Achievement Problems? Details please!

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. ...
  6. 33
I only have 1 Achievement left in HW2. "A Lot Extra".

Waypoint says 64/65 Subobjectives. Game says I have all bonus objectives even after clearing local and cloud (except one OPTIONAL objective in One Three Zero that it won't award me no matter what). And I'm overall annoyed since I've tried every solution and played each mission over 5 times.

Can I just get a force unlock at this point?
HeroicASF wrote:
I only have 1 Achievement left in HW2. "A Lot Extra".

Waypoint says 64/65 Subobjectives. Game says I have all bonus objectives even after clearing local and cloud (except one OPTIONAL objective in One Three Zero that it won't award me no matter what). And I'm overall annoyed since I've tried every solution and played each mission over 5 times.

Can I just get a force unlock at this point?
Also when I look at my stats on the Halo app, it says that I have 4/5 bonus objectives on "A New Enemy". As far as I can tell there are only 4.
For everyone who is having trouble unlocking the "A Lot Extra" achievement, my friend and I have figured it out after both having issues. I posted the entire thread here - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/figures-out-how-to-unlock-a-lot-extra-achievement/7d2b6d72-4df6-4998-95e0-06ce4501073f/posts

I hope this works for you guys as it did for us. The description on the achievement isn't accurate.
For everyone who is having trouble unlocking the "A Lot Extra" achievement, my friend and I have figured it out after both having issues. I posted the entire thread here - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/figures-out-how-to-unlock-a-lot-extra-achievement/7d2b6d72-4df6-4998-95e0-06ce4501073f/postsI hope this works for you guys as it did for us. The description on the achievement isn't accurate.
Just checked your post, good heads up for people who are struggling with this.

I done the same method to get it to unlock a few months back so I can confirm this works.
Xbox one

i only have the secret achievement left which has to be “backscratcher”. I’ve played 5 coop missions, joined and hosted my own and I still haven’t unlocked it
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone - I know the team is looking into one or two issues re: Achievements not unlocking when they should but from looking around the forums it seems pretty inconsistent in terms of what's working and what's not for different people.

To help our team with their investigation can you please provide some additional info for us? Specifically:

1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?

thank you!
1- xbox one
2-I completed the campaign awakening the nightmare and operation spearbreaker in normal and getting all the optional objectives, also unlock all phoenix records. The problem is that days later I realize that the phoenix records I had were blocked and the missions of the campaign appeared to me complete but without having completed all the optional objectives. I hope you help me, my gamertag: Darkzgul87
Played on both Windows 10 and Xbox One.
Yet, 1 achievement not unlocking (the full story).
Went through every objective and collected all the phoenix logs in game before moving to the next mission, yet, the online service record says 23/24. Apparently, this has been going on since 2017 (read the comments on an achievement solution at trueachievements.com).
Edit: so it seems the game didn't register one phoenix log on the mission "the foundry". After recollecting that one missing log, it popped.
I've recently been playing Halo Wars Definitive Edition and thought I'd try to get all the achievements back that I had in the original.

My service record correctly says;

- I've got every skull
- Have a gold medal in every mission
- have 1,000,000 lifetime campaign score.

Its been a week since and they are all stuck at 86%, 85% and 80% respectively.

Is there anything you can do to help me get them unlocked.

Thanks in advance.
Postums and/or ske7ch, would it be possible to get some sort of update regarding these achievement issues? There are still quite a number and no definitive way of solving them other than “do everything all over again.” Biggest one for me is still “Palmer’s Pure Gold” among a couple others.
tuhin94 wrote:
Postums and/or ske7ch, would it be possible to get some sort of update regarding these achievement issues? There are still quite a number and no definitive way of solving them other than “do everything all over again.” Biggest one for me is still “Palmer’s Pure Gold” among a couple others.
I never had any issues with Palmers Pure Gold but the one for completing all objectives. I eventually got it after deleting save data from console and then letting it sync to the cloud when loading game up and replaying all missions again.

