a white blank screen after login into the app and for some reason it throws an error when trying to download on Windows.
Can confirm this works on pc now, still doesn’t work for mobile, and i’ve yet to try it on my xbox
Yay finally cant wait to try it!!!

We believe this issue has been resolved for the most part. There may still be some issues loading things on mobile but other platforms should be working again.

Thank you for your continued patience as we worked with partner teams to get things up and going again.

Enjoy the show!
Thanks a ton for fixing the issue. Much appreciated!
You guys did it! Thanks so much!!!
it works now
Also its not just Nightfall the same message appears for The Fall of Reach.
I've had the same problem. Must be a server issue on their end for both things. Is there any armour unlock for watching The Fall of Reach like there is for Nightfall?
sadly no
Also its not just Nightfall the same message appears for The Fall of Reach.
I've had the same problem. Must be a server issue on their end for both things. Is there any armour unlock for watching The Fall of Reach like there is for Nightfall?
sadly no
Okay, thanks for letting me know. Would have been cool.
Well, it still don't works on Mobile, i'm using Android 10 and Halo Channel don't works.
Why is it not working fix it for iPhones

Enjoy the show!
Hi, I watched it (like 5 times) when it was released back in 2014 in my Xbox One, but without the armor being unlocked. I tried again a few years ago but nothing. Yesterday I tried again in the Windows 10 version of Halo Channel, because someone in another thread told me he unlocked the armor like that, but still nothing. Right now I just finished re-watching It all over again in the Xbox One (after I saw the food responding on this thread) and the armor is still locked. Can I have some help to unlock this armor since I'm trying to have that since the first year of life of the Xbox One?

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy the show!

Enjoy the show!
Hi, I watched it (like 5 times) when it was released back in 2014 in my Xbox One, but without the armor being unlocked. I tried again a few years ago but nothing. Yesterday I tried again in the Windows 10 version of Halo Channel, because someone in another thread told me he unlocked the armor like that, but still nothing. Right now I just finished re-watching It all over again in the Xbox One (after I saw the food responding on this thread) and the armor is still locked. Can I have some help to unlock this armor since I'm trying to have that since the first year of life of the Xbox One?

Thanks in advance.
Update: I tried to uninstall the app with all of it's content and re installing it again. Obviously nothing changed, but Is just to let y'all know that this tactic doesn't work, in case were you wondering :/
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4