Halo 5: Forge – Official Bug Report Thread

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Hello, I don't know I feel this is the right thread but I have an issue. My map isn't showing up on waypoint and yes I have search visibility on. Before I added screenshots, it was just a grey image. When I try to load it up, it says retrieving data and won't show name. Any help? Please
EDIT: Might've fixed the startup crashes for Halo 5: Forge,
To fix this, I deleted the Halo 5: Forge folder from:
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Halo5Forge (If you can't access Windows Apps, you have to change the owner to you)
[Right-Click on WindowsApps > Properties > |Security Tab | > [ Advanced ] > Change Owner (Top-middle) >Type in your Microsoft Username > Hit Check Name > OK]
By Microsoft Username, I mean the Name that the login screen shows before you log on.
Once you have access, download this neat little tool called, Unlocker.
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/Unlocker.shtml#download
Select your bit version and download and install. (If you don't know what your's is) [Right-Click Start > System] Should tell you there.

Once installed, goto:
C:\Program Files\Unlocker
[Right-Click on Unlocker.exe > Copy > Right Click on Desktop > Paste Shortcut > Right-Click & Rename to Unlocker]
[Open Unlocker > Click This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files > WindowsApps > Microsoft.Halo5Forge > OK]
Let Unlocker do it's thing, then after the folder is deleted, go ahead & re-download Halo 5: Forge, should work from there.

If it doesn't, either you need to Update your graphics card, your Windows 10 version or you didn't meet the requirements, but that's probably not the case.
(...unless that is the case then, uh... you'll need better specs or probably a better PC.)

Hope this fixes things for whoever finds this.
Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place or not, but I wanted to ask about a problem I have been having the past week.

Whenever I go to Forge > Search > Custom Search > Keyword Search, I can not select the option to add keywords to search anymore. The window/menus in the Custom Search section show up just fine, but when I click on the Keyword portion, nothing happens. Also, when I try to add an Owner to the search, I click, but nothing happens there either. Please follow up with me on this, and let me know if you need any more information, or have a possible fix. Thanks so much!
My friend and I have the same issue as the post above
So the armor im wearing has the armor part of the fingers just floating there.
( SHINOBI HEARTLESS ) i know stuff is going on but if it can be fixed it'll be great!
Using 343 Industries KOTH Scripts Prefabs and when testing my game mode in custom games, the dedicated server crashes around about the 3 - 8 minute mark depending on how many players are in the lobby and playing. Please assist.
Didact HCS wrote:
Using 343 Industries KOTH Scripts Prefabs and when testing my game mode in custom games, the dedicated server crashes around about the 3 - 8 minute mark depending on how many players are in the lobby and playing. Please assist.
UPDATE #1: Tested on a Local Server and still got disconnected at exactly 6:00 mark with a rubber banding spike at 6:43 - 6:37... this shouldn't be happening on a dedicated server let alone a LAN server. Base gametype is Oddball HCS, base map is The Rig HCS.
Didact HCS wrote:
If you post in the thread below, one of the 343 guys should be able to help you out. They've been providing assistance on LS there:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-5-local-server-official-thread/d5596cbd-3b76-4d70-83d0-f1e804fac1db/posts
stckrboy wrote:
Didact HCS wrote:
If you post in the thread below, one of the 343 guys should be able to help you out. They've been providing assistance on LS there:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-5-local-server-official-thread/d5596cbd-3b76-4d70-83d0-f1e804fac1db/posts
Not isolated around the Local Server... it is around the scripting of Forge or something? It happens on both Dedicated Xbox Live Servers and the Local Servers.
When using mouse and keyboard, trying to crouch while holding the sprint button takes a while to activate a slide, and sometimes toggles the crouch position even though toggle crouch is off
The game will not recognize my mouse clicks, making playing the Forge mode unplayable.
Now, not only can I not input search criteria under Forge > Search > Custom Search > Keyword Search, but now I am also being kicked from certain games with lag. I have a 70mbps internet package. There should be an option in Halo Forge to show ping of other players, and also to set ping caps, so hosts don't get kicked. Not sure why this thread even exists if 343 won't do anything about our issues or even acknowledge that we've taken the time to give feedback.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12