2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 34
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)

Xbox One

2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?

Short-term commitment

3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?

I started doing the challenges a week ago. According to the game I have completed 23 challenges so far. 3 of them were last week's weekly challenges, leaving 20 daily challenges. There was a challenge last week for completing Deathmatches, but it wouldn't complete (later I found out that the match needed to last more than 5 minutes). So I did not complete 1 challenge out of 21 daily challenges last week. This corresponds with the total count of 23 challenges out of 7 consecutive days, yet the achievement has not unlocked.

EDIT:

I finally got the achievement on the 10th day, on the first daily challenge completion.
I completed the "3 Blitz matches in a day" challenge by doing the online matchmaking 3 times. This was the first matchmaking game since my 7th day was completed, not sure if this is significant or related to unlocking the achievement. All the other daily challenges has been completed in custom/against AI matches in Skirmish.
BlinxESP wrote:
Finally!!!!! Finaaaallllyyyyyyyyy! I got A LOT EXTRA!!!!!!!!!!!! After playing 13 times the campaign during the last year. Thanks for making the right fix!
So, you played and got it normally, or was there an update that unlocked it for you?
BlinxESP wrote:
Finally!!!!! Finaaaallllyyyyyyyyy! I got A LOT EXTRA!!!!!!!!!!!! After playing 13 times the campaign during the last year. Thanks for making the right fix!
So, you played and got it normally, or was there an update that unlocked it for you?
i need it to play again. The whole campaign from mission 1 to the very last... And I got it. I have been jumping between mission for the last three months with no succed to get the achievement. So when I hear the last patch solved the problem I went through all the game. From 1 to the last one. When I finish the last one I got the achivement. Some people missed some optional mission in the middle. I guess in my case the last mission was the one that triggered the achivement. In short! You need to play the mission in order to triger the achivement. I was 97% before getting it I have to say.
Bmortimos wrote:
1. Xbox One.
2. Long Term Commitment.
3. Having been completing weekly challenges since about Late November - Early December, have been completing challenges through Skirmish.
It finally unlocked for me today :)
BlinxESP wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
i need it to play again. The whole campaign from mission 1 to the very last... And I got it. I have been jumping between mission for the last three months with no succed to get the achievement. So when I hear the last patch solved the problem I went through all the game. From 1 to the last one. When I finish the last one I got the achivement. Some people missed some optional mission in the middle. I guess in my case the last mission was the one that triggered the achivement. In short! You need to play the mission in order to triger the achivement. I was 97% before getting it I have to say.
So, nothing changed. My problem still exists. Game says I have all bonus/optional objectives, Waypoint says I’m missing one, achievement stuck at 97%, and no idea which objective I’m missing.

The prospect of a 4th playthrough doesn’t sit well. Still waiting on a fix that tells me which objective I’m missing, without having to go through each objective under supposed or rumored parameters.
BlinxESP wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
So, nothing changed. My problem still exists. Game says I have all bonus/optional objectives, Waypoint says I’m missing one, achievement stuck at 97%, and no idea which objective I’m missing.

The prospect of a 4th playthrough doesn’t sit well. Still waiting on a fix that tells me which objective I’m missing, without having to go through each objective under supposed or rumored parameters.
Man... I was there before, believe me I completely understand. But I don't think there will be an update to tell you which one is missing. I simply didn't know, so I needed to do everything again. I believe now it is completely solved the problem, if you haven't played the campaign in a while just jump into it, try to have fun and do the 4th playthrough. (I did like 10th during the last year)
NGaage wrote:
1. Xbox One
2. Again with the Tentacles, The Ancient Enemy.
3. I've fully met the criteria for this achievements. I started the campain on Legendary difficulty, but I've obtained only Awake achievement, but i have legendary sign on all missions in mission select.
I've completed the campaign again. Still got nothing.

And another problem:
1. Xbox One
2. Pristine.
3. I've fully met the criteria for this achievements. Yesterday I tried to get "Pristine" achievement, I played with a random person (so I didn't change the settings before the start). The terminus got some hits at wave 3 or 4, we played until wave 30+ and nobody passed through our defense line. EDIT: I also tried to do it solo. I kept the terminus without any damage for 20 waves. nothing.
Did they ever fix the A Lot Extra glitch?
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Yes, they did
BlinxESP wrote:
Yes, they did
When?
Nope. Checked earlier this week, and it was still glitched for me. Game says I have all objectives completed, but it’s still locked.
Nope. Checked earlier this week, and it was still glitched for me. Game says I have all objectives completed, but it’s still locked.
Darn.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
BlinxESP wrote:
Yes, they did
When?
You need to play throught thw campaign again. No way there are gonna release a patch to tell you which one is missing. When I said they solved the clitch is because indeed they did something to my game. I was not able to see which objetive I was missing. And few months before despite playing again and again my achivement tracker never changed... BUT after the last patch and while playing the campaign again, I saw my achivement tracker was little by little reaching 100%. I replayed the campaign and finally I got my achivement!!!!

