2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 33
Hey I just did the whole campaign for the 4th on easy, 100% did every skill, like it is an absolute definite certainty that I've got all the skulls. Still won't unlock. Like cmon, out of all the bugs I thought achievements would be the easier to sort out. I have every skull on every level so what do I do? Don't -Yoinking!- say do it again either because it doesn't work and I'm not wasting hours to do it all again.
Robster80 wrote:
As of this posting, I have all the achievements BUT "Collecting a dream." Just finished the Operation Spearbreaker DLC, and unless there's any more surprise DLC prior to Awakening the Nightmare, that's it for me - I will not buy Awakening the Nightmare until 343 or Creative Assembly or Microsoft or whoever is responsible fixes the glitches for Halo Wars 2. Heck, I may just boycott any new Halo game until this gets resolved.

Question: Has anyone tried uninstalling the game thoroughly (including deleting any saved files on their hard drive and in the cloud) and reinstalled the game to correct the glitches? I am seriously considering going that far to try and complete this game.
Deleting everything, all saves, games, etc will not work since the update where they update your account based on halowaypoint. If you have achieved all skulls and it shows it on waypoint then there is no way to unlock the skulls. Currently this is the only achievement I am missing myself which is frustrating. Hope this helps.
Robster80 wrote:
As of this posting, I have all the achievements BUT "Collecting a dream." Just finished the Operation Spearbreaker DLC, and unless there's any more surprise DLC prior to Awakening the Nightmare, that's it for me - I will not buy Awakening the Nightmare until 343 or Creative Assembly or Microsoft or whoever is responsible fixes the glitches for Halo Wars 2. Heck, I may just boycott any new Halo game until this gets resolved.

Question: Has anyone tried uninstalling the game thoroughly (including deleting any saved files on their hard drive and in the cloud) and reinstalled the game to correct the glitches? I am seriously considering going that far to try and complete this game.
Deleting everything, all saves, games, etc will not work since the update where they update your account based on halowaypoint. If you have achieved all skulls and it shows it on waypoint then there is no way to unlock the skulls. Currently this is the only achievement I am missing myself which is frustrating. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. Well, now more than ever, the developers NEED to just give the achievement to everybody; there's no excuse not to since there's no other way to fix this problem. Again, until this is resolved, I'm not buying anymore 343 games or DLC. Period.
Same boat here. If they don't fix this, no way in hell am I buying the expansion.
New update as of today (9/1/17). Probably didn't help with the glitched achievements, though.
Please fix the Collecting a dream broken achievement already please
Space Healer achievement just doesnt want to show its face 😭😭😓
1. I play Halo Wars 2 on Xbox One.
2. The achievement that has not unlocked is "Collecting a dream" for collecting all the skulls which I have done.
3. I do not know of a way to try and get this one twice. I have tried to replay all the missions and do the objectives that unlock the skulls and that did not work.
WHY IS THIS NOT FIXED YET 😓😓😓
WHY IS THIS NOT FIXED YET 😓😓😓
Likely because they have been focusing on DLC and nothing else. In short, don't buy any of their DLC. In fact, don't buy any of their games - make them see that fixing the achievements is a higher priority. Get them where it hurts the most, their wallets.
1 - Xbox One
2 - A lot extra; Collecting a dream
3 - Have gone through and hit all the objectives
a few times. Have redone the criteria for skulls as well. A lot extra is stuck on 97%, Collecting a dream stuck on 86%

Edit - A lot extra just unlocked for me after replaying several levels on easy with all the helpful skulls. It seems you can't piecemeal the objectives; you have to get all of a level's in one go. Mine finally unlocked after replaying The Halo and getting all three objectives at the same time.
Will there ever be an update addressing glitched achievements again?
So far the following achievements seem to be the most bugged for people.
-A lot extra
-Collecting a dream
-Short term commitment
-Long term commitment
-Space healer
for space healer, try using colony on a strongholds skirmish game and use his engineer swarm. that's the only one that would work for me.
Fireal20 wrote:
for space healer, try using colony on a strongholds skirmish game and use his engineer swarm. that's the only one that would work for me.
My Space Healer was seemingly stuck for a long time also, and I figured out that Colony was the only one counting for me as well. I think someone else on here a while back said Anders was the only one working for them. Not sure why different people only have random specific leaders working for them but at least this achievement is attainable (If not correctly).
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)

Xbox One

2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?

