Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[Locked] Achievement Problems? Details please!

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 35
Xbox one
A lot extra, collecting a dream, the hard fight, surviving the long war.

I have ran through the campain several times on legendary trying to get it unlocked did all objectives 9 times still did not unlock and the skulls i have the lone wolf achievement but not all skulls plz fix thanks. And problem started about 2 days ago
Gamer Tag: Loki Sage
Platform: Xbox One
Missing Achievements:
  • Guerilla tactics - Mission One Three Zero
  • Stirring the pot - Mission the Cartographer
  • Morbid curiosities - Collect half of the skulls
  • This war is over - Complete the Campaign
  • The hard fight - Complete the Campaign on Heroic
  • Natural intelligence - Play a Skirmish match alone against only AI opponents
I have fully met the criteria for all of the above achievements. My wife (Gamer Tag: SparklMagic), and I completed the campaign on Heroic together. Her achievements unlocked as expected. Mine not so much. We went back and re-completed the missing achievement missions, and this did not resolve the issue. I will uninstall and reinstall, then complete the missions again to see if that fixes the problem.

Please help. Thanks!

__________Follow Up__________
Success! I am now receiving achievements!
After running through a diff of my wife's game and mine, the only difference is that I downloaded all DLC for the game, she did not. My assumption is that something in the DLC is restricting achievements from being granted. With that, I'm not sure how to re-trigger collecting half of the skulls achievement. Kind of a bummer. Any suggestions?
Gamer Tag: Loki Sage
Platform: Xbox One
Missing Achievements:
  • Guerilla tactics - Mission One Three Zero
  • Stirring the pot - Mission the Cartographer
  • Morbid curiosities - Collect half of the skulls
  • This war is over - Complete the Campaign
  • The hard fight - Complete the Campaign on Heroic
  • Natural intelligence - Play a Skirmish match alone against only AI opponents
I have fully met the criteria for all of the above achievements. My wife (Gamer Tag: SparklMagic), and I completed the campaign on Heroic together. Her achievements unlocked as expected. Mine not so much. We went back and re-completed the missing achievement missions, and this did not resolve the issue. I will uninstall and reinstall, then complete the missions again to see if that fixes the problem.

Please help. Thanks!
Always do a full restart of your Xbox before playing. That seems to help as well. Basically if you aren't doing a hard reset and booting straight into the game the achievement s don't unlock .
1) Xbox One
2)Morbid Curiosities, Collecting a dream, Palmers Pure Gold, Gold Rush, A Lot Extra. I haven't attempted any other campaign related achievements yet.
3) I have a 12 skulls, all bonus objectives, all gold medals, Both played the entire campaign online, deleted my data and played entire campaign offline and these achievements still would not pop
_____FOLLOW UP____
Success! I am now receiving achievements.

I did a mental diff of my wife's game that was granting achievements and mine that was not. The only thing that stood out was that I had all the DLC downloaded. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything; however, possibly just uninstalling DLC resolves the issue. If this is the case, obviously something in the DLC is restricting achievements from being granted.

Hope this helps!
_____FOLLOW UP____
Success! I am now receiving achievements.

I did a mental diff of my wife's game that was granting achievements and mine that was not. The only thing that stood out was that I had all the DLC downloaded. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything; however, possibly just uninstalling DLC resolves the issue. If this is the case, obviously something in the DLC is restricting achievements from being granted.

Hope this helps!
Awesome, I'll have to try this! Thanks for the tip.
1. Xbox one

2. A lot extra

3.even though I have completed all bonus objectives and it shows in in the in game missions menu it is stuck at 97% in the Xbox one achievements Menu
1. Xbox One, Digital Copy
Gamertag: Michaeldisco98
2. A lot of the progress ones have just stopped. Most notably, Morbid Curiosities, A little bit extra, You've been busy, Collecting a dream (is at 40%, only missing 1 or 2 skulls though), Palmers Pure Gold (is at 36%, have gold in all except 2), For a brick, he flew pretty good! (Not increasing at all, stuck at 6%) Our big green style (says I've never won with Johnson, but won at least 3 times with him), etc.
3. I have tried multiple times to get each to work to no avail. Have fully met the criteria for most of them, but doesn't show on progress bar. Also tried to uninstall and then reinstall the game and DLC, but achievements are still not progressing.
Only one remaining achievement for skulls. Game and waypoint show 15/15 unlocked, but waypoint shows 64/65 sub objectives no way for me to find out what I'm missing that I can see.

