OP Hammy1023

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Hello!

I have been hording my daily win/login Packs for a little while and noticed that today I did not receive the packs for both warzone and firefight (yes I did win and even played FF a second time just to make sure) BUT I got the daily login and arena daily... I did notice the first time around at the carnage report screen that it said I had two packs(which would be the FF and WZ daily) can any one help? or point me in a direction of who to contact about this issue?
Hammy1023 wrote:
Hello!

I have been hording my daily win/login Packs for a little while and noticed that today I did not receive the packs for both warzone and firefight (yes I did win and even played FF a second time just to make sure) BUT I got the daily login and arena daily... I did notice the first time around at the carnage report screen that it said I had two packs(which would be the FF and WZ daily) can any one help? or point me in a direction of who to contact about this issue?
I just had the same thing happen to me. I have since won another couple of games and got no packs with them either so it is not like it was just a delay and I had to win 2 today.
WolfMan847 wrote:
Hammy1023 wrote:
Hello!

I just had the same thing happen to me. I have since won another couple of games and got no packs with them either so it is not like it was just a delay and I had to win 2 today.
Same thing here. The daily arena showed up, but not the WZ & WZFF. I also won twice, but nothing!!
WolfMan847 wrote:
Hammy1023 wrote:
Hello!

Same thing here. The daily arena showed up, but not the WZ & WZFF. I also won twice, but nothing!!
Also happened to me, tonight. Got the daily login and arena win, then got WZ and FF. The unopened reqs counter even showed 4 at this point. Continued to play FF until I got a promotion pack. When I went into my reqs, only had promotion, arena, and daily login packs. Way point shows I was awarded WZ and FF today, but it looks like they got lost.
Same just happened to me, post game carnage report showed daily wins for wz & wzff but no packs!
I also have this problem, I played a good 6 or 7 games of WZFF with some members of my company last night, won most of them but none of us got our win packs :c
Same thing yesterday and today
Same here :/ missing 3 packs !! I hope the req system isnt in halo 6 😂
Been checking all morning on the way point site to see if they have delayed but I guess not, It seems this is happening to a lot more people..Hopefully 343 gets on this soon!
Hammy1023 wrote:
Been checking all morning on the way point site to see if they have delayed but I guess not, It seems this is happening to a lot more people..Hopefully 343 gets on this soon!
For sure. I mean its just 2 packs, but I earned those 2 packs. I have had the daily login pack not appear before, but didn't care as much about that since its only like 5 things and hardly ever something useful. I would love to get my 2 packs as well as a little apology Hannibal Mantis Cert...
WolfMan847 wrote:
Hammy1023 wrote:
For sure. I mean its just 2 packs, but I earned those 2 packs. I have had the daily login pack not appear before, but didn't care as much about that since its only like 5 things and hardly ever something useful. I would love to get my 2 packs as well as a little apology Hannibal Mantis Cert...
Yes I feel like I have been burned. It's not the amount of packs, it's more on the principle.
WolfMan847 wrote:
Hammy1023 wrote:
Yes I feel like I have been burned. It's not the amount of packs, it's more on the principle.
Definitely the principle. I understand that there sometimes might be a disconnect with the servers, I have had the packs sometimes be delayed in their availability by a game or 2. This time I have played several more games and won them, got my Daily Login and Arena Win, but still no WZ or WZFF pack. It is just annoying at this point. Makes me less motivated to play daily if things like this are going to continue to happen.
Same here for yesterday and today. I get the daily login and arena win packs just not the WZ or FF packs.
WolfMan847 wrote:
WolfMan847 wrote:
Hammy1023 wrote:
Definitely the principle. I understand that there sometimes might be a disconnect with the servers, I have had the packs sometimes be delayed in their availability by a game or 2. This time I have played several more games and won them, got my Daily Login and Arena Win, but still no WZ or WZFF pack. It is just annoying at this point. Makes me less motivated to play daily if things like this are going to continue to happen.
I don't have a problem with the waiting for it to show up, been there. It's when they don't show up at all, that I get my panties in a knot!!
343 has totally dropped the ball again! Win Warzone Firefight, 2 days in a row 4 req packs that just NEVER show up. I have been killing WARDENS as well and the f'ing progress bar has not moved for the las 3 weeks. Don't promise crap you won't deliver. FIRE THE MANAGEMENT OF 343 BEFORE THEY DESTROY HALO 6!
Halo 4 was crap, but since I loved the characters, I gave Halo 5 a chance. The servers crash at least 2-3 times per day in the middle of games. HALO WAS THE GOLD STANDARD, NOW IT IS THE IRON STANDARD WITH ZERO ORIGINALITY!
A great franchise dying a slow death. There are Many other games to spend my time and money on!
Exactly that! I played another game or two this afternoon, won & had the carnage report & said had 2 packs to open again but nothing came through. Then also checked waypoint & still nothing. That's twice in one day, even though I had a commendation pack, promotion pack & a daily log in pack. Just no daily win packs
WolfMan847 wrote:
Hammy1023 wrote:
The daily win packs are what keep me coming back to play every day mostly. take away the WZ packs, theres no point in playing WZ daily
Hammy1023 wrote:
WolfMan847 wrote:
Hammy1023 wrote:
The daily win packs are what keep me coming back to play every day mostly. take away the WZ packs, theres no point in playing WZ daily
Hopefully they will notice, and reimburse us for the missing packs!!
Hammy1023 wrote:
WolfMan847 wrote:
Hammy1023 wrote:
Hopefully they will notice, and reimburse us for the missing packs!!
Would be nice but wishful thinking I fear
Same has happened to me today and yesterday. Daily login packs, promotion packs etc are fine but Warzone and Warzone Firefight win packs are AWOL. As with others, the post-game recap shows the packs have been awarded and the daily commendations show as unlocked but no packs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5