Morbid curiosities
Collecting a dream

3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?

Have every skull unlocked but achievements are stuck at 75% for Morbid curiosities and 40% for Collecting a dream.

Tried a few times for different skulls to raise that percentage but no bueno.

Even have the Lone Wolf achievement unlocked (LASO).

Please fix, been waiting and waiting.
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)

Xbox One

2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?

Morbid curiosities
Collecting a dream

3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?

Have every skull unlocked but achievements are stuck at 75% for Morbid curiosities and 40% for Collecting a dream.

Tried a few times for different skulls to raise that percentage but no bueno.

Even have the Lone Wolf achievement unlocked (LASO).

Please fix, been waiting and waiting.
Ive been checking the backend, and helping out some people, sent you a Direct Message with what I was able to pull for you.

Others, send me a Direct Message if you are having problems with Collecting a dream or difficulty completion one. I haven't been able to figure out how to help with Space Healer or an objective based achievement yet.
Today I logged on to find all my bonus and optional objectives / campaign logs for both missions of Operation Spearbreaker were reset to 0. It also shows blank dashes for them on Halo Waypoint as well. This is frustrating because I only needed one more achievement for the whole game, and I had already done all forms of objectives for the last mission I needed, meaning all I had to do was get Gold on Legendary and it would have popped... But now, I have to seemingly go back and re-do all the objectives again before I can be back as close as I was to finishing it... Seems to be a similar issue to when all my progress kept being reset & I kept having to re-do everything for the main campaign a few months ago before that was finally sorted out. Although this is not as drastic as the previous major reset glitch as it only affects 2 levels, they still take around 40+ minutes to complete each time and getting very tired of wasting time re-doing things I should already have credit for and fighting the game itself to keep progress long enough to unlock my achievements... Hopefully when I re-do everything this time it will still register and unlock for me, but since something has obviously gone wrong again I am hesitant to assume it will unlock when it should...
Huge thanks to MoreInfoNeeded for helping me get my last two achievements (the hard fight and surviving the long war) to unlock. Thanks
Huge thanks to MoreInfoNeeded for helping me get my last two achievements (the hard fight and surviving the long war) to unlock. Thanks
How did you manage to get A Lot Extra and Collecting a Dream? Take it you got them before they glitched? I was told I'm missing 7 skulls but clearly says on waypoint and on game(xbox one) that I have collected 15/15.
Today I logged on to find all my bonus and optional objectives / campaign logs for both missions of Operation Spearbreaker were reset to 0. It also shows blank dashes for them on Halo Waypoint as well. This is frustrating because I only needed one more achievement for the whole game, and I had already done all forms of objectives for the last mission I needed, meaning all I had to do was get Gold on Legendary and it would have popped... But now, I have to seemingly go back and re-do all the objectives again before I can be back as close as I was to finishing it... Seems to be a similar issue to when all my progress kept being reset & I kept having to re-do everything for the main campaign a few months ago before that was finally sorted out. Although this is not as drastic as the previous major reset glitch as it only affects 2 levels, they still take around 40+ minutes to complete each time and getting very tired of wasting time re-doing things I should already have credit for and fighting the game itself to keep progress long enough to unlock my achievements... Hopefully when I re-do everything this time it will still register and unlock for me, but since something has obviously gone wrong again I am hesitant to assume it will unlock when it should...
Do you remember which one it was? Which achievement do you need? I'm looking at the backend of your account, and it looks like there still is data there. You should see a bunch of your stuff reconcile on a login. Anyhow, let me know which achievement you are having problems with and I will try to tell you if something is missing. I currently can't do objectives yet, as I haven't figured out a clean way of identifying it as they are setup a little funky.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 33