5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 34
Jocher wrote:
1 - Xbox one

2 - long term commitment

3 - guys I have to be honest it’s time to vent. Played almost 200 hours of this game. I love it. One of my favorites. You guys did a marvelous job but this is the 16th week consecutively I’ve tried to get this achievement. 16 weeks in a row I’ve gotten one or more weekly challenges and this damned achievement won’t pop. It’s the last one I need before I’m done. Can someone please let me know what’s going on? I am immesurablg frustrated and it’s afgecting the fun I’m getting out of this game. Please help. God help me if I have to do another ten weeks of this hell!!
I feel your pain with this achievement, you are one of many who have had this achievement glitch. The first time i tried to get this achievement i did all weekly challenges for 14 weeks in a row, then after taking a break i'm now currently on a 12 week streak & it still hasn't unlocked. That's a total of 26 weeks!!! smh.

It's absolutely disgusting that a developer won't fix their game or can even be bothered to comment on the situation.
Jocher wrote:
1 - Xbox one

2 - long term commitment

3 - guys I have to be honest it’s time to vent. Played almost 200 hours of this game. I love it. One of my favorites. You guys did a marvelous job but this is the 16th week consecutively I’ve tried to get this achievement. 16 weeks in a row I’ve gotten one or more weekly challenges and this damned achievement won’t pop. It’s the last one I need before I’m done. Can someone please let me know what’s going on? I am immesurablg frustrated and it’s afgecting the fun I’m getting out of this game. Please help. God help me if I have to do another ten weeks of this hell!!
I feel your pain with this achievement, you are one of many who have had this achievement glitch. The first time i tried to get this achievement i did all weekly challenges for 14 weeks in a row, then after taking a break i'm now currently on a 12 week streak & it still hasn't unlocked. That's a total of 26 weeks!!! smh.

It's absolutely disgusting that a developer won't fix their or game or even be bothered to comment on the situation.
I hear you. I just don’t want to get on their case too harshly because I really love this game and I’m glad they made it. But yeah I fee your pain too brother.
Hi

1) I'm playing on xbox one
2) Collecting a dream won't unlock
3) I've met the criteria and i've tried re-collecting the skulls but with no success

EDIT:
2) Spear: Broken
3) I've completed the DLC campaign on normal but the achievement shows i'm still at 0%
Playing on Xbox one. Via game pass

No tutorial or blitz pop yet. Actually none at all. Multiple tries. Decent game tho!
1. Xbox One
2. Palmer's Pure Gold
3. I got gold on all the original campaign missions but the achievement is still at 90% and I don't know which mission to go redo since they all say gold. I think I achieved gold on all the missions on either 3/7/18 or 3/8/18
Hello 343.

Can you tell us whats going on? Halo wars is a great game, but these achievements glitches really dissapoint the comunity.

1. I play on xbox one x.
2. I just bought the game, and until now it doesnt count me the plays i do with some leaders like Anders, and the weekly challenge of playing 20 times its stuck in 10. Also for some reason, the points record on skirmish always erase, and now its always 0 even if i play several times without turning off the xbox. I havent play the campaing, so i really dont know witch glitches are going to appear, so i think i wont play until you fix these or otherwise i would get mad or sad for doing something and not getting the reward.

So whats going on 343?

I and surely the comunity wait for a solution.

Thanks.

(Sorry for my english, im from Mexico and i dont dominate the language very well)
BlinxESP wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
Did they ever fix the A Lot Extra glitch?
Yes, they did
When?
You need to play throught thw campaign again. No way there are gonna release a patch to tell you which one is missing. When I said they solved the clitch is because indeed they did something to my game. I was not able to see which objetive I was missing. And few months before despite playing again and again my achivement tracker never changed... BUT after the last patch and while playing the campaign again, I saw my achivement tracker was little by little reaching 100%. I replayed the campaign and finally I got my achivement!!!!

