Forums / Support / Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

Achievements not unlocking

OP CODEMONKEY117

So I decided to play halo Wars the definitive edition on legendary for old times sake but I'm not getting achievements for the levels I am completing. I got achievements for completing missions 1-4 but not the rest. It is rather annoying. Why is 343 so persistent about relaxing broken games?
Achievements not unlocking is really more of an issue on the Xbox One itself, due to the way unlocking was changed from the 360 (they unlock on the server as opposed to the console). I've had quite a few games where achievements unlocked a few days after getting them. You could try hard resetting your console, wait a few more days or try running the mission again and see if it unlocks
stckrboy wrote:
Achievements not unlocking is really more of an issue on the Xbox One itself, due to the way unlocking was changed from the 360 (they unlock on the server as opposed to the console). I've had quite a few games where achievements unlocked a few days after getting them. You could try hard resetting your console, wait a few more days or try running the mission again and see if it unlocks
Bit strange out of all the games I have played on my xbox one, only 3 games have problems with achievements unlocking - Halo Wars DE, Halo Wars 2 and Halo MCC.

See the trend?

Blaming xbox one console is just an excuse.
Bit strange out of all the games I have played on my xbox one, only 3 games have problems with achievements unlocking - Halo Wars DE, Halo Wars 2 and Halo MCC.

See the trend?

Not an excuse. Your experiences may have been limited to Halo games, but other people, including myself, have had issues unlocking achievements in various other games since the X1 launched
stckrboy wrote:

See the trend?

Not an excuse. Your experiences may have been limited to Halo games, but other people, including myself, have had issues unlocking achievements in various other games since the X1 launched
Well very strange it's only 343 games that are this broken and no one ever gives us an update regarding a fix. It's ridiculous having to close these games from the dashboard after every play and not be allowed to continue from a checkpoint to make sure achievements are actually tracked. Me nor any of my friends have ever had to do this with any OTHER game.
Me nor any of my friends have ever had to do this with any OTHER game.
As I said in my quote, you may have experienced issues with only Halo. Myself and others I know have experienced achievement issues with multiple games. Just becuase it hasn't happened to you personally, doens't mean it hasn't happened to other people