Forums / Support / Halo 5: Forge Support

script an object around in a circle

OP LivePD VeHicle

Hi all,

I'm completely a noob at this, but I want to make an object go in a circle twice around a tower and disappear and then re-appear again after 2 minutes.

Could someone provide a formula or a YouTube video that explains this? I would greatly appreciate that.

Backstory on the idea. I have a desert town I'm making and have a tornado I downloaded and want to script it so it can move around certain objects for it to fling around.
I gotchu. I'll have a demo for you in a day or two.
Hi all,

I'm completely a noob at this, but I want to make an object go in a circle twice around a tower and disappear and then re-appear again after 2 minutes.

Could someone provide a formula or a YouTube video that explains this? I would greatly appreciate that.

Backstory on the idea. I have a desert town I'm making and have a tornado I downloaded and want to script it so it can move around certain objects for it to fling around.
So I took a stab at making a dust devil fx (mini tornado) circle around a tower of mine, and it worked. I need to tweak the respawning so it's all automatic, but the idea is doable. Msg me on xbl, b0b is here, zero in b0b, and I can show you how to get it started. It's not exactly advanced, but it's not simple either.
Thanks all for your quick responses!!! I got it to work, (I love rural and tornados) lol