5. ...
  6. 8
My specs are as follows:

i7 4770K
16GB ram
980Ti GTX
1TB SSD
Win 10 Anniversary

Pretty sure I exceed recommended specs, yet it crashes on start up with this error.
Same error. Forge does not start.

Specs:
+ AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
+ 16GB RAM
+ AMD R9 390x 8GB
+ 1TB HDD
+ Win 10 Anniversary
Getting the same issue...
I am having the same problem and was originally seeing two separate error codes in the error message.

The first thing I tried was installing the latest graphics driver from Nvidia for my GTX 760. That actually fixed one of the error codes.

Now I am left with only one error code. Link to error image: http://imgur.com/GPpk5F8
As far as I could track down my error code was some Windows NT source code out there that says its a memory exception.
error: 0x80000001
https://source.winehq.org/source/include/winnt.h

shots in the dark
Did any of you use a disable windows 10 tracking tool? Wondering if I am blocking connections.

As far as I could track down my error code was some Windows NT source code out there that says its a memory exception.
error: 0x80000001
https://source.winehq.org/source/include/winnt.h
I did not disable Win 10 Tracking Tool (not even sure how to do that). Have you resolved your 0x80000001 error CalvinXCandy?
Yeah, my friend is having the same problem

Specs:
+ AMD Phenom II x4 955
+ 8GB RAM
+ AMD R9 270x
+ Win 10 Anniversary
I get the same thing. Funny, I can play Forza 6 Apex at 4k 55-60 fps.

2x Xeon E5-2690 v4 Broadwell-EP (ES0)
SuperMicro X10DAL-i
128GB DDR4 PC19200 ECC Reg RAM
XFX AMD RX 480 8GB
Win 10 Pro Anniversary
Same problem here. I remember there was a game released a short while ago that required a version of SSE that the old Phenom chips didn't support. The devs patched it so it could run on them. Lets hope it's an easy fix here too, I don't have enough money to build a new computer right now.

AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
8GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7950 3GB (driver ver 16.9.1)
Not sure if its related just to AMD but I'm getting it on an Intel chipset.
Yep 0x80000001 here too. All boxes ticked green in the Store and Forge still warns me I don't meet min requirements.

Specs:

GPU: Nvidia GTX 960 4GB OC using latest updated 372 Driver
Processor: Phenom II X4 Quad 3.2 GHz
Mainboard: Asus M5A78L-M
Memory: G-Skill 8GB DDR3
PSU: OCZ 620W
OS: Windows 10 Pro Fully updated to Anni Version 14393.105

Clearly Forge has issues specifically with Phenom II CPU's although they are a few years out of date now I can run all new games at 1080p and mostly 60fps without much fuss with a few tweaks.
Whenever I try to open the game, a message shows up that says:

WARNING
Your computer does not meet the system requirements. You may encounter performance or stability issues.
0x80000013, 0x80000021

If I click continue instead of close on the message, it opens H5 Forge, but everything is blurred into shapes of squares and triangles. I could barely read "Halo 5 Forge" in the title screen, it was so blocky, as though the pixels grew twice their size. When I tried to open forge, it says I lost connection. I used a laptop, in case you were wondering. I'm no computer expert, but the laptop has stickers on it that gloats HD display, so I don't see how it could be the screen's problem. Can someone tell me what those numbers mean, and 343 fix this! It took all night to download, and I'm sick and tired of all these complications. Just let me play the game!
Sighz21 wrote:
My specs are as follows:

i7 4770K
16GB ram
980Ti GTX
1TB SSD
Win 10 Anniversary

Pretty sure I exceed recommended specs, yet it crashes on start up with this error.
Exactly. Everything of mine is up to date and it won't even let me download it.
I think I figured it out. If you're using a laptop, like I am, you don't have enough RAM. My computer has a total of 6GB of RAM, while the game requires 8GB of memory and 2GB of "video memory"(I don't know what that is). I'm pretty sure 80% of people don't have computers with that much RAM and still have some left for Hwars2.

That could not be the problem, though, because after downloading H5Forge, out of the 6GB in my pc, a little more than 4 are still usable, so I'm just confusing myself here.
I think I figured it out. If you're using a laptop, like I am, you don't have enough RAM. My computer has a total of 6GB of RAM, while the game requires 8GB of memory and 2GB of "video memory"(I don't know what that is). I'm pretty sure 80% of people don't have computers with that much RAM and still have some left for Hwars2.

That could not be the problem, though, because after downloading H5Forge, out of the 6GB in my pc, a little more than 4 are still usable, so I'm just confusing myself here.
You need a computer that has 8GB of RAM and at least 2GB of VRAM.
VRAM is Video RAM that resides on a dedicated GPU.

You pretty much need a gaming laptop to play this, the average laptop won't be able to run this.
same problem here
does some one found an anwser or know a way to contact 343 to fix the isue
I have the same issue, but because I actually don't meet the minimum requirements by the smallest amount. That doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to play it though, it's stupid.

Windows 10 Anniversary
Nividia GeForce GTX 650 Ti
Intel Core I7 2600 @ 3.40 GHz
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz
232GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB (SSD) 41 °C
1862GB Western Digital WD My Passport 0820 USB Device (USB (SATA))
it's getting stupid ......
I just realized that in the system requirements on the Windows Store it says I need Directx11 and don't have it when I have 12...everything else is fine.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8