2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 36
Yes Xbox told me they are aware the update was corrupt for people "and that a whole team of engineers and testers are working on it". I did ask why are support not making 343 industries aka Microsoft Studios give us information , since it would save Xbox Support a lot of time and it just the normal thing to do.

Literally 343 just tweet or post on your site were working on it... so bloody rude.
Two different people from 343 have been updating us on this very thread
Yes Xbox told me they are aware the update was corrupt for people "and that a whole team of engineers and testers are working on it". I did ask why are support not making 343 industries aka Microsoft Studios give us information , since it would save Xbox Support a lot of time and it just the normal thing to do.

Literally 343 just tweet or post on your site were working on it... so bloody rude.
Hi, if you look on this thread, I have actively been providing status as best as I can.
Ok, the publish should be done, can I have someone try to install? Let me know as soon as it fails so I can document the time for them to get logs if it fails.
Oh , well to be fair I should not have to search an entire forum to find that. They could post it on their site or tweet it. I did check religiously the forums days ago but I got bored of being ignored.

Title of this forum thread... installation stopped fixed. Did not reply to about 7 topics including mine saying update broken lol.
I will check right now. Thank you.
Ok, the publish should be done, can I have someone try to install? Let me know as soon as it fails so I can document the time for them to get logs if it fails.
Started 4:15 pm EST and failed immediately
Oh , well to be fair I should not have to search an entire forum to find that. They could post it on their site or tweet it. I did check religiously the forums days ago but I got bored of being ignored.

Title of this forum thread... installation stopped fixed. Did not reply to about 7 topics including mine saying update broken lol.
It's on the thread that your posting on,not exactly searching all over the place
Did it get any % done at all? Or did it just fail to start? Was there any kind of error message?
Did it get any % done at all? Or did it just fail to start? Was there any kind of error message?
It said installing and then a notification appeared saying that installation stopped. No percentage even appeared. I attempted to install a second time with the same result. No formal error message appeared but if I tried to start the game in the queue, it said that "The item you're trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling it an reinstalling it. (0x80070570)"
Installation Stopped. At 10.31 GB , same like every attempt. Error code 0x80070570

Xbox support told me that is corrupt file error before. Are we only limited to 5 posts on this forum? I have one reply if so.
Installation Stopped. At 10.31 GB , same like every attempt. Error code 0x80070570

Xbox support told me that is corrupt file error before. Are we only limited to 5 posts on this forum? I have one reply if so.
If you get locked out due to hitting 5 posts, just message me if needed.
Mine doesn't give an error message, just doesn't download past 67% even though it says it's still installing, and the mb/s reading in the corner that denotes that it's downloading disappears, and it doesn't install at all beyond that point.
Messaging back with the Xbox team to see what the next step is.
Mine is installing OK atm,I'll let you know if it gets past the dreaded 9.21 gb
UPDATE: I actually was able to get it to start installing on my internal drive rather than my external. My internet is slow so I can't say anything to whether it'll stop because I haven't gotten this far. But this is the most progress I've made. Will keep everyone updated.
I hate to have to ask this question, but I'm sure many of us are thinking this too, what happens if this issue cannot be solved? Is there a possibility of a refund or something? I don't like having to ask, but I believe this is something that might need addressing if a solution cannot be found.
Man, I really hope that doesn't become the case. I love this game too much and would be pretty annoyed if I was told I couldn't play it again because of some rare bug.
That's a big negative,got stuck at 9.21 gb or 22% installed again
That's a big negative,got stuck at 9.21 gb or 22% installed again
Mine seems to be getting stuck around 9.33 also 22%
Error message as the game tries to load up. Prompts you to begin again bc the installation stopped. But it never started? This is BS. Another 45GB download. 343/CA really writing the playbook on "what not to do". Last time they get my support.
Halo wars 2. Prompted a 2.9 MB update....it then began a reinstall of the entire 40GB game!! Why!!! Restarted the install at 1:00 am. It is now 2:17 PM. I'm at 75% finished.....please gods that be let nothing happen for the final stretch lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 36