Now I'm having problems with a few remaining leader achievements. Win 3 games with Jerome, Yap Yap and Serina wont track for me. All 3 been sat at 33% for ages and wont budge.

I honestly dont know what it is with 343 and Halo games, its an absolute pisstake. Between this and MCC, its been a total farce. Funnily enough though I've never had any issues with Halo 5 and 100% it easily.
tuhin94 wrote:
I never had any issues with Palmers Pure Gold but the one for completing all objectives. I eventually got it after deleting save data from console and then letting it sync to the cloud when loading game up and replaying all missions again.

Now I'm having problems with a few remaining leader achievements. Win 3 games with Jerome, Yap Yap and Serina wont track for me. All 3 been sat at 33% for ages and wont budge.

I honestly dont know what it is with 343 and Halo games, its an absolute pisstake. Between this and MCC, its been a total farce. Funnily enough though I've never had any issues with Halo 5 and 100% it easily.
The objectives one is the other one I’m having issues with as well. It’s extremely frustrating and all these achievement issues are one of the many reasons I severely dislike Halo Wars 2. Game has been out 2.5 years and is still not 100% functional.
tuhin94 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:

The objectives one is the other one I’m having issues with as well. It’s extremely frustrating and all these achievement issues are one of the many reasons I severely dislike Halo Wars 2. Game has been out 2.5 years and is still not 100% functional.
I feel your pain. I played it a few days ago for the first time in about a year, hoping these issues had been fixed, silly me.

As I said before, I deleted all save data on console before playing it, then let it sync again. Then I made sure to play through each mission while obtaining every bonus and optional objective in one go. Achievement popped after mission 13 I think.

Make sure you don't save and quit during a mission. Always start a mission from scratch and play it through to the end mission screen, then press A (if on xbox one) so it starts loading the next mission and it should fully register everything you done.

This is pretty much everything I followed from a previous post and it worked first time. Would recommend trying and hopefully works for you as well, good luck.
tuhin94 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:

I feel your pain. I played it a few days ago for the first time in about a year, hoping these issues had been fixed, silly me.

As I said before, I deleted all save data on console before playing it, then let it sync again. Then I made sure to play through each mission while obtaining every bonus and optional objective in one go. Achievement popped after mission 13 I think.

Make sure you don't save and quit during a mission. Always start a mission from scratch and play it through to the end mission screen, then press A (if on xbox one) so it starts loading the next mission and it should fully register everything you done.

This is pretty much everything I followed from a previous post and it worked first time. Would recommend trying and hopefully works for you as well, good luck.
Genuinely appreciate the advice, but I think I’ll pass on playing through it again. I would rather play other games that are functioning than risk wasting more time on a buggy mess of a game I’ve played thoroughly already. I’ll keep waiting with fingers crossed for a fix that makes the game stable and complete.
Hi, I'm still having massive issues with Long-Term Commitment. Playing on the Digital Version and have done the delete local save method for many weeks now and still have no luck.
Any word of any proper fixes and/or future patches for some of these achievement and even for HW:DE?
I NVIII I wrote:
Hi, I'm still having massive issues with Long-Term Commitment. Playing on the Digital Version and have done the delete local save method for many weeks now and still have no luck.
Any word of any proper fixes and/or future patches for some of these achievement and even for HW:DE?
https://www.windowscentral.com/halo-wars-2-support-has-ended-says-microsoft

Read the above link, sadly there will be no further support for Halo Wars 2. Total -Yoink-.
I NVIII I wrote:
Same here - I’ve even tried the “delete local save data” and sync every week. Still no luck. Like 2 1/2 months in a row. If anyone has any advice please let me know! It’s my last Halo achievement needed. :(
I am having the same problem. Both long- and short-term commitment won't unlock.
Halo Wars Definitive Edition, Xbox One. The Wall Wall of Recognition achievement will not unlock. I have gold medals in every mission and and the service record supports this. Its been like that for months and all of my attempts at re attempting the missions doesn't get me anywhere.

I know I'm not the only one whose has this issue.

Help if possible please.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. ...
  6. 33