9. 34
1) xbox one
2) full house
3) played all orginal more than twice and still won't unlocked
1) Xbox One
2) Short-Term Commitment
3)Completed Daily Challenges for all 7 days and still has not unlocked
Xbox One
Multiple mission achievements (completed campaign on normal which hasn't popped either). Replaying on easy to grab the missed skulls and bonus objectives, have one left of each and the ones for getting half have not popped.
I tried clearing the data, reinstalling the game, recompleting what should make them pop, and no change.
Edit: First noticed issue about two weeks ago but originally finished the campaign about a month ago.
1) Xbox One.
2) Range of multiplayer related achievements. Achievement tracking appears to have frozen as well.
3) Lots of instances, such as winning 4 matches as Kinsano last night with no achievement, or killing multiple units with Inferno, yet no update on the tracking.
are we ever going to see this fixed? its been so long those problems. i think the gave up
1) Xbox One.
2) "A lot extra", "Collecting a dream"
3) I have all objectives, all skulls unlocked in the game, I earned achievement "Lone wolf" but still I have 80% of all skulls...
1) Xbox One.
2) Range of multiplayer related achievements. Achievement tracking appears to have frozen as well.
3) Lots of instances, such as winning 4 matches as Kinsano last night with no achievement, or killing multiple units with Inferno, yet no update on the tracking.
Exactly the same for me. Initially I was doubting 'maybe I didn't actually kill them with inferno, maybe with something else". But today it was crystal clear:
1) xbox one
2) and my shadow / alpha and omega
3) I played two rumble games, I am sure I hijacked 8 land vehicles and I was killing with jerome's mantis for some time, yet the achievements didn't even budge.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I have the digital Ultimate Edition for Xbox one and have completed the legendary campaign, but have not gotten the surviving the long war achievement, even though my service record says that I have completed it. I also went back and redid the missions but still no achievement.
1. Xbox One
2. A Lot Extra achievement.
3. According to the mission logs in game, I have completed all bonus objectives for each level. The achievement tracker in the dashboard UI is stuck at 88%. I have attempted to re-complete multiple objectives that I have not received credit for with no success or change. All 4 bonus objectives for mission 2 do not appear to reward me credit upon completion. Thanks to ske7ch for opening this thread up and responding to my tweet.
Originally posted when this thread was created in early June. Any follow up on this? It's been a while and haven't heard anything. I checked my progress a few days ago and no change.
1. Xbox and pc, mostly xbox.

2. All skulls, all bonus objectives, part of palmers pure gold too I believe.

3. Played through all of campaign and unlocked all skulls and gotten all bonus objectives at least twice on xbox and most of the campaign on pc. Both Skulls and bonus objective achievements are stuck around 80 something percent. Palmer's pure gold is stuck somewhere a little less but less than it should be.

GT: iPolypmaster
I'm playing on both platforms. Most campaign achievement won't track or unlock. I have beat the campaign but I didn't get the achievement for beating it, or several of the mission completion achievements. It also isn't accurately tracking the skulls or bonus objectives.
1) Xbox
2) Complete campaign on Heroic and Legendary
3) Completed the campaign on Legendary just a few weeks ago. tried doing the last few missions over to no avail.
A few days ago i was playing halo wars 2 campaign and after I completed the 5th mission the cartographer i did not get the campaign achievement for it upon completion.Every achievement from mission 1 to mission 4 has unlocked for me so far.
1. Xbox One

2.Collecting a Dream and A lot extra are locked even though in game says I have all skulls and objectives done.
1) Xbox One.

2) Seemingly all campaign achievements are frozen.

3) I've been collecting campaign logs and the achievement tracking doesn't update, I've completed the campaign on Heroic and no achievement. My tracking is also frozen for completing secondary objectives and achieving gold campaign medals.

Also thanks so much for fixing my multiplayer achievements so quickly the other day :)
1. Xbox one

2. Skulls and Campaign Logs (potentially doing 1 daily for a week and 1 monthly for a month too)

3. Ive had various problems with lots of the achievements not working. Initially I noticed that after mission 3 in the campaign I couldnt unlock a single achievement, not even the multiplayer stuff, all of my trackers had frozen. After deleting my save things magically worked for a while, as intended, then suddenly for no apparent reason things stopped popping, so I had to delete again.

My skulls are all unlocked, but on each mission select it says 0 of 1 or 0 of 2, and I cannot even delete my campaign and re-earn these skulls, even if I re-meet the criteria the skulls do not say they have been unlocked.

Without a patch Ill never be able to get the skulls and Campaign logs achievements, even though if you check me on way point you can see I have found all of these collectibles
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both) Both
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be? The Hard Fight and Surviving The Long War
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise? I recently played through the campaign on PC missions 1-12 and had zero issues beating the missions and only died twice throughout the whole campaign. I noticed the achievement didn't unlock and I've gone back and played the all the missions again for a 2nd time. All missions show I've beaten the game on Legendary but I'm unable to get either achievement to unlock or progress to go higher than 94% on "The Hard FIght" and 93% on "Surviving The Long War".

EDIT - Went back and played Mission 1 over again and both achievements have unlocked even though I've already beaten it. That was weird.
Has anyone actually had their achievements manually unlocked based on their waypoint stats?

Curious to know this as I dont see any comments on here from 343 about fixing these issues!
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone - I know the team is looking into one or two issues re: Achievements not unlocking when they should but from looking around the forums it seems pretty inconsistent in terms of what's working and what's not for different people.

To help our team with their investigation can you please provide some additional info for us? Specifically:

1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?

thank you!
1.) Xbox One
2.)
A lot extra - Complete all the campaign bonus objectives.
Palmer's Pure Gold - Earn a gold medal on every mission (except Prologue) on any difficulty.
The full story - Collect all the campaign logs.

3.) I have met the criteria for all three. Checked and rechecked. Issue arose on July 20, 2017.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 34