OP Zuper Dragon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 36
On 360 I could copy to cloud... seems like a step backwards or an oversight on that one. I wonder how many people have lost save data without this being fixed.

I guess the final question I ask myself is... " is Halo Wars 2 worth every save I have for every game I have played for the last 2 years." The problem is I bought the ultimate edition, digital... so lots of money.

I hope this dlc is "The One".
So... apparently that has worked so far... im now way past the 22% cutoff I kept running into... however I just noticed the dlc isnt part of the season pass... so basically I went through all of this so halo wars 2 could install the update on my console, just in case I want to buy it... on top of the near 100 $ ive already spent this game... all I get is leaders and a couple single player levels for my money... waste of my time...
Be wary of the free movie apps is all I can say... I honestly think I was using one last night when this started. .. pretty sure I hit play on something when this happened... thought it was a bandwidth thing at first... and closed the app to free it... thought i might have ducked below some threshold

On a seperate occasion... with a seperate free movie app
I had a moment where my curser was caught inside of an add and I couldn't get it out... I had to go to home and quit from there...

Plus... like I said my xbox has acted wonky on a few occasions with them... like it was out of my control kinda wonky... like unplug it now kinda wonky...

So... be wary.
I had to factory reset as well, not a pleasant experience 😢
Same issue here... I'm stopped at 9.53gb of 41.74... 24 hours I have tried all the same things with the exception of a factory, as suggested.

Is this a Halo Wars problem or a system problem? This is the only game to do this to me
My internal hard drive is full... external at 2/3 full... im going to see if i can fit everything on external then im going to try.
However this isnt a fix or an answee as to whats causing this.
My guess is the free movies in HD apps... anyone here have that? I have had my console act very strange from them.
Having the EXACT same issue with being stuck at 22% of the download. Got more than enough space on my internal and my HDD, and nothing else is working.
Thanks 343 for corrupting my HW2 and made me to redownload the bloody 46GB again and now it stopped at 25% with errors, what a BS!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks 343 for corrupting my HW2 and made me to redownload the bloody 46GB again and now it stopped at 25% with errors, what a BS!!!!!!!!!!
Happening for a lot of people,I hear the solution is to factory reset your xbox,but that means you have to reinstall all your games and apps again
This is ridiculous. This post is from May, and is still happening. Every update, I have to download the whole game. There has to be a better way!
Giving an update.

Did a console factory reset and reinstalled everything. It worked, even though it was a last resort fix.
Giving an update.

Did a console factory reset and reinstalled everything. It worked, even though it was a last resort fix.
I refuse to do that,that is unacceptable to me
I encountered this problem as I was installing the lastest update. For me it stops at 17% and insists I download it from the store even though I only own the physical copy. Disconnecting the internet and trying to install from disc installs a 12.7GB un-readable file marked Halo Wars 2. When trying to open it it displays an error message for trying to open a program thats currently being installed, despite telling me that the installation has been stopped. I'm hoping I don't have to factory reset, I have a lot of programs installed and a total doozy of an internet connection.
I can't even get it to start downloading! It just keeps saying installation stopped. It is unbelievable that this happening and the only solution they know is to factory reset. Has anyone attempted to get a refund for either the game or the season pass and had any success?
I just did the factory reset and still getting stuck on installation. Right at 8.35 GB every time. This is infuriating.
Did a factory reset.. still no luck. only loads to 5.62! I can keep hitting retry and it loads maybe .3 more then stops. Did this a few times. Whats the deal here?! What now?
Did a factory reset.. still no luck. only loads to 5.62! I can keep hitting retry and it loads maybe .3 more then stops. Did this a few times. Whats the deal here?! What now?
Same here, factory reset my xbox and still gets stuck at the same percent.
I can't even get it to start downloading! It just keeps saying installation stopped. It is unbelievable that this happening and the only solution they know is to factory reset. Has anyone attempted to get a refund for either the game or the season pass and had any success?
This is happening to me. Bought AtN and noticed it half installed. Played 2 missions and kept getting “installation stopped” errors for HW2, figured I would just give it a fresh reinstall to fix it but now it won’t even start the download. Just keeps saying installation stopped at 0%.

I have played this game for about 14 DAYS, but I may just get a refund...what nonsense. Every update screws up, and they seem to force an update every few weeks.
I'm on pc, play a bunch of halo wars bought all dlc's so far separately only to now have awakening not download after 9.46gb and tried loads of things to fix. I finally uninstalled halo wars 2 only to have that not finish after 9-12gb of 48.21gb and resets the whole download from scratch each time.. its been about three days of this going on.. anyone with pc version know what I can do beside call microsoft for a refund.
Same for me for new update.. Apparently they are trying to find a fix according to Xbox supoort. Even if 343 cba to tell us anything...
Hey Microsoft, people are FACTORY RESETTING their Xbox and IT STILL DOESN'T WORK. THAT is not okay for any company. Get a patch out. Or you're going to be getting lots of refund requests.
Me Too , I did all the things mentioned , and nothing changes , my download stops at 21% , every time . I can download and play other games with no problems , only halo wars 2 goes nothing .... this really sucks hard , i paid 70€ for the ultimate edition and every time a new leader was out ,I had to download the complete game . Now with atn , the game is unplayable , this is really not funny ....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 36