2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
how do you know this ??? source ?
Unless you have this sourced from 343, who would have posted publicly if they had updated information, this is incorrect. Please don't spread false information unless you are able to properly back it up.
They believe they have identified a fix and are actively running test passes on a new build. The next step following that is to get the build into cert and published out.
It's been roughly 24 hours but we're still working on some final internal test passes. I don't have a concrete ETA or anything but we are getting closer to having a fix we can roll out to everyone.

We appreciate the continued patience!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
话说这个攻击闪退什么时候能修好
hi i don´t lnow if i can share this, but
they answered this to me for my tiket

i think they fixed the issue, finally i´ll be able to play
Quote:
Hello xXPxNdXx​,

We greatly appreciate the time you took to share this information, reports from players like you are very important to us. We have reproduced the bug, identified the root cause, and created a fix. You should expect to see this issue resolved on your end by 6 PM Pacific Time tomorrow (23 January 2020).

Thank you,
UNSCOPSAgent10
xXPxNdXx wrote:
hi i don´t lnow if i can share this, but
they answered this to me for my tiket

i think they fixed the issue, finally i´ll be able to play
Quote:
Hello xXPxNdXx​,

We greatly appreciate the time you took to share this information, reports from players like you are very important to us. We have reproduced the bug, identified the root cause, and created a fix. You should expect to see this issue resolved on your end by 6 PM Pacific Time tomorrow (23 January 2020).

Thank you,
UNSCOPSAgent10
YES !!!!
Hey,

I can't play.

Same problem.
Read the thread the update will be on later today 6 pm pst not cst not est so gotta wait
Oh hey, came to find out about this bug I had after I bought the game today only to find out that it'd be getting fixed the very same night. Can hardly wait to play :)

Edit: Also thanks to 343 for the fix in a little more than a week's time, nice to see any bugs I may encounter in the future will be fixed as swiftly as this.
Oh hey, came to find out about this bug I had after I bought the game today only to find out that it'd be getting fixed the very same night. Can hardly wait to play :)

Edit: Also thanks to 343 for the fix in a little more than a week's time, nice to see any bugs I may encounter in the future will be fixed as swiftly as this.
eeehm....
Not wanna break it to you but....
A game breaking glitch being fixed in over 1 week is not fast,
Its not even slow,
Its beyond the realm of measurement of slow

Just imagine if games like Starcraft, CoD, or Destiny were unplayable for that long amount of time

eeehm....
Its not even slow,

Just imagine if games like Starcraft, CoD, or Destiny were unplayable for that long amount of time
The only difference, is that this game has only ~10-15k players a WEEK, vs millions. The demand for a fix is much lower in this game. Also, 343 has bigger things to be working on, like the rest of the MCC and Infinite that is releasing this year. You have to be patient. This is a relatively fast fix for such a unpopular game atm.
Hey all -

Good news! We pushed out a patch to **PC version only** that should resolve this issue.

If you're on PC, please fully update both your PC and game and you should be good to go!

If you are on PC and are not able to take on the update, please be sure you have the latest Windows updates installed. If you continue to experience issues, please submit a new ticket via Halo Support.

Thank you for your patience while we worked through this issue, it was greatly appreciated!
Hey all -

Good news! We pushed out a patch to **PC version only** that should resolve this issue.

If you're on PC, please fully update both your PC and game and you should be good to go!

If you are on PC and are not able to take on the update, please be sure you have the latest Windows updates installed. If you continue to experience issues, please submit a new ticket via Halo Support.

Thank you for your patience while we worked through this issue, it was greatly appreciated!
Awesome! Thank you very much for fixing that! :D
Hey all -

Thank you for the constant updates snick!

eeehm....
Its not even slow,

The only difference, is that this game has only ~10-15k players a WEEK, vs millions. The demand for a fix is much lower in this game. Also, 343 has bigger things to be working on, like the rest of the MCC and Infinite that is releasing this year. You have to be patient. This is a relatively fast fix for such a unpopular game atm.
Take an educated guess as to why this game is so unpopular. Tip: its absolutely not the cause of terrible balance, lack of support, lack of content, lack of just acknowledgement from 343 or constant connection/server issues

eeehm....
Its not even slow,

Take an educated guess as to why this game is so unpopular. Tip: its absolutely not the cause of terrible balance, lack of support, lack of content, lack of just acknowledgement from 343 or constant connection/server issues
This game was released 3 years ago. Call of duty lasts max 2 years before the next sequel comes out and the previous dies. Its just the life of a video game.
The crash problem ruined my win/lose ratio

eeehm....
Its not even slow,

This game was released 3 years ago. Call of duty lasts max 2 years before the next sequel comes out and the previous dies. Its just the life of a video game.
Mcc has been out for only a month and is at 8k peak for a day. Guess we should throw in the towel there too.
Anything new on the issue? Did anyone try to backup to an older Win10 Version to see if its really the security update?

Same here. Been unplayable for a week now, thought it was a connection issue, but it isnt. Get on there ffs and fix it. No, its not an onboard problem either.
Big Fan of Halo Wars II im Almost unbeatable 3 of 4 - 1 On 2 This WeekAnd Win 90% of all 2 on 3If your on my team 98.98% Win Every Time
Lol. The cringe is getting worse. That special kind of human, I guess?
Ready Getting My Up Date Now :)c [YT]3Ewy7UIqCng[/YT]
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9