Achievement Problems? Details please!

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
Hey everyone - I know the team is looking into one or two issues re: Achievements not unlocking when they should but from looking around the forums it seems pretty inconsistent in terms of what's working and what's not for different people.

To help our team with their investigation can you please provide some additional info for us? Specifically:

1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?

thank you!
Preordered game, hard copy, for xbox one. On your early launch, my roommate and I beat the campaign on Coop. He received all campaign related achievements as we got them, I did not. I noticed the same was happening for multiplayer as well. A couple weeks later, Play multiplayer, noticed an achievement popped. So my roommate and I went back and did legendary and finished with the skulls and logs. I got most of those, but the problem seems to be that certain skulls and logs I had already gotten first time through would not be recounted upon getting them again. So I only have 1 skull unlocked achievement and a few logs, despite having all of these both showing up in-game. I also believe I have more then half of the bonus objectives completed, so I am missing these achievements as well. And while I have your attention about skulls, it seems that the skulls with "all player etc." apply to the ai as well in both campaign and skirmish. I do not believe this is intentional?

Thanks for finally looking into this. I know how taxing all this can be for a team when you've got so many other priorities. Looking forward to ATN!
1. Playing on Xbox One
2. I finished the compaign on Legendary yesterday but nothing unlocked. However, I have played a Blitz game just now and got a Blitz achievement. Both in game and on here it says I have completed every mission on Legendary .

Thanks for looking into it!
1. Xbox One
2. Achievements for completing the campaign on heroic and legendary.
3. I have completed the campaign on coop legendary and the above achievements did not unlock. I have replayed the last mission a few times and still no unlock. They should have unlocked before colony release. Also very recently all my campaign data has been wiped (a separate issue I know - still says I completed it on waypoint).
GT: IZAAKH
1. Xbox One
2. A Lot Extra achievement.
3. According to the mission logs in game, I have completed all bonus objectives for each level. The achievement tracker in the dashboard UI is stuck at 88%. I have attempted to complete multiple objectives that I have not received credit for completing. All 4 bonus objectives for mission 2 do not appear to reward me credit upon completion. Thanks to ske7ch for opening this thread up and responding to my tweet.
  1. X1
  2. The one that requires 3 wins as Johnson(Can't remember name)
  3. I only really play skirmish, but the achievement says skirmish and the other DLC leader achievements track fine, and I've definitely had a few wins as Johnson now.
1. Xbox One

2. The achievements for collecting all skulls and completing all bonus objectives have not unlocked. Previously I had beaten the campaign, and a few level achievements and the complete the campaign achievement had not unlocked- although replaying the campaign unlocked those. Replaying levels to recollect all the skulls and objectives did not update my achievement tracker for those two achievements (they are stuck at 66% and 70% respectively.)

3. I have fully met the criteria for both achievements as scanning the missions showed that all bonuses and skulls were collected. Unfortunately last week I logged on to find that all of my campaign data had been reset for some unknown reason, so it looks as if I haven't even beaten level 1 yet. Additionally I have the achievement for beating a level on legendary with all skulls on (which I got solo)- which should be impossible since I don't even have the achievement yet for unlocking all the skulls in the first place. This proves that I have done the necessary requirements (at least for the skulls achievement) but just haven't unlocked it for some reason. I have replayed the campaign once before (unsuccessfully) but now I will be forced to replay it a third time to try and unlock all the skulls and bonus objectives another time. I did not try resetting or deleting my save data by the way, so that is not the reason behind my campaign data being deleted.
1. Xbox One
2. Achievement: The tribe

I spent last night building every Banished unit and it did not unlock.
1. Xbox One
2. Achievement: The tribe
First of all, thank you for opening this thread. I have described my problem in this post: "SURVIVING THE LONG WAR" - ACHIEVEMENT GLITCHED

1. XBOX ONE
2. "Surviving the long war"(Complete the Campaign on Legendary)
3. I have fully met the criteria, as evidenced by the "Mission Completion" indicators in the "Main Menu/Campaign/Missions section, which shows completion of all 12 missions on solo legendary. Also, my service record at Halo Waypoint shows correctly that I have beaten all missions of the campaign solo on legendary difficulty. So far, I did not play the whole campaign on legendary difficulty again. The problem arose at the end of February 2017, when I finished the Halo Wars 2 campaign on legendary difficulty.
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? only Xbox one
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be? "Collecting a dream" and "ante-up"
3. "Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?

