OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 34
I had major issues with a number of achievements. All skulls, all good missions etc.

I would like to point out that I fixed all these achievements by deleting my local and cloud saves and playing the game from the beginning again.

I played the game to completion for the 3rd time but this time the achievements popped.
1. I am playing on the Xbox One with a digital copy.
2. "And the Knockout punch" is the achievement for beating the level/mission Under the Dark. I did not get it.
3. I was playing June 7th and into June 8th early morning when I beat the level for the achievement, and upon never getting it, I played the level again. I still did not get the achievement. I have not really tried to play anymore after that, nor did I attempt any other achievements. I did not wish to waste my time doing things over and over. Now the last time that I played prior to the 7th and 8th, the achievements were working fine. The last achievement that successfully and properly unlocked was on May 31st, which was the last time that I had played the game prior to the most recent time. I'm pretty sure the criteria was met (twice); it is a simple enough achievement. Thank you for your time.
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both) Xbox1
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be? Short Term Commitment (did eventually unlock after 10 days)
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise? Started my run on the may 20th getting at least 2 daily challenges a day however it took 9 consecutive days of completing daily challenges and then playing a single match on the 10th (which did not complete any challenge) and the achievement unlocked (technically on may 29th since the challenges reset an hour before midnight here at US east coast). the Johnson patch droped on monday the 22nd and I know other players have had to do an extra match the following day to get the achievement to unlock before leading me to suspect the Johnson patch erased my progress. I also activated xbl gold that monday (gold was free that weekend).
Beat campaign on normal and unlocked the achievement for the mission at the end but not "the war is over" for actually beating the game. I'm on Xbox one on a digital copy of the deluxe edition.
1) Xbox one

2) Full House (The unlock message reads: Complete Blitz matches as each of the 6 launch leaders (Matchmaking only))
Card Shark (Complete 25 Blitz matches (Matchmaking only) also seems to be stuck.

3) I have now completed a match as all of the current leaders in 3v3 Blitz to check if there is a glitch, and still no unlock. What am I doing wrong?
I counted at least 34 (before I stopped counting) 3v3 Blitz matches in my game history.
1) Xbox One, hard copy.

2) Missing all of the campaign achievements on normal difficulty, except for Wake Up, Some Light Reading, and the achievements for completing the basic and advanced tutorials (Learn the Ropes and Know the Ropes, respectively).

I've just completed the campaign on normal difficulty and haven't done anything else yet, after having gotten the game 2 days ago. But for some reason I only got achievements on the first night I played (the ones mentioned above) and haven't unlocked any since then, even though I've finished the campaign.
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)
Xbox one

2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
Palmer's Pure Gold, A lot extra, collecting a dream, The hard fight, and Surviving the long war.

3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
I've met all the criteria for the achivements as proven on my halo waypoint profile https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/service-record/players/dark%20soultaker1. While it says that my highest medals earned are not all gold, that's only because it's reading the highest ones earned in legendary. I have gold medals on all according to my missions select screen.
I've gone over the missions multiple times with no luck at all. I've also deleted the save file and game and reinstalled it for it to still not work.
Issue came up while I was playing through it. Was about to have half the skulls and it stopped tracking for me. Once I earned all the skulls, it unlocked the halfway skulls achievement. After getting all the skulls, it didn't give me the all skulls achievement.
After deleting my save file completely and having to start over again, I've gotten Palmer's Pure Gold. When I played through the first time on easy, I didn't get gold on one mission. Went back afterwards and played that mission on normal to beef up the score and it didn't pop still. What I did was I started over completely playing it on easy mode and when I got to that same mission I didn't get gold on the first time, got gold and the achievement popped. So, seems like you have to get gold on all missions on the SAME difficulty level. Can't popcorn the difficulty level.

EDIT 6/9/17: Just finished running through it on easy, collecting all the skulls and the logs (again). Collecting the dream achievement moved up a little bit but still sitting at 86%.

EDIT 6/10/17: Playing through it my 5th time finished the Hold the Line mission, Collecting the dream achievement pops. Just have The hard fight and Surviving the long war to have pop randomly for me. Haven't tried the multiplayer achievements yet so I'm sure that's going to be fun filled like these have been......
1.- Playing on Xbox one
2.- Palmer's pure gold achievement not unlocking.
3.- My mission select screen shows gold as highest medal for every mission, but the achievement progress is stuck at 72%
My waypoint profile shows a myriad of non-gold medals for various missions, but they don't update even after replaying them.

Thanks for looking into this.

UPDATE
The achievement in question popped up after replaying several missions a friend needed help getting gold with.

The missions weren't played In any particular order, nor do I know if a certain mission triggered the achievement.
Xbox One only

I have just completed the levels up until Last Stand. While I have unlocked earlier levels, I'm missing the level achievements for Lights Out, From the Deep, Hold the Line, Under the Dark, The Foundry, and The Halo.

3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
I have completed these levels, and just noticed that these did not unlock today when completing The Halo. I have not tried anything else to get these to work or unlock. The issue seems to have arisen since the 29th of May, which is the last time I unlocked a Halo Wars 2 achievement.

Edit: I power cycled my Xbone, and when I booted up Halo Wars 2 the achievement "Just the facts" unlocked when I reached the main menu. I suspect my Xbone has been in idle/off mode since May 29th, but has not been power cycled in that period.
I am working on a digital copy for the xbox one and have been completing the daily challenges for nearly 2 weeks now with no Short-term commitment achievement unlocking. I am also the 2nd week into the Long-term commitment achievement and I am starting to think that this one will not unlock as well. I understand that there are bug issues when first released, but this game has been out for months now, I would at least like to get my achievements when I have accomplished the required task for it, but these two are the only ones that refuse to unlock.

