Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[Locked] Achievement Problems? Details please!

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 35
they give up and dont answer no more questions. THEY ONLY THING THEY WANT IS FOR YOU TO BUY THERE NEW CAMPAIGN ####! . YOU DONT RECIEVE ANY PENNY NO MORE FROM ME. been almost 3 months. SHAME ON YOU !!!!!! my achievements still not unlocking after patch 400 LOL
Same boat, I refuse to play the game again, purchase season pass or awakening the nightmare until the achievements are 100% fixed.

Uninstalled from xbox until this happens. Shame as I was looking forward to the new campaign.
Like wise. Will not be purchasing any halo wars dlc or 343 games until these issues are resolved
FYI:

Quote:
As if the content publish problems weren't frustrating enough, the team discovered that there was an issue with the new Achievements as well and that has been escalated with the proper folks on the platform side. It should be remedied this morning but currently the new Achievements aren't activated. (this means that if you already beat Spearbreaker, you'll need to do it again once the issue is resolved) @ske7ch343
Has nothing to do with the vanilla Achievements which are still broken...

Btw the DLC Achievements tracked just fine even when they werent showing up....
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)

Xbox One

2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?

I have completed the entire campaign (With the exception of the new DLC missions) and have only gotten credit for one level. Missing the following fifteen achivements

Alas, poor Yorick!
A little it extra
All travel is suspended
And the knockout punch
Bear necessities (Sometimes it shows I have, other times it doesn't)
Behind enemy lines
Dominated
Fifth floor: Tools, Guns, Super Weapons
Guerrilla tactics
Last stop, this town
Morbid curiosities
Sentinel size matters
Stirring the pot
The set up ...
This war is over

3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?

Have tried a few more than once.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone - I know the team is looking into one or two issues re: Achievements not unlocking when they should but from looking around the forums it seems pretty inconsistent in terms of what's working and what's not for different people.

To help our team with their investigation can you please provide some additional info for us? Specifically:

1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?

thank you!
xbox one
a lot extra
stuck on 91% but have done everything to do within the missions
Alpha 837 wrote:
SkinnyBin wrote:
So there was an update today. Upon loading the game after this update both of my achievement for collecting campaign logs popped immediately.

However, the skulls achievements are still completely stuck for me. I've tried recollecting a skull during a campaign mission, as well as deleting and resyncing my save file, neither of these have worked. Looks like I'll be waiting months for another "fix".
Same. Collecting a dream is still broken on my Xbox One.
Did you try loading up a new mission in the DLC? That's when mine popped.
Just installed patch. Achievements for skulls, bonus objectives, finishing the campaigns on legendary and heroic, and getting all gold medals are still locked. Also, Halo Waypoint shows that I don't have all the gold medals and bonus objectives completed, but it shows I have all of the skulls.
Just installed patch. Achievements for skulls, bonus objectives, finishing the campaigns on legendary and heroic, and getting all gold medals are still locked. Also, Halo Waypoint shows that I don't have all the gold medals and bonus objectives completed, but it shows I have all of the skulls.
Did you try loading up a mission in operation spearbreaker? That worked for me.
basically i have 2 achievements still not unlocking after the update they are get all gold medals and complete all bonus objectives so i assume i have to trigger it in some way which i obviously i cant do because i cant get any more medals or bonus objectives so their anything i might be able to do?
Did you try loading up a mission in operation spearbreaker? That worked for me.
Your skull achievements were completely froze, but by loading the new DLC that popped the achievement?
That's absolute horse -Yoink- if we need to buy DLC to fix a broken achievement from the base game.
Alpha 837 wrote:
SkinnyBin wrote:
So there was an update today. Upon loading the game after this update both of my achievement for collecting campaign logs popped immediately.

