2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 34
Really disappointed, I just went through the campaign THREE times in two days. Once to clean up my Legendary run (which I'd already done months ago) and was luckily able to unlock that, as well as Palmer's Pure Gold.

However the bonus objective and skull objectives are bugged. I just did a playthrough on Easy with some skulls on to make it a smooth ride and I definetely saw that I'd completed the skull requirements on each level as well as completed all the bonus objectives (not the optional ones, though) and still no progress, stuck at 94% for 'A lot extra' and 80% for 'Collecting a dream'.

I'm about to wipe my entire saved game via Dashboard and play through again on Sunday on Easy, see if that helps. I'm really unsure what to do, these are the only achievements I'm missing in the entire franchise now. :/
ske7ch wrote:
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)
Xbox One, Standard Console
ske7ch wrote:
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?\
A lot extra, Collecting a dream
ske7ch wrote:
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
Currently stuck at 94% for 'A lot extra' and 80% for 'Collecting a dream'. Played through the campaign multiple times and carefully made sure I made all requirements at many occasions. Here's a gallery of my progress and the HW2 menu showing it all as completed. Looking forward to a patch or solution.
So i can confirm at least for me after this last update i was able to replay the campaign redoing all the bonus objectives and getting gold every level without loading checkpoint or quiting and i got all my achievements that wouldn't unlock palmers pure gold etx, except for the Collecting a Dream achievement i had actually made progress but i am now stuck at 90% even after redoing it again specifically foe that achievement i am still stuck at 90%. Besides that all other achievements seem to unlock ok now IF you replay everything to get them which shouldn't be the case you guys should put out a patch that unlocks them for people that have done them.
So i can confirm at least for me after this last update i was able to replay the campaign redoing all the bonus objectives and getting gold every level without loading checkpoint or quiting and i got all my achievements that wouldn't unlock palmers pure gold etx, except for the Collecting a Dream achievement i had actually made progress but i am now stuck at 90% even after redoing it again specifically foe that achievement i am still stuck at 90%. Besides that all other achievements seem to unlock ok now IF you replay everything to get them which shouldn't be the case you guys should put out a patch that unlocks them for people that have done them.
Did you have to do all the optional objectives too for 'A lot more', or did you only do the bonus ones? Also did you get all of the bonus objectives for each level on the same run, or did you go back and do any single ones you missed? Just wanna see if I need to try a different way.
Raced through the campaign again today, this time in co-op. No skulls were on, continued to the next level without backing out. Got all of the objectives necessary for earning Skulls, still stuck at 86%. I've played through at least three times, 'earning' all the skulls without having any progress saved.
I have the 'complete a level on legendary with all skulls on' achievement.
Viktor wrote:
Really disappointed, I just went through the campaign THREE times in two days. Once to clean up my Legendary run (which I'd already done months ago) and was luckily able to unlock that, as well as Palmer's Pure Gold.

However the bonus objective and skull objectives are bugged. I just did a playthrough on Easy with some skulls on to make it a smooth ride and I definetely saw that I'd completed the skull requirements on each level as well as completed all the bonus objectives (not the optional ones, though) and still no progress, stuck at 94% for 'A lot extra' and 80% for 'Collecting a dream'.

I'm about to wipe my entire saved game via Dashboard and play through again on Sunday on Easy, see if that helps. I'm really unsure what to do, these are the only achievements I'm missing in the entire franchise now. :/
Viktor, try again but without activating any skulls - that's what I did with BGNasty, and try to focus mainly on the bonus objectives, not the optional ones.

As of today (8/12/17), I am down to only "Collecting a dream" not unlocking when I clearly have all the skulls. I have HW2 on Xbox One (digital copy) and have replayed the game on Easy with a friend (no skulls activated) and I unlocked "A lot extra" as we finished one mission (I forget which one but it was in the 2nd half of the game). Now there might have been a goof where after playing Mission 1 I accidentally quit out of the game and we had to pick up on Mission 2, so that MIGHT have affected it, but I don't know for sure. I'm still stuck at 86%, as is my friend BGNasty.

