Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

Achievement Problem, Any Solutions?

OP Herecy

So yesterday I unlocked all skulls in HW2, however the achievement hasn't popped yet... Any Solutions?
A lot of people here including myself have issues with achievements related to the campaign. I would either try to collect them all again and pray it works,wait for a possible patch that might come that will fix this, or maybe they will just pop randomly. Not sure there is a one stop fix
Lil0Jigsaw wrote:
A lot of people here including myself have issues with achievements related to the campaign. I would either try to collect them all again and pray it works,wait for a possible patch that might come that will fix this, or maybe they will just pop randomly. Not sure there is a one stop fix
I've heard around I might have to wait about 72 hours for it to pop so I'll see if that works, if not I'll try your solution. Thanks.
I cannot get Campaign, Firefight, or Skirmish Achievements to unlock....
Also i have tried but can not get the achieves for both the tutorials. Done them both multiple times, but still nothing.

edit: got the advance tutorial to pop today.
Herecy wrote:
Lil0Jigsaw wrote:
A lot of people here including myself have issues with achievements related to the campaign. I would either try to collect them all again and pray it works,wait for a possible patch that might come that will fix this, or maybe they will just pop randomly. Not sure there is a one stop fix
I've heard around I might have to wait about 72 hours for it to pop so I'll see if that works, if not I'll try your solution. Thanks.
Orange1155 wrote:
I cannot get Campaign, Firefight, or Skirmish Achievements to unlock....
For campaign achievements one recurring theme seems to be quitting to the main menu from the mission summary screen instead of carrying onto the next mission. Replay and carry on to the next mission, then quit and things should pop
MorseyBaby wrote:
Herecy wrote:
Lil0Jigsaw wrote:
A lot of people here including myself have issues with achievements related to the campaign. I would either try to collect them all again and pray it works,wait for a possible patch that might come that will fix this, or maybe they will just pop randomly. Not sure there is a one stop fix
I've heard around I might have to wait about 72 hours for it to pop so I'll see if that works, if not I'll try your solution. Thanks.
Orange1155 wrote:
I cannot get Campaign, Firefight, or Skirmish Achievements to unlock....
For campaign achievements one recurring theme seems to be quitting to the main menu from the mission summary screen instead of carrying onto the next mission. Replay and carry on to the next mission, then quit and things should pop
I've tried that. Still hasn't popped...
Herecy wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
Herecy wrote:
Lil0Jigsaw wrote:
A lot of people here including myself have issues with achievements related to the campaign. I would either try to collect them all again and pray it works,wait for a possible patch that might come that will fix this, or maybe they will just pop randomly. Not sure there is a one stop fix
I've heard around I might have to wait about 72 hours for it to pop so I'll see if that works, if not I'll try your solution. Thanks.
Orange1155 wrote:
I cannot get Campaign, Firefight, or Skirmish Achievements to unlock....
For campaign achievements one recurring theme seems to be quitting to the main menu from the mission summary screen instead of carrying onto the next mission. Replay and carry on to the next mission, then quit and things should pop
I've tried that. Still hasn't popped...
Darn, that's the first time I've heard of it not working...
Maybe with this months leader, they will patch a few of the achievement glitches we seem to be having
Lil0Jigsaw wrote:
Maybe with this months leader, they will patch a few of the achievement glitches we seem to be having
Lets hope