Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

Achievement Problem Please help

OP General Evie

Hello,
I have all skulls and bonus objectives, yet the 'Collecting a Dream' Achievement is stuck at 86%. While the 'A Lot Extra' Achievement is stuck at 91%. Although when i played 'Last Exit' today i got the 'A Lot Extra' Achievement to get 9% progress from 82%. I have played every mission at least twice. I have the Halo Wars 2 on Xbox One, my Gamer Tag is C0MMAND3R C0RR, (the o's are zeros), and I live in Oklahoma City, OK. Please Help in anyway you can, I don't know what else to do.
Here is a workaround if a patch never comes. This was copy/pasted from my post on an achievement website. I posted it under the Legendary campaign achievement, but I had to do it for everything else listed as well. Hope it helps.

"Whenever you complete any mission when going for any campaign achievement, NEVER HIT "Exit to Menu." While the game will record your progress, the achievement counter may not. Always continue to the next mission and then if you want to stop hit resign after the auto-save.

I had to replay the campaign on Legendary until i found the mission that glitched for me (which showed i had already beaten it on Legendary), once I completed it the achievement popped. This same glitch can also happen to Skulls/Gold Medals/Bonus Objectives. Just play it safe, and never hit "Exit to Menu""
Hello,
I have all skulls and bonus objectives, yet the 'Collecting a Dream' Achievement is stuck at 86%. While the 'A Lot Extra' Achievement is stuck at 91%. Although when i played 'Last Exit' today i got the 'A Lot Extra' Achievement to get 9% progress from 82%. I have played every mission at least twice. I have the Halo Wars 2 on Xbox One, my Gamer Tag is C0MMAND3R C0RR, (the o's are zeros), and I live in Oklahoma City, OK. Please Help in anyway you can, I don't know what else to do.
Read poster above: also a lot of other threads on this topic around.