Achievement Problems? Details please!

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. ...
  6. 34
Hello, I have a problem with Halo wars 2. I play on the xbox one and the success "Three-eight: complete all the bonus object of the campaign (original campaign)" does not wrap itself, I have tried several times to do it, but do not get bored! What do I have to do ?
Won't hold my breath on a solution... :\
Halo Wars 2
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)
Xbox One
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
Palmer's Pure Gold
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
Tried multiple times. Have Gold medals on all missions, Halo Waypoint tracking multiple missions as not gold, and the achievement tracker on console says 90% complete.
SAM 602 wrote:
Won't hold my breath on a solution... :\
Halo Wars 2
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)
Xbox One
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
Palmer's Pure Gold
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
Tried multiple times. Have Gold medals on all missions, Halo Waypoint tracking multiple missions as not gold, and the achievement tracker on console says 90% complete.
Figure it out I had to redo some mission and instead of hitting the B button I had to hit A for it to continue to next mission in order of it to record my gold medal... Still not reflecting on my Waypoint service record.
Xbox one
Xbox one
If you are having issues with achievements unlocking, you'll need to provide a bit more detail that just the platform. Please follow the instructions on the first page of the thread, thanks.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
For those having issues with LONG TERM COMMITMENT, simply log in on the PC version and complete four weeks in a row worth of weekly's. Mine popped immediately.

Looked like there was an issue on the XBOX ONE where it doesn't track it properly. Once I did them consecutively on the PC, it unlocked.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. ...
  6. 34