Forums / Support / Halo 5: Forge Support

HALO 5: FORGE - 10/20 UPDATE

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
We need arena or a leveling system. We also need to be able to customize our sparten in game and open reqs, please.
The target script object doesn't do anything. It says that it is a one shot script object that triggers events when you shoot it, but it doesn't work at all. Can you tell me if I'm not using it right?
How do i set up a weapon or item a player picks up then later in the game when said player activates a switch it gives that person 50 points. also the game type would be Slayer no teams
The new system for scripting vastly-improved yet vastly complicated makes it hard to do anything if it makes no sense at all even to a seasoned Forger
Halo 5 Forge my PC no :(
When are we going to get new vehicles I could really use a pelican for my forge clan base.
Hello forum team I have an update request for forge is about features like natural objects such as environment plants there are some plants that are not in forge like some alien forerunner plants like warbled fans paddle grass barrens and glowing mushrooms and the ones that I use in forge that are alien look like if they are fake because they don't have much wind animation compared to the other ones in the campaign missions Genesis and reunion please feel free to reply back any response would be helpful
Thank you very much 343
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2