Took a few times restarting and playing through as others have suggested to get the campaign achieves.

Xbox one, digital copy, no win 10 play.
Catching a Dream didn't unlock for me. Was playing on Xbox One. I've had problems with a few other achievements too but they were all redo-able, but this one can't be repeated. Any fixes?
So there was an update today. Upon loading the game after this update both of my achievement for collecting campaign logs popped immediately.

However, the skulls achievements are still completely stuck for me. I've tried recollecting a skull during a campaign mission, as well as deleting and resyncing my save file, neither of these have worked. Looks like I'll be waiting months for another "fix".
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My legendary campaign and heroic campaign achievements are still locked. Will it ever get fixed?
I can confirm my log related achievements popped after the update. I had to load up one of the new dlc missions to get it to pop, but it did.

Thank you for the fix.
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? Xbox One S
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be? A lot extra
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise? It is stuck in 88% of progress... It is the last achievement I need to do to complete all. I blame myself for not doing it before... Snifffff...

Thanks
Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)
A) Xbox One S

Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
A) Morbib Curiosities, Collecting A Dream, This War Is Over, Guerilla Tactics, Stirring The Pot, All Travel Is Suspended, And The Knockout Punch, Sentinel Size Matters, and Ante Up

Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)?
A) Morbib Curiosities - was meet doing 2nd play through while skull hunting
Collecting A Dream - was meet doing 2nd play through skull hunting
This War Is Over - was meet on the 1st play through on Normal
Guerilla Tactics – was meet on the 1st play through on Normal; while skull hunting
Stirring the Pot – was meet on the 1st play through on Normal; while skull hunting
All Travel Is Suspended – was meet on the 1st play through on Normal; while skull hunting
And The Knockout Punch – was meet on the 1st play through on Normal; while skull hunting
Sentinel Size Matters – was meet on the 1st play through on Normal; while skull hunting
Ante Up – was meet on the 1st play through on Normal; played the tutorial before the campaign

Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
A) Yes, while playing through the campaign and while skull hunting

Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
A) Morbib Curiosities, Collecting A Dream, This War Is Over, Guerilla Tactics, Stirring The Pot, All Travel Is Suspended, And The Knockout Punch, Sentinel Size Matters, and Ante Up

Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)?
A) Yes, I meet the criteria for these achievements

Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
A) Yes, the issue aroused during the first play through
SkinnyBin wrote:
So there was an update today. Upon loading the game after this update both of my achievement for collecting campaign logs popped immediately.

However, the skulls achievements are still completely stuck for me. I've tried recollecting a skull during a campaign mission, as well as deleting and resyncing my save file, neither of these have worked. Looks like I'll be waiting months for another "fix".
Same. Collecting a dream is still broken on my Xbox One.
Achievements still broken...

Nice Patch.
they give up and dont answer no more questions. THEY ONLY THING THEY WANT IS FOR YOU TO BUY THERE NEW CAMPAIGN ####! . YOU DONT RECIEVE ANY PENNY NO MORE FROM ME. been almost 3 months. SHAME ON YOU !!!!!! my achievements still not unlocking after patch 400 LOL
Same boat, I refuse to play the game again, purchase season pass or awakening the nightmare until the achievements are 100% fixed.

Uninstalled from xbox until this happens. Shame as I was looking forward to the new campaign.
After this update I still do not have any change in my progress for collecting a dream, Palmer's pure gold and a lot extra. Please keep trying to fix these issues!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 35