Forums / Support / Halo 5: Forge Support

HALO 5: FORGE - 10/20 UPDATE

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo 5: Forge Title Update
We have released a mandatory Title Update which will address a few minor stability, user interface, rendering, and localization issues. There are no additional features or new content being released as a part of this title update. This title update will be approximately 1.2GB. Customers will need to ensure they update to the latest Windows 10 OS to avoid re-downloading the full package size of 35.6GB.

You can update your Windows 10 OS by going to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and selecting Check for updates. If Windows Update says the PC is up to date, then all the updates that are currently available have already been installed.

Halo 5: Forge Live Update Notes
Stability fixes
Adjusting resolution in post-game lobbies could have resulted in application instability. This issue has been fixed. Content browser navigation instability has been addressed.

User Interface fixes
Some user scenarios which resulted in an “Unable to Join” error message improperly displaying have been addressed. Using the keyboard to tab through text entry fields previously could result in losing keyboard and mouse functionality. This issue has been fixed. Other minor UI fixes also applied.

Localization and Globalization fixes
Some updates to in-game text which (preciously) wasn’t showing up as localized into the proper languages has since been fixed, along with other minor updates.

Please download this update to be sure that you're using the best version on Halo 5: Forge!

Thank you,
The Forum Team
Thanks for the update.
Please let us know if you're working on fixing the issues being posted in your Bug Report thread:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e6fa08a8e3e54e1280e4650ddffa03ef/topics/halo-5-forge-%e2%80%93-official-bug-report-thread/7b5873c4-795e-4eaa-8e8b-881e036012f2/posts?page=6#post105
Thanks for the update log.
We have not been forgotten! Thank you, guys
Thanks for the update fix but would have been nice to have the server browser included. :(
HozerDude wrote:
Thanks for the update fix but would have been nice to have the server browser included. :(
I think that will be pushed out when the next Halo 5 content update arrives. Hoping we might get some info on that in today's Community Update :)
Hi what about an update for people with error 0x80000003 related to AMD cpus : FX 4100, FX4120, FX4130, FX4150, FX4170, FX4200, FX4300, FX4320, FX4350?

EDIT: Tried on FX4300 with 7870xt and it works now, Thank you 343, I do still have the error 0x80000003 but it loads the game after clicking continue.

Let's not forget about people with Phenoms II X4s and Phenoms II X6 . You guys realise that most people with AMD Cpus rigs can't enjoy you hard work. You should mention that in your Minimum Requirements as not supported cpus. All those people could go and buy an XBOX ONE to enjoy Halo 5 :Guardians campaign and multiplayer, buy 12 month live. All those money lost. Act Man was wright in his video clips.
I do apologise for my little wall of text, but I want Halo to reach as many people as it can.
stckrboy wrote:
HozerDude wrote:
I think that will be pushed out when the next Halo 5 content update arrives. Hoping we might get some info on that in today's Community Update :)
I hope so bud!. I see no reason to make any more maps until we get that server browser ( I have made 10 CTF maps thus far ) and a dedicated server that you can kick and ban user's and have a dedicated server that you can have a rotated maps list like we had in Halo Combat Evolved, If it never cames to pass I can just delete all my H5 maps and H5 For PC and continue playing Halo Online. No Big Deal!
My game is still crashing right after the black screen with halo logo on startup. Thank you guys for trying though. Its nice knowing you guys care about this community.
Is 343 EVER going to make an statement about what the game and community NEEDS and want.
  • For example:
  • Mouse input Lag.
  • Server browser.
And some other stuff, even basic like a limit in the pre-game lobby. what is the point of having more than 16 players on it?

is not that hard to say yes/no , "we are working on that" or speak about what are you guys working on. the game itself is amazing but is slowly dying and yeah it's all 343 fault.
Mouse input lag can be fixed by turning on Raw Inputs and turning off VSync.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

alguien que hable español v:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
grasudan wrote:
Hi what about an update for people with error 0x80000003 related to AMD cpus : FX 4100, FX4120, FX4130, FX4150, FX4170, FX4200, FX4300, FX4320, FX4350?

EDIT: Tried on FX4300 with 7870xt and it works now, Thank you 343, I do still have the error 0x80000003 but it loads the game after clicking continue.

Let's not forget about people with Phenoms II X4s and Phenoms II X6 . You guys realise that most people with AMD Cpus rigs can't enjoy you hard work. You should mention that in your Minimum Requirements as not supported cpus. All those people could go and buy an XBOX ONE to enjoy Halo 5 :Guardians campaign and multiplayer, buy 12 month live. All those money lost. Act Man was wright in his video clips.
I do apologise for my little wall of text, but I want Halo to reach as many people as it can.
I am using the top of the A-Series of the AMD's APU family and its not supported either. Keep getting the "Doesn't meet the minimum requirements" error.

Specs;
-CPU/APU: A10-7890K @4.3Ghz
-RAM: 24Gb Ripjaws
-GPU: EVGA GTX-970 ssc 4Gb
-Storage: 2Tb

Please add the CPU/APU families.
Everytime I launch my game it tells me I needed to install halo 5 forge through the windows store which I did. Other than that, how would I have the most recent update? It still allows me to play, but the game just randomly exits by itself with no warning or any reason at all. It seems to do this every game I try to play, at least once per game. I can't seem to be able to play. Is there any resolve to this? I have reinstalled the game through the store as well, to no avail.

I7 3960x
16 gb DDR3 RAM
GTX 1080

This is the error message I receive right after I press enter to play.
https://i.imgur.com/H5CvCLv.png

*Fixed it myself by doing this
  • Log out of the windows store
  • Run the command WSReset.exe as administrator while the windows store was closed.
  • Restart your PC, re-log into your account on the windows store, and it will be fixed.
Where's the changelog for the new update?
The lack of "Support" in this support board is both starting to disappoint and piss me off.
Hey 343 Industries I would REALLY I mean REALLY love to play halo on pc again like the old times before it disappeared for xbox only after Halo 2 but I only have a DX11 card right now can you fix the game were it will except DX11 cards and textures PLEASE I would love to play it again thank you for taking the time to read this.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2