Skip to main content
Can you get timmy by playing on pc?
I have played over 50 hours and it has been around a month and no timmy
so I gues you can only get it on xbox, right?
I can't say for sure, but if it has been a month, then it would seem like you can only get it on Xbox. I believe 343i does a scan once a week to see who has met the requirements for Timmy and then the system hands out the Timmy pack to those who have. Since it has been a month, I'm guessing you cannot get it on PC. This is assuming you have completed over 50 hours according to the in-game stats.
You need to play in custom on Xbox only. Had a friend utilize PC and did not go through. Hopefully, you get your Timmy helmet.
tuhin94 wrote:
I can't say for sure, but if it has been a month, then it would seem like you can only get it on Xbox. I believe 343i does a scan once a week to see who has met the requirements for Timmy and then the system hands out the Timmy pack to those who have. Since it has been a month, I'm guessing you cannot get it on PC. This is assuming you have completed over 50 hours according to the in-game stats.
yep I have over 50 hours, but still no timmy, then I guess you cant get it on PC, rip