2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 34
Can confirm with the others that the "A lot extra" achievement has been fixed. Very annoying since the devs didn't mention it in their patch notes. For me at least, it was the last mission that had the bugged objective.
yeap, it is fix. you just need to go through the campaign again and track down by yourself which objetives are you missing. Cheers! I got 100% achievement now!
Hi,

I have problems with the achievement: Short-term commitment

1. Which platform are you playing on?
Xbox One

2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
Short-term commitment

3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
I have fully met the criteria. I completed 1 daily challenge in a row during 8 days. I should have got the achievement on 31st March.

Thanks

regards
Hi All,
I am having problems unlocking the A Lot Extra achievement. I have completed all the optional and bonus objectives for the campaign. And it still hasnt unlocked, just to be sure i also collected all phoenix logs and I did the same for both Operation Spearbreaker and AtN. Its stuck at 94%. With the new update with YapYap mixing up all multiplayer one of my optional objectives dissapeared and I had to redo the mission to complete it. The game shows once again that I have completed everything but the achievement hasn’t unlocked! This is on Xbox one. And my gamertag is GURU TUGNMIPUDA.
Thanks.
1. Xbox One and Win10
2. Long Term Commitment
3. This is the 7th week since I started working on the Weekly Challenges and I just completed one Weekly Challenge (play 9 times as Isabel) playing Skirmish Deathmatch and Stronghold against AI. The achievement did not pop.
I have switched to only playing on Win10 now to see if Xbox One was the problem. I'm also only going to complete 1 weekly challenge per week (instead of all 3) to see if the game was getting confused with multiple Weekly Challenges getting completed in a given week.
jhernanp wrote:
Hi,

I have problems with the achievement: Short-term commitment

1. Which platform are you playing on?
Xbox One

2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
Short-term commitment

3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
I have fully met the criteria. I completed 1 daily challenge in a row during 8 days. I should have got the achievement on 31st March.

Thanks

regards
Hi,

I got the achievement after completing 9 daily challenge in a row.

thanks

regards
Hello, i am french

1. Xbox ONE & PC

2. Impossible de jouer en coop cross plateforme (pc-xbox)...
J'ai acheté Halo Wars 2 l'ors d'une promo pour en profiter avec mon frère qui lui est sur PC via le partage de comptes.

Have you tried more than once to get it to work ?
Oui
When did this issue arise ?
Une fois l'installation sur les deux plateforme et téléchargement des données...

En espérant que ma demande soit prise en compte.
Merci d'avance

regards

---- M.A.J ----------------------------
18H30 02/04/2018

résolue apparement
resolved ^_^¨

Guys I’m at least 17 weeks in to this achievement (long term achievement) and still don’t have it. Are the devs even reading this thread anymore?
Looks like the newest update fixed A Lot Extra. At last, I have unlocked that achievement after so long by replaying Mission 11 The Halo.
Looks like the newest update fixed A Lot Extra. At last, I have unlocked that achievement after so long by replaying Mission 11 The Halo.
Things were looking up for me, achievements unlocking fine etc then last night nothing was tracking for achievements. So fired up Halo Wars Definitive Edition after a couple of hours of nothing unlocking. Had the exact same problem with that, collecting skulls, black boxes, gold medals and nothing was tracked. I was online but gold membership had just expired (started gamesharing with my wifes account as she got 3 months for £6 with spring promo), not sure if anything to do with that. Don't see why as other games work fine when not subbed to gold.
Guys my problem is fixed after the update. Assuming something was fixed because I now have the long term achievement. Thanks!!
Based on the recent posts, sounds like I should jump back in and try to get the short and long term commitment cheevos.
Jocher wrote:
Guys my problem is fixed after the update. Assuming something was fixed because I now have the long term achievement. Thanks!!
Hi Jocher happy to hear you finally got the long term commitment achievement after all this time. It still hasn't unlocked for me, i'm just wondering how it unlocked for you, did you do another weekly challenge and it unlocked like it was supposed to, was it when you booted up the game or did it just randomly pop?
Hi Jocher happy to hear you finally got the long term commitment achievement after all this time. It still hasn't unlocked for me, i'm just wondering how it unlocked for you, did you do another weekly challenge and it unlocked like it was supposed to, was it when you booted up the game or did it just randomly pop?
I just logged back into Halo Wars 2 and completed a weekly challenge (also 1 daily challenge) on Xbox One and it did NOT unlock Long Term Commitment. I have already completed a weekly challenge this week, making this the 2nd for the week. I will have to wait until Sunday for the weekly reset and see if completing a new weekly challenge in a new week will pop the achievement for me.
1. Xbox One
2. Long Term Commitment
3. This is the 5th week in a row I completed a weekly challenge and today I completed the "win 4 games of team deathmatch" challenge and it still hasn't unlocked.
Just thought I would update this and I am now on my 5th week. competed one weekly challenge in a row and still, "Long Term Commitment" won't unlock for me!
Reporting back to say that I finally managed to unlock Long Term Commitment.

This was my 8th week of doing weekly challenges. I completed my first weekly challenge (play 9 matches as Anders) after the weekly reset today. I played 9 matches of Skirmish against the AI on Win10 and I finally unlocked it!!!

This may be because of the game update on 2nd of April 2018.
Reporting back to say that I finally managed to unlock Long Term Commitment.

This was my 8th week of doing weekly challenges. I completed my first weekly challenge (play 9 matches as Anders) after the weekly reset today. I played 9 matches of Skirmish against the AI on Win10 and I finally unlocked it!!!

This may be because of the game update on 2nd of April 2018.
Glad to hear it finally unlocked for you KiloOscarZulu. I don't think it was the new patch tho because i tried again today and it still won't unlock for me and i see another user posting here with the achievement still glitched. It's now been over 30 weeks of trying, i'd laugh if it was wasn't so tragic. Happy it finally worked for you and hopefully they finally fix the game soon.
Glad to hear it finally unlocked for you KiloOscarZulu. I don't think it was the new patch tho because i tried again today and it still won't unlock for me and i see another user posting here with the achievement still glitched. It's now been over 30 weeks of trying, i'd laugh if it was wasn't so tragic. Happy it finally worked for you and hopefully they finally fix the game soon.
I'm sincerely sorry that you are not getting this achievement to unlock.

Any chance that you bought the game digitally, and if so, be able to play the game on a Win10 PC? I suspected that X1 may be the issue and that's why I switched to Win10 using the Xbox Play Anywhere feature. It could be one of the reasons why the achievement unlocked for me.
Jocher wrote:
I downloaded the update, and by happenstance finished the last two games necessary to finish out a weekly challenge. When I finished that last game the achievement popped.
I'm sincerely sorry that you are not getting this achievement to unlock.

Any chance that you bought the game digitally, and if so, be able to play the game on a Win10 PC? I suspected that X1 may be the issue and that's why I switched to Win10 using the Xbox Play Anywhere feature. It could be one of the reasons why the achievement unlocked for me.
Yeah i've thought that for a while that maybe Xbox is the problem, sadly i don't have a PC good enough to be able run Halo Wars 2 so i haven't been able to give that a try yet. Was this the first week you tried getting the achievement on PC?
Jocher wrote:
Jocher wrote:
I downloaded the update, and by happenstance finished the last two games necessary to finish out a weekly challenge. When I finished that last game the achievement popped.
Thanks for getting back to me, yeah from the looks of things i think the update was just a coincidence as myself and other people are still having problems. Glad it finally popped for Jocher.
<p></p>
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 34