2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 14
Here's a rather annoying bug: When a custom game finishes, the lobby's max player setting keeps changing to the number of players currently in the lobby, instead of what the host originally set.
When I make quick flicks with the mouse in Halo Forge for pc, the sensitivity drops. I was looking around and only heard people talking about input lag. But this is definitely not input lag. It is almost like mouse deceleration. Slow mouse movement far turn, fast movement short turn. My settings are as follows. -Xbox DVR has always been off, windows mouse settings are 6/11 with enhance pointer unticked, cpi is set to 1200. In Game: acceleration is off, smoothing is off, raw is on, accel factor is at the lowest setting, vsync off. Zastudueen posted this on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3rlmuvQ6j0.
If you have a mouse capable of 1000hz poll rate, set it to such and give that a shot. Also: http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.com/2010/03/markc-windows-7-mouse-acceleration-fix.html
Just downloaded the halo 5 forge on my pc and tried to go on a forge map and start doing stuff but everytime I press start tha match I get this: Attention error retrieving data center connection quality information. Is there anything I can do to fix that?
For whatever reason, Halo 5 is lagging really bad on my PC. As in headshots aren't registering and players are rubberbanding all over the place. I don't get this issue with any other game I play and my network is not the problem (18 mbps down and 6 mbps up). It'd be nice to see a fix for this issue, as it's really getting in the way of my enjoyment in Custom Games.
Thank you.
when I launch halo I get
Warning
Your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements. You may encounter
performance or stability issues.
0x80000001
Continue Close
I click continue and then the halo screen that I was on goes away and it takes me
back to the Halo 5 Forge Play Now screen See In Store screen
From System Requirement Labs, they say I meet the min requirments
VIDEO CARD
Minimum: GeForce 650 Ti 2GB VRAM
You Have: AMD Radeon (TM) R7 370 Series
latest radeon driver as of 12/17/2016
driver version 16.12.1
Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
Required
You Have
Pixel Shader version
Vertex Shader version
Dedicated Video RAM
required 2 GB
You Have 3.0 GB
CPU
Minimum: Intel Core i5 at 2.3Ghz or AMD equivalent
You Have: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor
CPU SPEED
Minimum: Info
You Have: 3.2 GHz
RAM
Minimum: 8 GB
You Have: 8.0 GB
OS
Minimum: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition
You Have: Microsoft Windows 10 (build 14393.576), 64-bit
FREE DISK SPACE
Minimum: 40 GB
You Have: 1.0 TB
Still crashing on startup. I don't think my graphics card meets the minimum, but everything else does. I should at least be able to get to the menu, but the game simply closes while loading after I see the 343 logo. I just want to get to the menu so that I can set everything to minimum and see if it can run like that (which it should be at least capable of running, fps not withstanding, considering I could run Halo Online at near max settings), but it simply doesn't allow me.
Many people have said that uninstalling the Halo App fixed the issue for them, but it made no difference for myself and others as well.
Persisting bug - Dialogue windows/pop-up screens are still super finicky. Windows will pop up and immediately go away. It looks as though the window displays for only a single frame. It usually takes multiple tries of pressing the A button on my controller before it finally pops up and stays there.

Also, we desperately need text chat in the lobby. VOIP would be a huge plus
Just downloaded the halo 5 forge on my pc and tried to go on a forge map and start doing stuff but everytime I press start tha match I get this: Attention error retrieving data center connection quality information. Is there anything I can do to fix that?
I´m having the same issue, and my computer can handle the game so I dont know whats happening
the last update has caused items to despawn every second round on infection, and any other game mode involvin multiple rounds.

round 1;3;5 etc will work fine, but the even round will have forge blocks and vehicles etc despawn.

this happens on large maps, and items effected, are the items placed last. a map of mine is unplayable because the spawn points were placed last, and we cant spawn in on round 2
Torhque wrote:
Persisting bug - Dialogue windows/pop-up screens are still super finicky. Windows will pop up and immediately go away. It looks as though the window displays for only a single frame. It usually takes multiple tries of pressing the A button on my controller before it finally pops up and stays there.

how you fixed the prblem, cuz pressing a does nothing for me
Torhque wrote:

The problem is still there. I just keep pressing A until the window finally stays up lol
Torhque wrote:
Torhque wrote:

The problem is still there. I just keep pressing A until the window finally stays up lol
I think i pressed oder 100 Times, it Jeeps disappearing lol
Torhque wrote:
Torhque wrote:
I think i pressed oder 100 Times, it Jeeps disappearing lol
Try to be super quick with pressing the A button. Like, literally try to make the button be pressed for only a millisecond lol
I am no longer able to left click on menu elements or able to switch weapon via-scrolling (both up and down). However I can shoot (left click) while in a match, and the scroll wheel still scrolls through menu elements.

Things I have tried but to no avail:
- restarting computer
- unintalling and reinstalling the game
- every possible on/off configuration of mouse smoothing and raw input
- rebinding both controls
- plugging in a controller
- Ive tried my Razer Naga Molten Edition, Logitech M705, and laptop click buttons, all have the same problem.
- Ive also tried turning off Razor Synapse
- fullscreen/windowed mode
I have an issue in forge i.ve created a base now i have some teleporters in it 2 senders 2 recievers. Now my issue is 1 pair is connected two each other and the other pair is connected u, i have a sender(alpha) in room A and the reciever(alpha) in room B, then in room B i also have the other sender(x-ray) and the reciever(x-ray) in room C.
When i go into forge they all work perfectly but when i go into custom game only the alpha teleporters work... Am i doing somthing wrong?
I.m playing on xbox one by the way
I'm on Xbox.
Shield: Colorable show up in a different spot in custom games compared to forge.

Edit: I think I figured out when it goes wrong. There is one axis that allows them to align up fine, for example the X axis. If you turn two shields 90 degrees and align them again, they appear in a different position in custom games.

Here's 2 screenshots:
Forge: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Ereaser%20NL/screenshot/5542282 the ones on the left have a Yaw of 90
Custom games: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Ereaser%20NL/screenshot/5542288 as you can see here they appear to have a different Yaw in custom games.

This post has been hidden.

I have several maps reported by a troll, can you reverse this plz?? Why would you give the power to block map creations to anonymous trolls???
Halo 5: Forge consistently crashes on me when I open the spawn item/object properties menu while in Build mode. This can be very frustrating while trying to make changes to my maps and has pretty much driven me from using this game for forging until this issue is resolved.

PC specs:
- Intel Core i5 3570K overclocked to 4.5 GHz
- 16GB DDR3 Memory overclocked to 1866 MHz
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 overclocked, +180 MHz on the core, +500 MHz on the memory
- Windows 10 64-bit Build 14393.693
Please help I keep getting this black loading screen with the error code 0x80000013,0x80000021
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 14