If anyone needs any help with forge you can post your problems here

My problem: I need to figure out how to make infection players not look like the classic infection skin and not start with the infected energy sword
Is there not an option in the Infection gametype settings that lets you change their starting weapons?
Yeah I thought it was in the settings...
If anyone needs any help with forge you can post your problems hereMy problem: I need to figure out how to make infection players not look like the classic infection skin and not start with the infected energy sword
In the Infection gametype settings go to Infected Player Options and Alpha Infected Player Options. There will be options on both to change the primary and secondary armor color, and whether or not they spawn with the Infected energy sword (If you have it set as an Energy Sword in the starting weapons).
If anyone needs any help with forge you can post your problems here
I've moved your topic down to Forge support, no need to limit support to a single topic. Feel free to use this for your issue
My items keep spawning too soon in forge and custom games. The description says that the numbers are exactly a second each so I set it to 120 (2 Minutes), but they keep spawning 10 seconds later. What's up?
I have a problem that needs solving: I Recently downloaded halo 5: forge on my brand new computer. the game starts up fine, and i can access the main menu, but whenever i try to join a game, build a forge map or do anything that involves game play the game refuses to connect. It tries to connect to the lobby and then an error message pops up saying "Error retrieving data center connection quality information. Please try again later." I tried turning off firewall. didn't work. Please, does anyone know how to fix this?
Nvm i actually found a fix: you have to open UDP port number 10. its a weird fix, and an odd number for the game to use, but it worked for me.