[343 Response] HW2 UE season pass code didn’t work

OP Yeksulcm

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I am very upset at the lack of customer service that has been provided, they sent me to the forums, yet I'm left here with only other disappointed paying customers by my side. Get your act together microsoft and 343!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
Same here. Sucks that I didn't get what I paid for.
Postums wrote:
Hey Friends,

We are currently investigating this to see what we can find out. I will update when I have more information to share on this specific piece.

Cheers,
Postums
Is there something or will we have to keep waiting?
See this guys
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/HaloWars/comments/bff28y/halo_wars_2_ultimate_edition_season_pass_not/
And this
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/never-received-season-pass-with-ultimate-edition/bc02e889-d3aa-4a32-8847-7d830546e9cc/posts?page=3
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
DarkGM21 wrote:
Postums wrote:
Hey Friends,

We are currently investigating this to see what we can find out. I will update when I have more information to share on this specific piece.

Cheers,
Postums
Is there something or will we have to keep waiting?
When we have more info to share, we will.
I'm having the same problem, I rescued the code and did not come the season pass.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
same problem here, i put the code but all leaders are still locked. WTF is going on? 343, Solve this problem!!!
Yeah I’m having the issue as well with it my codes not working at all and I just bought it today idk if they will send me a new code or if I’ll have to buy it again.
Yeah I’m having the issue as well with it my codes not working at all and I just bought it today idk if they will send me a new code or if I’ll have to buy it again.
You shouldnt buy it again! 343 and CA must solve this problem!
<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>

Looks like I finally found the right thread to respond to. Sadly, seeing that this issue has been happening for well over a month now I do not expect this issue to be resolved swiftly. I just purchased the physical copy of Halo Wars 2. Like everyone else, I received HW: Definitive and only the Kisano Leader Pack. It's sad because I have been really looking forward to playing this game since it came out, but never got around to purchasing it. Saw the Ultimate Edition for a very good price and purchased it brand new. I was expecting to spend some time with this game since now I have a bunch of extra add-ons to tryout, but never even received what I had purchased. Please notify me when this is resolved with the correct contact information to contact so we can get this resolved. I'll be checking this thread periodically for further updates.

Thank you. 😎
If buying again is not an issue of principle, then i suggest either buying the season pass or the complete edition depending on whether or not you bought the awakening dlc for full price.
Buying the UE in the physical form will sadly only lead to more frustration due to this being the result of removing the season pass from the actual download file that the code inside is coneccted to.
343 is now only offering the kisano pack and HW:DE despite whatever is being claimed on the actual package the disc came in or in the description on whatever website you bought it from. (Mine was reccomended by amazon)
Since you have the code id try returning the copy you bought if you can and just getting an online license for the game through the xbox store.
I will try to return it, although I doubt it since the problem is of 343i or Microsoft, not of the seller, even so I hope that it has already been found that is causing this and solve it, since for anyone this is a real nuisance, in my case I was saving to buy it because I could only play it for the Xbox Game Pass and it is a game that I really like, this still does not change how much I like this game, but as I say, these things annoy anyone.
Hi, I'm having the same problem here. Waiting for news from 343.
If you guys have a pc that can run HW2 u can use your season pass there. It functions perfectly, surprsingly enough, i was able to use all the leaders and i also have the awakening dlc that i purchased through xbox store. I would have preferred to play it on the consol hence my buying of the game in that format. However, at this point at least, I dont think 343 cares much to reconcile on their part. Seeing as how we already payed and brought the issue to the devs through the forums, there is nothing more to be done on our part.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4