For "collectiing a dream" achivement stuck at 73% but i have unlock all, same on halowaypoint say unlock all
Achivement unclocking and going up untill i finish the campaign on normal
after i re-do mission for unlock skulls but no track skulls/bonus objective/gold medal on achivements

For try i do in the first mission the bonus objective becouse in the first run i not do. When finish mission say i do the bonus objective but achivement tracking not going up
Same for mission gold medal

after stop, i try hard reset xbox one, reinstall the game
try do ante-up because easy and fast achivement but no unlocking at the end

i not try with other mulitplayer achivement but i think all no tracking, i always connected to xbox live, at the end of SP mission alwasy start the next misson and wait for autosave finish (like i read in this forum)

Thank you
I'm playing on Xbox One
I have completed the campaign on Normal mode 3 days ago and I have several achievements still locked :
- This War is over (complete the campaign)
- Behind enemy lines (Complete From the Deep)
- Fifth floor : Tools, Guns, Super Weapons (complete The Foundry)
- Sentinel size matters (Complete The Halo)
- Last stop, this town (Complete Last Stand)

The achievement "The full story" was also locked after I had completed the campaign, but after closing the game and lauching it again, the achievement popped on the menu screen (and only this one).

In my stats screen I also have some informations like: 12/15 skulls collected, but "Morbid Curiosities" (collect half of the skulls) is still locked. The achievement "A little bit extra" (complete half of the campaign objectives) may also be locked while it shouldn't.

Now it seems like we're back to Halo 3's achievements bugs where mission specific achievements wouldn't unlock if you hadn't completed this mission without quiting/saving progress (even if you had quit during the opening cinematic of a mission...)
1. Xbox One
2. There are times when it's literally all of them. Sometimes progress won't build toward any achievement, and achievements that only require one thing to be met (such as besting a mission) similarly won't unlock. Both campaign and multiplayer achievements are affected.
3. Yes, when it comes to the campaign, I always try more than once. Sometimes it takes two times to unlock, sometimes it takes four times. Also, as I mentioned on Reddit, I think it may have something to do when you leave the game open and turn off your Xbox (or go to an app). I've found that if I quit out of the game before re-opening it, sometimes it will track better. That doesn't seem to work for everything, though. Sometimes it will stop tracking in the middle of a session or just won't track during a session.
Platform - Xbox One
Legendary and Heroic campaign achievements did not unlock for me, even though the campaign mission selecter and halowaypoint both correctly display I've beaten the campaign on Legendary solo.
Thanks.

GT - Slug Bang
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10?
  • Xbox One
  • Surviving the long war - Complete the Campaign on Legendary
  • The hard fight - Complete the Campaign on Heroic
  • Collecting a dream - Collect all the Skulls
  • Comrades in arms - Earn a gold medal on any mission except Prologue) in Co-op on Legendary
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
  • I've played through the campaign on Legendary at least three times.
  • Collected all the skulls, and they show up in-game and on my Service Record.
  • Done the co-op gold achievement three times. My partner got it on our second attempt.
  • I've been having achievement unlocking problems since I first started the game. I've had to re-do multiple campaign completions/multiplayer activities to get the level specific, objective specific, and character specific achievements. Especially with the complete a weekly challenge for a month/complete a daily challenge for a week.
  • Reinstalling the game, recovering my gamer tag, and hard resetting my Xbox haven't fixed this.
Hello, my service record (including time played, campaign progress, favorite leader, etc.) Continuosly have been resetting. Also my campaign progress every few hours resets to look like i had never even played the campaign.
Hello, my service record (including time played, campaign progress, favorite leader, etc.) Continuosly have been resetting. Also my campaign progress every few hours resets to look like i had never even played the campaign.
You'll want to post in the thread linked below, this topic is for dealing with / logging issues with achievements not unlocking
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/progress-unlocks-lost-deleted-issue/65dab4f5-d9e0-432c-af6a-dc062a3eec18/posts
Thank you for looking into this, I hope a solution will come to fruition soon!

Xbox One, physical copy
"A Lot Extra" and "Collecting a Dream"
I got disconnected while playing one level after having collected both skulls for that level and completed the campaign bonus objectives. After many attempts to repeat, the achievement tracked never moved, thus glitching the achievement and now it is stuck. I have every skull, completed every campaign bonus objective and have 100%'d the game, campaign-wise. Really hoping I can get these last two achievements to 'pop' so I can say I have every achievement. Thank you!
Xbox one

Palmer's Pure Gold, A lot extra, collecting a dream, The hard fight, and Surviving the long war.

I've met all the criteria for the achivements as proven on my halo waypoint profile https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/service-record/players/dark%20soultaker1. While it says that my highest medals earned are not all gold, that's only because it's reading the highest ones earned in legendary. I have gold medals on all according to my missions select screen.
I've gone over the missions multiple times with no luck at all. I've also deleted the save file and game and reinstalled it for it to still not work.
Issue came up while I was playing through it. Was about to have half the skulls and it stopped tracking for me. Once I earned all the skulls, it unlocked the halfway skulls achievement. After getting all the skulls, it didn't give me the all skulls achievement.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone - I know the team is looking into one or two issues re: Achievements not unlocking when they should but from looking around the forums it seems pretty inconsistent in terms of what's working and what's not for different people.

To help our team with their investigation can you please provide some additional info for us? Specifically:

thank you!
1) xbox 1
2) scrappy six and Full house
3) i play as all leader more than once, but it doesn't open it ( most of the game was in Blitz mode matchmaking)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22