However, the skulls achievements are still completely stuck for me. I've tried recollecting a skull during a campaign mission, as well as deleting and resyncing my save file, neither of these have worked. Looks like I'll be waiting months for another "fix".
And what about all of us that are refusing to buy the DLC while achievements are STILL broken? This is ridiculous. If anyone actually BUYS DLC at the moment then they are a complete fool. Cant say the same for people who purchased season pass ages ago, feel sorry for them.
Alpha 837 wrote:
SkinnyBin wrote:

And what about all of us that are refusing to buy the DLC while achievements are STILL broken? This is ridiculous. If anyone actually BUYS DLC at the moment then they are a complete fool. Cant say the same for people who purchased season pass ages ago, feel sorry for them.
That's what I did, I got the season pass when the game came out.
Alpha 837 wrote:
SkinnyBin wrote:

To clarify KittenPuncher, are you saying that you previously had all skulls unlocked but no achievement?

You then installed the DLC and update and the achievement for collecting all the skulls just instantly unlocked without you playing at all?

I'm wondering if there are more skulls in the DLC and if you had to collect one of them for the game to check and realise you were due the achievement. In this scenario its impossible for people who already have the game acknowledging that they've collected the skulls but havent popped the achievement, without somehow introducing new skulls, ie through DLC.
SkinnyBin wrote:
Alpha 837 wrote:
SkinnyBin wrote:

To clarify KittenPuncher, are you saying that you previously had all skulls unlocked but no achievement?

You then installed the DLC and update and the achievement for collecting all the skulls just instantly unlocked without you playing at all?

I'm wondering if there are more skulls in the DLC and if you had to collect one of them for the game to check and realise you were due the achievement. In this scenario its impossible for people who already have the game acknowledging that they've collected the skulls but havent popped the achievement, without somehow introducing new skulls, ie through DLC.
My skull achievement unlocked when it was supposed to.

My log achievement unlocked after I queued up one of the new story missions to start. I didn't actually get to any gameplay before it popped, it unlocked in the DLC mission select screen. I will say it did not unlock in the vanilla game misson selelct screen.
I believe the achievement to collect all skulls is still broken =(

Anybody have any luck with it popping after they had already earned all skulls?
Ok so KittenPuncher has kinda given people false hope there.

It's clear from peoples comments that the campaign log achievements are now popping for everyone, these seem to have been fixed for sure.

However, achievements where people had a percentage of the completion frozen, despite finishing them, are still stuck without their achievements. Specifically skulls, completing objectives and gold medals, have NOT been fixed by this update.

Please continue working on this 343, there are a lot of people affected!
1. Xbox One
2.Spear:Broken
3. I cleared all dlc mission and I got every odst dlc mission achievements.But, unfortunately, Spear:Broken(5) (the easiest ahcievement in odst dlc mission) is not working.......Only my mistake? Please check this.My achievement screeshot is here ---> (I'm Korean... and this screeshot in Korean game community upload,,.. sorry) http://bbs.ruliweb.com/game/xbox/83982/board/read/9381182?
Hello So I want to clarify that I have completed the 2 legendary missions (Xbox One ~> ultimate edition) (+ all defis) I made saves, for the successes it does not unblock, then I restart the game and my campaign reset, (medaille, progression, all !) I have to start all over again at its me... all save as been cleared ><
SkinnyBin wrote:
Ok so KittenPuncher has kinda given people false hope there.

It's clear from peoples comments that the campaign log achievements are now popping for everyone, these seem to have been fixed for sure.

However, achievements where people had a percentage of the completion frozen, despite finishing them, are still stuck without their achievements. Specifically skulls, completing objectives and gold medals, have NOT been fixed by this update.

Please continue working on this 343, there are a lot of people affected!
My Legendary & Heroic campaign achievements are still not unlocking after the update/patch. The game and Waypoint show that completed the campaign on Legendary. I tried loading up a random mission and still no luck. What have others done?
Biggest issues for me:

1) Level and campaign completion achievements not unlocking even though Waypoint shows I have met the requirements.
2) Skull achievements not unlocking even though I've collected them and they are shown as collected on Waypoint.
3) Objective achievements, such as the one for completing half of the campaign objectives, not unlocking even though I've completed more than half of the objectives.

I purchased a disc copy of the Ultimate Edition on Xbox One.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 35