In my honest opinion here, I think the developers and MS should simply award everybody who has the game "Collecting a dream" because after this game's launch and STILL having issues, they should be ashamed of themselves for their poor handling of the game's programming when it comes to the achievements. It likely will never happen, but that's how I feel.

Big thanks to BGNasty for all his help to me on this game
WOW!

New patch (with patch notes) out today, no mentions of all the achievement problems people are still having with this game. Cannot believe 343's attitude towards these problems. If anyone is still buying their DLC at this point then you are insane.
So new update today and we're not even going to mention or fix the collecting a dream achievement or the others that should still unlock without having to redo. Now im just getting to the point of not wanting to play new content because its annoying me this hasn't been patched. Especially since updates only roll out once a month as is.
Achievement issues: Mission achievements not unlocking, campaign completion achievements not unlocked either. I had the same problem with Halo 5 legendary, legendary solo etc not unlocking. No other Xbox game I play has achievement issues, it is always Halo.
Couple updates later and I still have the same two achievements refusing to unlock.

The hard fight and surviving the war (completing campaign in heroic and legendary).

its the last two achievements I need. Waypoint and in-game shows my completions on legendary. Can't you just add a check every time you log in the game if the campaign has been completed on legendary and then unlock accordingly?

ive only played on Xbox.
I haven't received my heroic and legendary achievements yet. I've checked on the game and on waypoint and they both show that I have completed the game on legendary. Heroic (The Hard Fight) is stuck on 97% and legendary (Surviving the long war) on 95%, what am I missing?
Campaign on legendary is not unlocking for me. On the halowaypoint site and in the game stats says 14/14 complete on legendary. However the achievement it is still locked. And for some reason I am receiving xp again from the campaign.
My Trash Compactor achievement won't unlock, no matter how many times I've tried. I'm on the Xbox One platform for this one. What can I do to make this one work?
I haven't received my heroic and legendary achievements yet. I've checked on the game and on waypoint and they both show that I have completed the game on legendary. Heroic (The Hard Fight) is stuck on 97% and legendary (Surviving the long war) on 95%, what am I missing?
Hm, at least you have percentages. After completing the campaign and replaying various missions, both still say 0%.
Ouch! My sympathies, Krayzie OutKast
Xbox One

Heroic and Legendary achievements not unlocking. Would be nice for you to fix the issues broken since launch than just worrying about pushing more content out. It's been ages since the game came out and these types of issues should have been rectified a long time ago.
Hm, at least you have percentages. After completing the campaign and replaying various missions, both still say 0%.
that's strange, I did most of my missions on the PC, so I don't know if this could be the cause. The damn cloud data they have syncing in between the PC and Xbox is stupid and annoying, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's my issue. .
  1. I play on xbox one
  2. It doesn,t give me the acheivement for finishing the mission "The Foundry".
  3. I played on normal difficulty with no skulls.
As of this posting, I have all the achievements BUT "Collecting a dream." Just finished the Operation Spearbreaker DLC, and unless there's any more surprise DLC prior to Awakening the Nightmare, that's it for me - I will not buy Awakening the Nightmare until 343 or Creative Assembly or Microsoft or whoever is responsible fixes the glitches for Halo Wars 2. Heck, I may just boycott any new Halo game until this gets resolved.

Question: Has anyone tried uninstalling the game thoroughly (including deleting any saved files on their hard drive and in the cloud) and reinstalled the game to correct the glitches? I am seriously considering going that far to try and complete this game.
1. I play on Xbox One
2. The following achievements have not unlocked:
  • Collecting a Dream (collect all the skulls)
  • A Little Bit of Extra (complete half of the campaign bonus objectives)
3. All I know is that the achievement tracker progression for both of those achievements stopped updating in one of the middle missions (definitely not the first few, and definitely not the last, because they both updated after the last mission but even though my service record shows I have all the skulls, the achievement tracker still says 86%).

Also, every since the most recent update, the game has been crashing on me quite often, right in the middle of missions too (the new Spearbreaker ones). Very frustrating.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 34