Skip to main content
Recently started using the app on PC to try to set up Battle Royale with some friends, and noticed the hassle I had to go through due to functionality issues.

It seems if you try to search by gamertag, or by keyword, that no input box shows up at all, thus not letting you search for things on PC.

Unfortunately, you can't seem to add games through the browser either, so my solution was to boot the game up on my Xbox, copy the files into my My Files, then boot the game up on PC and access the files there.

This is a major oversight and should be fixed immediately. Unfortunately, it seems like this app has been mostly abandoned?

EDIT: I was able to reach out to support about this. The dev team is aware of the bug and are working on a fix. Due to Infinite coming out soon, I doubt we will see a fix any time soon really, but they are keeping in contact with me about updates.
Also came across this issue. I dont have any hope for a fix.
Recently started using the app on PC to try to set up Battle Royale with some friends, and noticed the hassle I had to go through due to functionality issues.

It seems if you try to search by gamertag, or by keyword, that no input box shows up at all, thus not letting you search for things on PC.

Unfortunately, you can't seem to add games through the browser either, so my solution was to boot the game up on my Xbox, copy the files into my My Files, then boot the game up on PC and access the files there.

This is a major oversight and should be fixed immediately. Unfortunately, it seems like this app has been mostly abandoned?
Hello,

As far as I know it is broken. I have been using Waypoint to look for maps and bookmark them so Halo 5 Forge can use them. Its not perfect, but its the best we got for now.

Hope this helped
I was able to reach out to support about this. The dev team is aware of the bug and are working on a fix. Due to Infinite coming out soon, I doubt we will see a fix any time soon really, but they are keeping in contact with me about updates.