1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. ...
  7. 33
Hi,

I'm still having achievement problems in Halo Wars 2. Meat Grinder: Killed 100 infantry with anti-infantry units (Multiplayer, Skirmish or Blitz) won't progress for me. I've been doing what it's asked, and it stays stuck at 33%. What can I do to have this fixed?
Xbox digital version, Long-Term Commitment achievement. I've fullfilled the requirements more than once, and tried clearing local player data each week to no avail. My most recent attempt happen just now, previous attempts a couple months ago.

Edit: 12/26/18. Does someone at 343 check these threads? Its frustrating to not be able to complete a game because of glitched achievements. Why even have achievements if they don't work? Why have a thread for users to post problems if they dont get fixed?
Xbox and PC here, A Lot Extra achievement. I waited a few months hoping it would unlock but it seems otherwise. Waypoint lists me as 64/65, but in game I see all objectives completed. I've gone through the campaign twice (even more on some missions) ensuring that all of the sub-objectives registered, but it simply refuses to pop. Any way I can have this fixed?
Xbox One Digital Version

A Lot Extra Achievement

Ingame: All objectives completed
Waypoint: 64/65 objectives completed
Xbox One Digital Version

A Lot Extra Achievement

Ingame: All objectives completed
Waypoint: 64/65 objectives completed
Welcome to the club. Every time we meet, only 97% of us show up.
On halo wars2 skirmish mode stopped getting daily xp points plus my profile crashes out and i have to sign in again.just before this occurs '
Pheonix log collected' appears on screen then i get signed out.help anyone plz?
Forgot to add using xbox one s
yeah im having problems with this and i have 80 out of 88 games at 100% achievement completion, so if getting these achievements are impossible well lets just say im gonna be PISSED.
Furthermore it seems like the only ones not working are Short-term commitment and long-term commitment on xbox 1, downloaded version. if its not fixed then my short and long term commitment to 343 studios is also not going to be working. PLZ FIX THIS!!!!!
This is very disappointing that the game has been out for almost 2 years and the achievements are still not registering. I have completed everything on legeanday and am still missing those achievements. This is just sad!
i deleted the game data and re-downloaded the game completing one add-on at a time and the legendary achievements seem to be unlocking. idk about the daily and weekly one yet but ill post when i go a could days over on the dailys and a few weeks over the weekly one idk they might have fixed it or i could just be lucky on the legendary.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone - I know the team is looking into one or two issues re: Achievements not unlocking when they should but from looking around the forums it seems pretty inconsistent in terms of what's working and what's not for different people.

To help our team with their investigation can you please provide some additional info for us? Specifically:

1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?

thank you!
1. Xbox One (Halo 5 edition)
2. Palmer's Pure Gold (Sitting at 81%)
3. Was having issues with A Lot Extra and Palmer's Pure Gold. I ocassionally replay through all the missions hitting continue after each. Last week I finally unlocked A Lot Extra after completing Mission 12. However Palmer's Pure Gold still refused to unlock. I am running through again solely for Golds. If this run fails. I plan to finish up jackpot and delete my game data and go from the top in a single day. But I like my progress as inconsistent and potentially incorrect as it is.

I doubt this will help you guys now. But who knows.

Thanks for creating this wonderful game and continuing the series Ensemble Studios had to say goodbye with.
Alright, so it's been a while. But I did unlock the rest of the achievements only after clearing all my saves locally and on the cloud and redoing things, I unlocked it midway through.
And now I am just finishing up Halo Wars: Definitive Edition.
ok Short-term commitment popped the legendary ones worked too what i did was i deleted all the data for the game the restarted the achievements it erased some of my progress but thats fine as long as i can still get them, i am now 8 achievements way from having them all but it seems like its fixed but i guess ill have to wait and see, thumbs up 343.
This issue has probably been brought up but I’ll say it anyways!

I tried getting the Lone Wolf Achievement on mission One Three Zero, and everything is great up until the end when the Elite Rangers are carbining me, when I go to engage them they retreat so far away that they never come back and I cannot complete the whole mission. This only happens with a particular skull on, the one that makes enemies flee. Unfortunately to get the achievement that’s the easiest map to do it on. I did eventually get it, took about six tries though!

Was on an Xbox One S, single player.
I got all the achievements BUT today I was trying to replay the game for fun and it said I needed an update, so I updated it, and was stuck for ten minutes with just "Updating" - no progress or anything. I shut off my xbox after I tried and failed to pause the update and now the game is corrupt and won't install period. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling (as it's digital) to no avail. WTF?
1 - Xbox One X
2 - short-term Commitment, long-term commitment
still don’t work! I have tried to do this since launch, marking down days on my calendar and setting reminders to make sure I don’t miss a day or week

3 - The only other Information I can give is that I pre-ordered the Ultimate edition before launch and that my game never knows that I have all the DLC packs I need to restart the the game like three times before it does.

Thanks
Just finished for a second time getting 20,000+ total score in Skirmish mode for XBOX ONE X Definitive Edition 'TITAN' Achievement, and neither time did it unlock. Any suggestions?
'GALLIVANT AROUND THE GALAXY' is also not unlocking on Xbox One X Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. It requires winning a game on every map, and I have done just that but the achievement didn't unlock. It shows I am at 94% complete. I don't know what to do. This is so annoying.
Xbox one X
Halo wars definitive edition (digital)
Mr punctual and Wall of Recognition.
Checked service record and said I had got gold medals and par times on every mission. Figured it was glitched so I try getting the achievements anyways.
Literally just played every level on heroic, no skulls, making sure to get UNDER par time (par time 8 - 12 minutes if get 7:30) as well as getting the gold medal, spent the entire day trying to find the last 2 levels that I was "missing".
Uninstalled, reinstalled. Uninstalled, hard reset, reinstall. still no achievement.
God bless 343
Xbox one X
Halo wars definitive edition (digital)
Mr punctual and Wall of Recognition.
Checked service record and said I had got gold medals and par times on every mission. Figured it was glitched so I try getting the achievements anyways.
Literally just played every level on heroic, no skulls, making sure to get UNDER par time (par time 8 - 12 minutes if get 7:30) as well as getting the gold medal, spent the entire day trying to find the last 2 levels that I was "missing".
Uninstalled, reinstalled. Uninstalled, hard reset, reinstall. still no achievement.
God bless 343
I have this problem with Wall of Recognition too. I have gold on all of levels, and the achievement didn't pop for me. Haven't tried Mr. Punctual yet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. ...
  7. 33