4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 24
1) Xbox 1

2) Campaign legendary, and All Skulls achievement

3) 2. I finished the campaign on Legendary but nothing unlocked, I only got the normal campaign and missions completed achievement.
Collecting a Dream (all skulls) has been unlocking for people since the ATN patch. Maybe try a hard reset of your console to see if it unlocks when you next load up the game. Completing campaign on legendary/heroic hasnt been working for anyone for ages.
GamePlayUK wrote:
The Vidmaster Challenge: No Fly Zone Achievement seems to be bugged. The achievement is for completing all optional/bonus objectives and getting a gold medal on Legendary difficulty on the "Not On My Watch" DLC campaign mission. Guides say to do all the objectives on an easier difficulty first then get the Gold medal on Legendary which worked for me with the other Vidmaster achievement, "Vidmaster Challenge: 100 drops". I have done all the objectives and have got Gold on Legendary a couple of times now but no achievement. Is it glitched? Can anyone shed some light on this? I don't wanna waste any more of my time trying this until i know it's working.
So it looks like either the game has been deliberately patched or it's a new glitch but even tho in the past you could do the objectives on an easier difficulty and then get a gold on legendary, that is no longer the case. To get the DLC campaign achievements you must now get all of the objectives AND get gold on legendary at the same time. I had to do this last night to get the 100 drops Gatecrashers achievement.
In a shocking development that should surprise nobody Long-term commitment is also glitched for me now as well as Short-term commitment. I think i'm going to take a break for a few days on short-term commitment and try again one more time but if it still doesn't work after a week i'm not going to be playing the game until they patch it so the achievements actually work. I just can't believe one game can have so many buggy achievements?!
Hello! How are you?
I write this to report an error or problem that was supposed to be repaired some time ago.
Today I was going to enjoy the new mode tiroreo a few hours, but I find the notification that I posted a 2 megabyte update for the game, I started to update the game and after a while the console marks an update error.
Then I decided to retry the download of the update and I left with the not very pleasant surprise that I have to download again the 41.74 gigabytes that weighs the game, this is a big problem for me, because with my Internet connection the download ends in 4 days and a half (I know it's not the fault 343i or studios I have an internet connection not very good).
But it seems to me a nuisance and a lack of consideration for many players (and even more than those who have bought the season pass and the new dlc) who still present these situations (I have had to download the game from scratch every time I publish a upgrade).
my question is, this future annoying and frustrating error be present in future updates?
and when those in charge of publishing these updates will repair this not very pleasant situation?
Unsurprisingly, I've noticed a reset bug continuing to plague me with the new Awakening The Nightmare missions as well, mimicking the same problem I've reported on numerous times already... After playing through some of the missions and making progress on some of the logs and objectives, after turning the console off and going to bed for the night, the next day I always boot it up to find all of my progress has been reset to 0 again. This happens every day. Without fail. Understandably I'm getting very tired of it affecting my progress toward achievements because I always have to go back and re-earn things, and if I don't do all the requirements for an achievement in the same sitting, I know I'll have to do it all over again the next day because all my progress will be wiped if I stop playing at any time.
1) Xbox one
2)Three-Eight: Complete all campaign bonus goals (original campaign)
3)Does not open after several attempts

Help me to fix the problem please.
Good evening guys I have a problem with Halo Wars 2, I do not part and continues to come out this message... but the update seems to start but then the game requires me the same update...
I also tried to uninstall the game but nothing.
Help me!
Hi everybody I've been in a few days I can not play halo wars 2 I downloaded 2.9 mb upgrade but game is restarting continuously downloading all 41.74 gb done for five times but nothing. I hope they can resolve as soon as possible and still a disappointment after spending the money with all the dlc.
The same problem I hope you fix soon😭
There is a dedicated thread dealing with issues with the game itself, please see the 343 response thread or the latest details. This thread is for achievement related issues only

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/343-response-halo-wars-2-installation-stopped/0babd33e-849e-42c2-997a-774f28ceaace/posts
After previous issues with the skulls achievement that was resolved by the ATN patch, I am 7 or 8 weeks into Long-term Commitment with nothing. MoreInfoNeeded confirmed on Sept 19 that I showed 4 straight weeks (I counted 5) and just needed to do one more. No idea why this isn't unlocking for me.
Robster80 wrote:
Viktor wrote:
Really disappointed, I just went through the campaign THREE times in two days. Once to clean up my Legendary run (which I'd already done months ago) and was luckily able to unlock that, as well as Palmer's Pure Gold.

However the bonus objective and skull objectives are bugged. I just did a playthrough on Easy with some skulls on to make it a smooth ride and I definetely saw that I'd completed the skull requirements on each level as well as completed all the bonus objectives (not the optional ones, though) and still no progress, stuck at 94% for 'A lot extra' and 80% for 'Collecting a dream'.

