2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 33
I can confirm that the "Collecting a Dream" achievement popped after starting up the game with the "Awakening the Nightmare" patch. I did not have to buy the expansion for this to work.
I can confirm that the "Collecting a Dream" achievement popped after starting up the game with the "Awakening the Nightmare" patch. I did not have to buy the expansion for this to work.
same here! very exciting!
thanks MoreInfoNeeded!
Nice one! Thanks for the info. I will have to reinstall game first before I find out if it unlocks for me. If this does work, I might actually purchase ATN on Friday as its payday and I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks.

Anyone know if A Lot Extra is unlocking yet?
Fireal20 wrote:
same here! very exciting!
thanks MoreInfoNeeded!
... *Quickly turns his Xbox One back on and unpauses said update* I stopped at 26% last night to finish watching a Blu-Ray disc. Soon as this finishes I am trying the game out. *crosses fingers*

EDIT: "Collecting a dream" popped at 11:02am after finished installing the update and turning on the game. YES! Thanks MoreInfoNeeded!
Confirmed for myself also, achievements popped as soon as I loaded the game.

Thanks for your involvement in this MoreInfoNeeded!
SkinnyBin wrote:

Which achievements popped for you? I have a few that were bugged. Hope its the same ones. Thanks
Collecting a Dream popped while getting to the menus. But A Lot Extra is still glitched for me.
Collecting a Dream popped while getting to the menus. But A Lot Extra is still glitched for me.
Glad everyone is getting achievement for Collecting a Dream, but A Lot Extra not unlocking is a killer. Really hoped all achievements were unlocking after latest patch.
Glad everyone is getting achievement for Collecting a Dream, but A Lot Extra not unlocking is a killer. Really hoped all achievements were unlocking after latest patch.
The game says I got all the objectives, Waypoint says my objectives are 64/65, and the achievement says 97%. So it's probably just one objective that's not registering. Wish I knew which one.
The game says I got all the objectives, Waypoint says my objectives are 64/65, and the achievement says 97%. So it's probably just one objective that's not registering. Wish I knew which one.
the waypoint objectives count both types. You probably have all the optional and missing one bonus, which doesn't matter. I couldn't get it to pop until I got all optional for a mission in one go on that mission, not piecemeal. I had apparently got the optional objectives for The Halo across two playthroughs. Once I did all at the same time it popped. You might try that.
SkinnyBin wrote:

Which achievements popped for you? I have a few that were bugged. Hope its the same ones. Thanks
Sorry to confirm my two skull achievements both unlocked, I never had any trouble unlocked the objectives achievement, although I did have to do one complete playthrough in one sitting to get that achievement to pop.
Xbox one I did all the heroic campaign missions and still hasn’t unlocked yet any advice or tips?
SkinnyBin wrote:
SkinnyBin wrote:

Sorry to confirm my two skull achievements both unlocked, I never had any trouble unlocked the objectives achievement, although I did have to do one complete playthrough in one sitting to get that achievement to pop.
I'll maybe have to try that with every mission as I have no idea which bonus objectives have not registered. Been sat at 91% for ages but says I have done them all ingame on mission select.
Can confirm my Collecting a Dream unlocked at the main menu after the update last night. I'm pleased, but 'A Lot Extra' still hasn't, and I'm not sure I can take beating the game with all objectives completed for a 5th time unless I know it's going to work.

If anyone does, please post the results.
I would like to thank y'all so much for working on fixing the dream collector achievement. Its nice to see and know that we are still being looked out for.

On a side note, I see a lot of people have issues with the achievements for beating the campaign on herioc/legendary and all objectives. Below is a confirmed way to get the achievements prior to the awakening update.

Beat campaign on heroic/legendary:
To get this simply replay the missions that glitched for you. Sadly there is no way to know specifically which missions glitched. Here is my personal example: I first played the campaign through legendary and finally beat the last mission where my achievement didn't pop. I looked at the achievements and noticed that I had not earned the achievement for completing the mission "In From the Deep" therefore I replayed that mission and all my achievements popped. In this example, I knew which mission was most likely the culprit.

For objective achievement:
You need to delete your saved game and cloud saves so that it resets your game save. This will not delete all progress as of the Sgt. Johnson update which downloads your stats from halowaypoint. Once done, go back and earn objectives on missions that are glitched. Sadly again, there is no way to know which missions or objectives.specifically. Here is my personal example: I deleted my saves and knew that "In From the Deep" glitched on my legendary achievement so I played that first. After finishing the mission, my progress moved a little. So I played the next mission, did the objectives, and got the achievement.

You have to get lucky for these achievements but if you have an idea it should be okay. Good luck and I hope this helps!
Viktor wrote:
Can confirm my Collecting a Dream unlocked at the main menu after the update last night. I'm pleased, but 'A Lot Extra' still hasn't, and I'm not sure I can take beating the game with all objectives completed for a 5th time unless I know it's going to work.

Viktor, delete your saves before you beat the game again.
I would like to thank y'all so much for working on fixing the dream collector achievement. Its nice to see and know that we are still being looked out for.

On a side note, I see a lot of people have issues with the achievements for beating the campaign on herioc/legendary and all objectives. Below is a confirmed way to get the achievements prior to the awakening update.

To get this simply replay the missions that glitched for you. Sadly there is no way to know specifically which missions glitched. Here is my personal example: I first played the campaign through legendary and finally beat the last mission where my achievement didn't pop. I looked at the achievements and noticed that I had not earned the achievement for completing the mission "In From the Deep" therefore I replayed that mission and all my achievements popped. In this example, I knew which mission was most likely the culprit.

You need to delete your saved game and cloud saves so that it resets your game save. This will not delete all progress as of the Sgt. Johnson update which downloads your stats from halowaypoint. Once done, go back and earn objectives on missions that are glitched. Sadly again, there is no way to know which missions or objectives.specifically. Here is my personal example: I deleted my saves and knew that "In From the Deep" glitched on my legendary achievement so I played that first. After finishing the mission, my progress moved a little. So I played the next mission, did the objectives, and got the achievement.

You have to get lucky for these achievements but if you have an idea it should be okay. Good luck and I hope this helps!
Thanks for info! Appreciate it. So you basically delete everything Halo Wars 2 related from the xbox? Then reinstall it all.

Thanks for info! Appreciate it. So you basically delete everything Halo Wars 2 related from the xbox? Then reinstall it all.
You do not have to delete the game itself, just the save files. Again, I can only confirm this pre awakening.
Viktor wrote:

Viktor, delete your saves before you beat the game again.
Its only the bonus objectives, correct?
Hey MoreInfoNeeded, please can you tell me which missions I do not have a gold medal for? Much appreciated!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 33