2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 24
Short-term commitment (Complete at least 1 Daily Challenge each day for a week) still won't unlock for me after doing at least one challenge a day for over three weeks. Are there any updates on this achievement or any tips people can give on certain game modes that seemed to unlock it most reliably? I'm also about to reach four weeks worth of completing at least one weekly challenge a week for a month for long-term commitment so lets see if that unlocks or is glitched as well.
Short-term commitment (Complete at least 1 Daily Challenge each day for a week) still won't unlock for me after doing at least one challenge a day for over three weeks. Are there any updates on this achievement or any tips people can give on certain game modes that seemed to unlock it most reliably? I'm also about to reach four weeks worth of completing at least one weekly challenge a week for a month for long-term commitment so lets see if that unlocks or is glitched as well.
This one has been very glitched for when it pops. Personally I did every daily and weekly I could until I had this achievement. Oddly enough, my daily achievement popped after completing every daily for 4 days... And my weekly achievement popped once I had completed every weekly for 2 weeks and I was working on my last weekly on week 3, was 1 match into it and it popped randomly... These are probably the most random for when they decide to pop. All I can say is make sure you haven't disconnected during your completion. Good luck.
Hello
  1. I play on Xbox one
  2. DLC AWAKNEING THE NIGHTMARE
I started the campaign in legendary difficulty without modifying the difficulty, I finish today the legendary campaign but no success, and I see that the last mission I have played has not been taken into account in legendary .. I did the mission in 1 time without resuming but no success ... an idea?

more success or the pro-gravedigger should not reach 50% mass ... for me not unlock it did not reach 45% ... really bug those successes
Seems to be a strange one, I remember those achievements were glitched on release. However after a patch a few months later, I met the requirements and all the daily/weekly achievements unlocked no bother at all. Wasn't even aware those achievements were bugged again. It seems like everytime they fix one, another gets screwed up.
Thank you for fixing the collecting a dream achievement. Just an update as I posted in the thread earlier, I am still stuck at 90% for 'Palmer's pure gold' and 85% for 'a lot extra'. This is on xbox one and I have completed the missions/ objectives at least twice for all levels now. I haven't purchased the latest nightmare expansion. Any help/ continued work to fix these achievements are greatly appreciated.
UCollecting a Dream is now mine. VERY happy 343. There's still Space Healer and A Lot Extra, but thank you for working on this issue.
FIXES: So I have been testing different things for the achievements i'm missing and here is what i've learned about each one that's glitched:

A Lot Extra: About 20% of the objectives didn't unlock the first time i completed them, and the one's that didn't count seemed to be connected to the missions that I hadn't gotten gold on.So i went back and did all of those missions on normal with no skulls and and Got Palmers Pure Gold with no problems, i made sure to hit all bonus objectives for each mission to, not missing any . and noticed A Lot Extra's progress also went up to 90%, then i went back to Acension, which for some reason said i had 5 out of 4 objectives complete, beat it on Normal with no skulls, and made sure to get every single objective that playthrough, and it unlocked A Lot Extra.

Catching a Dream, this one I couldn't get to work, but thanks to 343's new patch it unlocked for me, thanks guys!

Space Healer: I have not had any luck on this one, it stopped progressing at 70%, but i've read that people noticed it will only go up with certain characters. I will go try to heal using each character and see if i can get it to work with one of them.

Surviving the Long War: I have not been able to unlock this one, but MoreInfoNeeded was able to tell me which missions did not stick, and i replayed them, and a few have updated to complete but a few didn't so they may need to be done again.

Shot
Term/Long Term Commitment: I have not unlocked this one either but i have read that if you persist it will eventually unlock. I will try it after i finally get the other ones.

Overview: I can't speak for Surviving the Long War, but YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESET YOUR PROGRESS TO UNLOCK A LOT EXTRA. Just play through your missions again on normal with NO SKULLS ON, complete all objectives (Bonus and Optional) if you can, although i'm not sure if this affects the outcome and get gold. Try the missions you do not have gold on first because they seem to be the ones that aren't sticking the objectives. Once you get Palmers Pure Gold, A Lot Extra should follow. Also, after you complete a mission don't skip to the next one or menu immediately, let it sit and then quit at the beginning of the next mission, this may help with the game registering you just compketed the mission.

This os all i've learned for now and many of these are theories, but doing what i did worked so id suggest to give it a try. I'll post again if i learn something new.
This one has been very glitched for when it pops. Personally I did every daily and weekly I could until I had this achievement. Oddly enough, my daily achievement popped after completing every daily for 4 days... And my weekly achievement popped once I had completed every weekly for 2 weeks and I was working on my last weekly on week 3, was 1 match into it and it popped randomly... These are probably the most random for when they decide to pop. All I can say is make sure you haven't disconnected during your completion. Good luck.
Seems to be a strange one, I remember those achievements were glitched on release. However after a patch a few months later, I met the requirements and all the daily/weekly achievements unlocked no bother at all. Wasn't even aware those achievements were bugged again. It seems like everytime they fix one, another gets screwed up.
Thanks for the heads up. Looking at the stats for the Short-term commitment achievement it is still very much bugged. It's a relatively easy achievement to get yet only 1.55% of players have got it overall and on a dedicated achievement tracking website such as Trueachivements only 6% of people have it.

