1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)After deleting my save file completely and having to start over again, I've gotten Palmer's Pure Gold. When I played through the first time on easy, I didn't get gold on one mission. Went back afterwards and played that mission on normal to beef up the score and it didn't pop still. What I did was I started over completely playing it on easy mode and when I got to that same mission I didn't get gold on the first time, got gold and the achievement popped. So, seems like you have to get gold on all missions on the SAME difficulty level. Can't popcorn the difficulty level.
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
Palmer's Pure Gold, A lot extra, collecting a dream, The hard fight, and Surviving the long war.
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
I've met all the criteria for the achivements as proven on my halo waypoint profile https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/service-record/players/dark%20soultaker1. While it says that my highest medals earned are not all gold, that's only because it's reading the highest ones earned in legendary. I have gold medals on all according to my missions select screen.
I've gone over the missions multiple times with no luck at all. I've also deleted the save file and game and reinstalled it for it to still not work.
Issue came up while I was playing through it. Was about to have half the skulls and it stopped tracking for me. Once I earned all the skulls, it unlocked the halfway skulls achievement. After getting all the skulls, it didn't give me the all skulls achievement.
EDIT 6/9/17: Just finished running through it on easy, collecting all the skulls and the logs (again). Collecting the dream achievement moved up a little bit but still sitting at 86%.
EDIT 6/10/17: Playing through it my 5th time finished the Hold the Line mission, Collecting the dream achievement pops. Just have The hard fight and Surviving the long war to have pop randomly for me. Haven't tried the multiplayer achievements yet so I'm sure that's going to be fun filled like these have been......
Decided I needed to make a new post. Was able to get all the achievements I listed before that were messed up. Working through some of the multiplayer achievements and I've noticed that some of them start to get stuck if I have played for awhile. Example: space healer, the roof is on fire overkill get to a point where they don't advance anymore. What I've done to get them to start counting again is I completely shut my xbox off, unplug it for a few mins, plug it back in and start it all up again and it starts to advance again. Might be a fluke but still, something I've noticed.
If this is the case, then all shutting it down is really doing is clearing the cache or something of the sorts. Might be the same with campaign achievements as well if this is the case. Somebody might need to test this then with these steps:
1. Clear your saved game files and start the campaign over again
2. Once you've finished a mission, start the next mission
3. Save after a couple minutes into the game
4. Shut off your xbox and turn it back on after a couple mins.
5. Load your save and play the mission
6. Go to step 2 till end of campaign