2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 36
Not very hard to get a refund on any of this. I did after just 2 attempts. Some of the support people on xbox will tell you that the system would not let them, but that is not true. Easiest thing to do (and they can't stop you) use the money that you got back ($100 if you bought everything) and buy the complete edition($60 and gives you everything) and save $40. 343 have admitted this is an issue, and you are free to do whatever you want to do with your money once they refund you
Not very hard to get a refund on any of this. I did after just 2 attempts. Some of the support people on xbox will tell you that the system would not let them, but that is not true. Easiest thing to do (and they can't stop you) use the money that you got back ($100 if you bought everything) and buy the complete edition($60 and gives you everything) and save $40. 343 have admitted this is an issue, and you are free to do whatever you want to do with your money once they refund you
US folks who bought physical copies aren't so lucky though
Sadly you are correct on that issue
Sadly you are correct on that issue
There lies another issue then,because if the game doesn't work and you bought it digitally your good because you can get your refund and buy the complete edition for less and still have 40 bucks leftover to do what you wish.For physical copy owners like myself,we can't get a refund or play it so it's a double whammy
They need to find a way to refund people who bought physical copy. This is unacceptable in 2017.
Who did you contact about the refund?
Who did you contact about the refund?
Just contact xbox support chat. You can message them live and explain your problem. They are always helpful and nice
Only way it seem to get this to work ATM is to download is on to a external drive at least that is the only thing that worked for me hopeful this update will mean I can put it on my internal hard drive instead. Still silly how long its taken 3 months and counting for me.
Now if I try to install it ,it automatically says installation stopped without any percentage done
It's been almost 3/4 weeks since I last posted on here.. and I'm almost losing interest in the game itself now... thankfully I bought it digitally so probably gonna try grab the refund to save my muulllaaa
stckrboy wrote:
Guys, two months have passed, I can't handle it anymore, can i ask for a refound of the season pass?
Any refunds would need to be taken up with the retailer you purchased the game / season pass from - so either the physical store or MS/XBL Support if you bought it digitally from the store
That’s a cop-out. Looks like there is an update for Xbox One X and 4K, but no resolution for this issue. We all know retailers won’t do a refund. 1) they can verify the reason you are returning, you could have beaten the extra content before the bug. 2) it’s not like Microsoft didn’t see any money from the retailor.

i haven’t bought the season pass but I don’t have a game I can use 100% as intended, so I feel I am due something as well. Don’t try to bump me to 4K, fix what I have here in poor-k. Or maybe just make it a practice to release FULL games and not rely on patches. Same damn thing with Halo Master Chris Collection.
Now if I try to install it ,it automatically says installation stopped without any percentage done
That's how it has been for me since the issue first started
Can confirm, Microsoft will refund your digital purchase. It will take about an hour, but once they see that you can't dl the game, refund city. I purchased the Ultimate Edition in June '16 and my card was issued a full refund. Star Wars Battlefront 2 here I come! This is a great game, and it never deserved this much mismanagement.
Its been like that for me for a month or two now.
stckrboy wrote:
Guys, two months have passed, I can't handle it anymore, can i ask for a refound of the season pass?
Any refunds would need to be taken up with the retailer you purchased the game / season pass from - so either the physical store or MS/XBL Support if you bought it digitally from the store
That’s a cop-out. Looks like there is an update for Xbox One X and 4K, but no resolution for this issue. We all know retailers won’t do a refund. 1) they can verify the reason you are returning, you could have beaten the extra content before the bug. 2) it’s not like Microsoft didn’t see any money from the retailor.

i haven’t bought the season pass but I don’t have a game I can use 100% as intended, so I feel I am due something as well. Don’t try to bump me to 4K, fix what I have here in poor-k. Or maybe just make it a practice to release FULL games and not rely on patches. Same damn thing with Halo Master Chris Collection.
Its a shame that you can't read the thread and realise that this is xbox's fault and not the fault of 343. This issue has nothing to do with the game. 343 can't release a patch to fix the issue. Its just a shame that people can't be bothered to read the thread for 5 minutes.

Even if 343 released this game bug-free, this issue would still occur, so really, I would rethink this particular statement.
Amazing, not only is stopped at 0%, it doesn't let to update any other game. Shame on you 343i/MS!
Why the -Yoink- you update it again if there are so many problems. Sinvergüenzas
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Amazing, not only is stopped at 0%, it doesn't let to update any other game. Shame on you 343i/MS!
Why the -Yoink- you update it again if there are so many problems. Sinvergüenzas
The problem is isolated to a certain number of people that is decreasing and this tool cannot be implemented by 343. This is a tool that Xbox must develop and distribute to people. 343 have no control on this at this point.

A general release fix will be available soon. Either get a refund or wait patiently. Complaining here won't help anyone.
I just wanna be able to play the game.I was excited for Atn,but after this whole situation idk if I'm even gonna bother getting it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 36