Ps. I got 100% achivements in the game. First game I got this. :)
Thanks for the help mate, I will try one more time in the coming days and then I'm done with this game if it doesn't unlock.
Good luck pack brother! Trust me. It has to work. Add me on xbox live if you need help.
Making progress with A Lot Extra! Played through missions 1-7 over last few days and has gone from 94% up to 97%. Will play through the remaining missions soon and hopefully this damn achievement will unlock, fingers crossed.
1. Xbox One
2. Long Term Commitment
3. This is the 5th week since I started working on the Weekly Challenges and I just completed one Weekly Challenge (Win 2 team matches) playing Skirmish Deathmatch against 2 AI. The achievement did not pop.

I have completed 3 weekly challenges over the last 4 weeks. Today's challenge completion means that I have completed 13 weekly challenges so far.
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be? "Short-term commitment" and "Long-term commitment"
3. Any additional info you can provide - fully met the criteria, tried several times with different streaks and got fed up because the achievements wouldn't unlock. Been trying since launch to unlock these to no avail. PLEASE FIX!!!!
Yes! Finally unlocked "A Lot Extra"!!!

Decided to try one more playthrough after a recent update and after completion of mission 8 Hold The Line, achievement has just popped, happy days.

Now to complete on legendary for both heroic/legendary cheevos. But I'm a bit skeptical in case I put in the time and effort and those cheevos are glitched. Can anyone confirm?

Decided to try one more playthrough after a recent update and after completion of mission 8 Hold The Line, achievement has just popped, happy days.

Now to complete on legendary for both heroic/legendary cheevos. But I'm a bit skeptical in case I put in the time and effort and those cheevos are glitched. Can anyone confirm?
same here, but other mission.

I personally don't remember having any difficulty with those achievements in terms of unlocking. Just to play it safe, don't exit to menu and just hit continue and then back out from there if you want. Don't forget to have your tracker up to ensure you're making progress.

I personally don't remember having any difficulty with those achievements in terms of unlocking. Just to play it safe, don't exit to menu and just hit continue and then back out from there if you want. Don't forget to have your tracker up to ensure you're making progress.
Yeah that is right.

By the way guys I got 100% few days ago. Super happy. Glad you unlocked it
Devs any luck on telling us about long term achievement? I just did another week and still no achievement. I’m probably up to around 16 weeks straight?!?!?!

That's exactly what I've been doing recently and it's helped a lot with achievements. However, I have now done the first 5 missions on legendary and the tracker hasn't budged at all. Should the tracker definetely move for difficulty achievements? I know some achievements are not tracked until they hit 100% so I'm really hoping that is the case. I have been using 3 skulls to make life easier but I've read online that they don't void achievements.
1. Xbox One and Win10
2. Long Term Commitment
3. This is the 6th week since I started working on the Weekly Challenges and I just completed one Weekly Challenge (play 9 times as Anders) playing Skirmish Deathmatch against the AI. I completed the Weekly Challenge in Win10 this week to see if it may pop the achievement but no luck.
1. Xbox One
2. Long Term Commitment
3. This is the 5th week in a row I completed a weekly challenge and today I completed the "win 4 games of team deathmatch" challenge and it still hasn't unlocked.
1 - Xbox One
2 - Long Term Commitment
3 - This is now the 28th week of trying & it still won't unlock
Who is the mod for this thread? It's been months without any update, we need an answer from the mod/devs as to what's going on. Even if the answer is 'we don't know yet' the least that should be done is keep the players up to date.
1 - Xbox One
2 - Long Term Commitment
3 - This is now the 28th week of trying & it still won't unlock
Who is the mod for this thread? It's been months without any update, we need an answer from the mod/devs as to what's going on. Even if the answer is 'we don't know yet' the least that should be done is keep the players up to date.
You’re so right. They really need to comment on long term commitment.
Can confirm with the others that the "A lot extra" achievement has been fixed. Very annoying since the devs didn't mention it in their patch notes. For me at least, it was the last mission that had the bugged objective.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 34