Ps. I got 100% achivements in the game. First game I got this. :)
BlinxESP wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
Yes, they did
When?
You need to play throught thw campaign again. No way there are gonna release a patch to tell you which one is missing. When I said they solved the clitch is because indeed they did something to my game. I was not able to see which objetive I was missing. And few months before despite playing again and again my achivement tracker never changed... BUT after the last patch and while playing the campaign again, I saw my achivement tracker was little by little reaching 100%. I replayed the campaign and finally I got my achivement!!!!

Thanks for the info and well done on getting 100%. I honestly had to give up on this game a few months ago because of A Lot Extra and achievements for completing game on Heroic/Legendary not working.

As it's worked for you I may try playing through one last time. Did you play the game normal for your latest playthrough or did you perform hard resets etc before firing the game up each day? Seen other people advising to do hard resets, make sure you load up next mission each time(rather than backing out to menu at the end of a mission), deleting game saves from the cloud. I tried all those things people mentioned but have still never had any success.
BlinxESP wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
Yes, they did
When?

Thanks for the info and well done on getting 100%. I honestly had to give up on this game a few months ago because of A Lot Extra and achievements for completing game on Heroic/Legendary not working.

As it's worked for you I may try playing through one last time. Did you play the game normal for your latest playthrough or did you perform hard resets etc before firing the game up each day? Seen other people advising to do hard resets, make sure you load up next mission each time(rather than backing out to menu at the end of a mission), deleting game saves from the cloud. I tried all those things people mentioned but have still never had any success.
Well, I am sure from last last time I tried till know my xbox one got a reset on the way. But I didnt care about this honestly. How is your achivement tracker so far? Which percent?

My one was 91% I believe... I started to believe I can do it since repeating the mission 4 got me to 94%... So I just kept playing. I did it in easy mode. A lot Extra doesnt require you doing it in heroic or legendary.
BlinxESP wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
Yes, they did
When?

Well, I am sure from last last time I tried till know my xbox one got a reset on the way. But I didnt care about this honestly. How is your achivement tracker so far? Which percent?

My one was 91% I believe... I started to believe I can do it since repeating the mission 4 got me to 94%... So I just kept playing. I did it in easy mode. A lot Extra doesnt require you doing it in heroic or legendary.
Sat at 94% since 3 playthroughs ago. I have hit every bonus and optional objective every time on every mission.

I have been trying it on easy as well. I was referring to heroic/legendary run as different achievements. They have been glitched for months as well.

I wish they would apply a proper fix for these achievements like the all skulls achievement. I remember that popped after an update as I had completed the requirements weeks beforehand.

Thanks for the help mate, I will try one more time in the coming days and then I'm done with this game if it doesn't unlock.
BlinxESP wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
Yes, they did
When?

Thanks for the help mate, I will try one more time in the coming days and then I'm done with this game if it doesn't unlock.
Good luck pack brother! Trust me. It has to work. Add me on xbox live if you need help.
Altis21 wrote:
Altis21 wrote:
1) Xbox One
2) Short Term Commitment
3) Been doing dailies everyday for 10 days and the achievement didn't pop
Achievement pop after 16 consecutive days !
Did you do anything special for this? Like completing all three dailies, hard reset, etc?
I didn't do anything special. Some days I did the 3 challenges but most of the time I did only 1 or 2. I didn't touch my profile/save files. I think achievement is just buggy. On the other hand, the challenges restart at 7am for my timezone, but I still took care to make the successes before midnight, maybe it changed something, but I'm not sure.
1 - Xbox one

2 - long term commitment

3 - guys I have to be honest it’s time to vent. Played almost 200 hours of this game. I love it. One of my favorites. You guys did a marvelous job but this is the 16th week consecutively I’ve tried to get this achievement. 16 weeks in a row I’ve gotten one or more weekly challenges and this damned achievement won’t pop. It’s the last one I need before I’m done. Can someone please let me know what’s going on? I am immesurablg frustrated and it’s afgecting the fun I’m getting out of this game. Please help. God help me if I have to do another ten weeks of this hell!!
1. Xbox One
2. Long Term Commitment
3. I have completed 3 Weekly Challenges for the past 3 weeks (9 in total) and after today's weekly reset, I complete 1 Weekly Challenge (play 9 times as Cutter) and the achievement did not pop. This would have been the 10th Weekly Challenge, and 1st for the 4th week in a row.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 34