Please let me know when this should be fixed.
6/10/2017 is the 11th day for me.
None of my campaign or medal achievements are unlocking. Played multiple times but nothing. I am on xb1.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone - I know the team is looking into one or two issues re: Achievements not unlocking when they should but from looking around the forums it seems pretty inconsistent in terms of what's working and what's not for different people.

To help our team with their investigation can you please provide some additional info for us? Specifically:

thank you!
Xbox one
"comrades in arms"
it is my second go through the game on co-op. I have fulfilled the requirements. The person I am playing with is his first play through and not a single achievement will unlock for him. It started happening on Tuesday.

Edit 6/13: beat the game co-op in a combination of legendary/heroic on (6/11) Sunday. Did not receive the achievement "the hard fight".
Having problems with the following achievements. All requirements have been unlocked for them but the achieves still haven't popped. Xbox one system, never played on w10

A lot extra - stuck at 94%
Collecting a dream - stuck at 80%
The hard fight - have beaten on legendary
Surviving the long war - beaten but did not unlock

The ones with percentages above I was hoping would unlock when playing thru on legendary but are not.
---
Edit. After just playing a loooooot more everything finally popped at ransom except for collecting a dream. It's at 93% and I've noticed that mission 7 I can't seem to get the skull to pop even tho Alice never is downed.

Thanks!
-Brad
Xbox one

Palmer's Pure Gold, A lot extra, collecting a dream, The hard fight, and Surviving the long war.

I've met all the criteria for the achivements as proven on my halo waypoint profile https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/service-record/players/dark%20soultaker1. While it says that my highest medals earned are not all gold, that's only because it's reading the highest ones earned in legendary. I have gold medals on all according to my missions select screen.
I've gone over the missions multiple times with no luck at all. I've also deleted the save file and game and reinstalled it for it to still not work.
Issue came up while I was playing through it. Was about to have half the skulls and it stopped tracking for me. Once I earned all the skulls, it unlocked the halfway skulls achievement. After getting all the skulls, it didn't give me the all skulls achievement.
After deleting my save file completely and having to start over again, I've gotten Palmer's Pure Gold. When I played through the first time on easy, I didn't get gold on one mission. Went back afterwards and played that mission on normal to beef up the score and it didn't pop still. What I did was I started over completely playing it on easy mode and when I got to that same mission I didn't get gold on the first time, got gold and the achievement popped. So, seems like you have to get gold on all missions on the SAME difficulty level. Can't popcorn the difficulty level.

EDIT 6/9/17: Just finished running through it on easy, collecting all the skulls and the logs (again). Collecting the dream achievement moved up a little bit but still sitting at 86%.

EDIT 6/10/17: Playing through it my 5th time finished the Hold the Line mission, Collecting the dream achievement pops. Just have The hard fight and Surviving the long war to have pop randomly for me. Haven't tried the multiplayer achievements yet so I'm sure that's going to be fun filled like these have been......
Decided I needed to make a new post. Was able to get all the achievements I listed before that were messed up. Working through some of the multiplayer achievements and I've noticed that some of them start to get stuck if I have played for awhile. Example: space healer, the roof is on fire overkill get to a point where they don't advance anymore. What I've done to get them to start counting again is I completely shut my xbox off, unplug it for a few mins, plug it back in and start it all up again and it starts to advance again. Might be a fluke but still, something I've noticed.

If this is the case, then all shutting it down is really doing is clearing the cache or something of the sorts. Might be the same with campaign achievements as well if this is the case. Somebody might need to test this then with these steps:
1. Clear your saved game files and start the campaign over again
2. Once you've finished a mission, start the next mission
3. Save after a couple minutes into the game
4. Shut off your xbox and turn it back on after a couple mins.
5. Load your save and play the mission
6. Go to step 2 till end of campaign
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10?
  • Xbox One
  • Surviving the long war - Complete the Campaign on Legendary
  • The hard fight - Complete the Campaign on Heroic
  • It shows that I have completed all missions on Lengedary on service record in the game, and also on halo waypoint.
1. Xbox One hard copy 2. Collecting a dream 3. Issue arised when i first finished campaign, after several attempts it remained at 93 even though i can select every skull. Game shows every skull is unlocked.
Bought a digital download version of the game for Xbox One (has the play anywhere feature so I can play it on my computer too)

Completed the campaign and only the first 3/4 missions unlocked achievements. The rest hasn't even though I finished it on normal difficulty, now going through it co-op on mission 5 and haven't unlocked the co-op achievement either...

sort it it out soon please I'm not redoing the campaign on legendary again if the achievements don't pop up
XBOX ONE
Solo legendary
Palmers pure gold.
Showing no progress for legendary and 81% for Palmers pure gold. Please sort it, sniipy.
I have the Xbox one version of the game and was working on completing the campaign achievements. I currently have all campaign achievements except the 2 for collecting all skulls and completing all bonus objectives. However, I do have all skulls (I can select all of them and have the legendary all skulls achievement done). Also, halo waypoint and the game show credit for having all skulls. Likewise, I have completed all campaign bonus objectives but no achievement.

I believe what may have caused this is due to the completion of the mission "The Foundry" but may have been disconnected from the servers? The reason I assume the foundry is my problem is because I had all campaign completion achievements except for the foundry which I had to go back and do.

I hope this issue gets resolved and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
  • Xbox One S only
  • Completing the game on Legendary & Heroic
  • I have been beating 1 campaign mission on legendary each day over the course of a few days. When I completed the final mission on legendary (06/14/17), no achievements unlocked. My in-game service record shows I beat it on legendary and also on Waypoint.
Will a fix to this be released in the June update? It was a big time investment to beat the game on legendary.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 34