The game is a mess when it comes to achievements. Just an fyi, for anybody that's stuck trying to get the Space healer achievement the only character's healing ability that counted for me was Anders.
Hey, MoreInfoNeeded
I haven't been able to unlock the achievements for completing the story on legendary/heroic at all. Can you please assist? I'd love to be able to get all achievements in HW2 but I've never bothered with these 2 seemingly broken for me.
Thank you!
UPDATE

I can confirm Collecting A Dream has also unlocked for me at the main menu after downloading the ATN update/patch.

Thats after I was told I was missing 7 skulls towards the achievement lol, ok then.
1. Xbox one
2. Achievements for completing the game on heroic and legendary
3. Played through once on legendary, didn't get them. Played through a second time, still didnt get them. Both my Xbox and halo waypoint say I've completed on legendary.
Atn campaign & terminus achievements not unlocking....? First ones came up next day, now none 😳🤔
Short Term Commitment achievement would not pop, we are on our second week of daily challenges; me and a friend. Neither of us got our achievement. 14 days in a row have been finished. Does the counter reset at some point in the week that we should know about? Or is it a consecutive any 7 days? If it's a consecutive, it's broken.
Short Term Commitment achievement would not pop, we are on our second week of daily challenges; me and a friend. Neither of us got our achievement. 14 days in a row have been finished. Does the counter reset at some point in the week that we should know about? Or is it a consecutive any 7 days? If it's a consecutive, it's broken.
I wasn't able to get it until I completed seven in a row at the same time every day, right after the challenges reset. The few times I waited and completed 2-3hrs before the reset, MoreInfoNeeded said that the challenge for that day didn't count. Seems like the day reset is on a different timer than the challenges reset, which is awfully annoying.
Atn campaign & terminus achievements not unlocking....? First ones came up next day, now none 😳🤔
Now I'm definitely not getting this DLC if the same junk is happening again. Count me out.
The Vidmaster Challenge: No Fly Zone Achievement seems to be bugged. The achievement is for completing all optional/bonus objectives and getting a gold medal on Legendary difficulty on the "Not On My Watch" DLC campaign mission. Guides say to do all the objectives on an easier difficulty first then get the Gold medal on Legendary which worked for me with the other Vidmaster achievement, "Vidmaster Challenge: 100 drops". I have done all the objectives and have got Gold on Legendary a couple of times now but no achievement. Is it glitched? Can anyone shed some light on this? I don't wanna waste any more of my time trying this until i know it's working.
None of my achievements are unlocking as I complete the requirement, I have to hard reset every time for them to unlock. Tried a factory reset and removing my account from the Xbox but nothing has worked so far. I don't have another game with achievements to unlock for me to test if it's just this game in particular though.
GamePlayUK wrote:
The Vidmaster Challenge: No Fly Zone Achievement seems to be bugged. The achievement is for completing all optional/bonus objectives and getting a gold medal on Legendary difficulty on the "Not On My Watch" DLC campaign mission. Guides say to do all the objectives on an easier difficulty first then get the Gold medal on Legendary which worked for me with the other Vidmaster achievement, "Vidmaster Challenge: 100 drops". I have done all the objectives and have got Gold on Legendary a couple of times now but no achievement. Is it glitched? Can anyone shed some light on this? I don't wanna waste any more of my time trying this until i know it's working.
I had no problems with either Vidmaster Challenge for the Op. Spearbreaker DLC - I did them on easy first to get all objectives out of the way, and later on went back and replayed them on Legendary for the Gold Medal. Don't know what else to say except keep trying and cross your fingers.
Robster80 wrote:
GamePlayUK wrote:
Robster80 wrote:
GamePlayUK wrote:
I had no problems with either Vidmaster Challenge for the Op. Spearbreaker DLC - I did them on easy first to get all objectives out of the way, and later on went back and replayed them on Legendary for the Gold Medal. Don't know what else to say except keep trying and cross your fingers.
Doing the objectives on Easy and then doing the Gold on Legendary worked fine for the other Vidmaster Challenge Achievement when I did it a few weeks ago but it has not worked for this one and I've done it 3 times now. I'm wandering if the recent patch has glitched this achievement or if they patched it so you can no longer do the objectives on Easy. NEED ANSWERS.
1) Xbox 1

2) Campaign legendary, and All Skulls achievement

3) 2. I finished the campaign on Legendary but nothing unlocked, I only got the normal campaign and missions completed achievement.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 24