I'm about to wipe my entire saved game via Dashboard and play through again on Sunday on Easy, see if that helps. I'm really unsure what to do, these are the only achievements I'm missing in the entire franchise now. :/
Viktor, try again but without activating any skulls - that's what I did with BGNasty, and try to focus mainly on the bonus objectives, not the optional ones.

As of today (8/12/17), I am down to only "Collecting a dream" not unlocking when I clearly have all the skulls. I have HW2 on Xbox One (digital copy) and have replayed the game on Easy with a friend (no skulls activated) and I unlocked "A lot extra" as we finished one mission (I forget which one but it was in the 2nd half of the game). Now there might have been a goof where after playing Mission 1 I accidentally quit out of the game and we had to pick up on Mission 2, so that MIGHT have affected it, but I don't know for sure. I'm still stuck at 86%, as is my friend BGNasty.

In my honest opinion here, I think the developers and MS should simply award everybody who has the game "Collecting a dream" because after this game's launch and STILL having issues, they should be ashamed of themselves for their poor handling of the game's programming when it comes to the achievements. It likely will never happen, but that's how I feel.

Big thanks to BGNasty for all his help to me on this game
Just replying because I finally worked up the nerve to try this and... it worked. It actually bloody worked. I have to say, I was on the last mission and it still hadn't popped and I was certain it wasn't going to when the mission ended but it did. Talk about tense.

Thanks for the tip. Wish I could buy you a beer.
Viktor wrote:
Robster80 wrote:
Viktor wrote:
Just replying because I finally worked up the nerve to try this and... it worked. It actually bloody worked. I have to say, I was on the last mission and it still hadn't popped and I was certain it wasn't going to when the mission ended but it did. Talk about tense.

Hi, good to hear A Lot Extra has unlocked for you. Can you confirm what you did? Was it by deleting all your save data on the console then replaying every mission? Thanks
Viktor wrote:
Robster80 wrote:
Viktor wrote:

Hi, good to hear A Lot Extra has unlocked for you. Can you confirm what you did? Was it by deleting all your save data on the console then replaying every mission? Thanks
I did pretty much everything. I deleted my save data and then played every mission in one sitting, always hitting A to continue to next mission. I will note that I did once press B, but to counter that I just reloaded the autosave from the mission again and finished it again, hitting A at the end. I also did crash once while loading a mission, and I just did the same thing.
Viktor wrote:
Viktor wrote:
Robster80 wrote:
Viktor wrote:

I did pretty much everything. I deleted my save data and then played every mission in one sitting, always hitting A to continue to next mission. I will note that I did once press B, but to counter that I just reloaded the autosave from the mission again and finished it again, hitting A at the end. I also did crash once while loading a mission, and I just did the same thing.
Ok thanks, unfortunately I dont have the time to do it in one sitting. I'll try deleting save data and play it whenever I can and see what happens.
6 weeks straight of doing at least one weekly challenge each week and still no Long-term commitment achievement. And this is after 4 weeks of doing at least one daily challenge and no Short-term commitment achievement. After taking a break for a few days and starting again on Short-term commitment, tomorrow will be another 7 days straight of doing a daily challenge.... anybody want to take bets on if it unlocks? The smart money is on no.
It's now 8 straight days of doing at least one daily challenge and still no Short-term commitment achievement on top of no Long-term Commitment achievement after 6 weeks of doing weekly challenges. Are the developers going to comment on this still broken achievement?
It's now 8 straight days of doing at least one daily challenge and still no Short-term commitment achievement on top of no Long-term Commitment achievement after 6 weeks of doing weekly challenges. Are the developers going to comment on this still broken achievement?
Sorry to hear about your issues with Short-Term Commitment. Ask the risk of asking an already-asked question, did you try doing all 3 daily challenges every day?
Robster80 wrote:
Sorry to hear about your issues with Short-Term Commitment. Ask the risk of asking an already-asked question, did you try doing all 3 daily challenges every day?
Yep i've done all 3 daily challenges every day just to be on the safe side, on my stats it says i've done over 90 challenges now. It's an achievement that is clearly still bugged because it's not that hard to get yet only 1.5% of people who own the game have unlocked it. An actual announcement from the developers about what's going on with the Short-term and Long-term Commitment achievements is the least they should do.
Robster80 wrote:
Yep i've done all 3 daily challenges every day just to be on the safe side, on my stats it says i've done over 90 challenges now. It's an achievement that is clearly still bugged because it's not that hard to get yet only 1.5% of people who own the game have unlocked it. An actual announcement from the developers about what's going on with the Short-term and Long-term Commitment achievements is the least they should do.
Weird thing is, short-term/long-term achievements were fixed through a patch about 4-5 months ago so must be bugged for the 2nd time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 24