Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[Locked] Achievement Problems? Details please!

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35
Hello, I have a problem with Halo wars 2. I play on the xbox one and the success "Three-eight: complete all the bonus object of the campaign (original campaign)" does not wrap itself, I have tried several times to do it, but do not get bored! What do I have to do ?
Won't hold my breath on a solution... :\
Halo Wars 2
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both)
Xbox One
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
Palmer's Pure Gold
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
Tried multiple times. Have Gold medals on all missions, Halo Waypoint tracking multiple missions as not gold, and the achievement tracker on console says 90% complete.
SAM 602 wrote:
Won't hold my breath on a solution... :\
Halo Wars 2
Xbox One
Palmer's Pure Gold
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
Tried multiple times. Have Gold medals on all missions, Halo Waypoint tracking multiple missions as not gold, and the achievement tracker on console says 90% complete.
Figure it out I had to redo some mission and instead of hitting the B button I had to hit A for it to continue to next mission in order of it to record my gold medal... Still not reflecting on my Waypoint service record.
Xbox one
Xbox one
If you are having issues with achievements unlocking, you'll need to provide a bit more detail that just the platform. Please follow the instructions on the first page of the thread, thanks.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
For those having issues with LONG TERM COMMITMENT, simply log in on the PC version and complete four weeks in a row worth of weekly's. Mine popped immediately.

Looked like there was an issue on the XBOX ONE where it doesn't track it properly. Once I did them consecutively on the PC, it unlocked.
A lot extra.
Xbox one.
Have done all the requirements had one left on 97% complete did the last bonus objective didn't pop did it again didn't pop one more time for good luck in co op even still didn't pop.
Really annoyed at this cos it keeps appearing in my closest to completion list and I've done it.
A lot extra.
Xbox one.
Have done all the requirements had one left on 97% complete did the last bonus objective didn't pop did it again didn't pop one more time for good luck in co op even still didn't pop.
Really annoyed at this cos it keeps appearing in my closest to completion list and I've done it.
I have been in the exact same boat (a lot extra, 97%) for three years. There’s a very good chance that the one you need isn’t the one you think. There are three different ways to track it: what the game says, what xbox says, and what Waypoint says. And they can all say different things. It’s very frustrating. I even once got in contact with some 343 personnel who looked into the backend for me. They recommended redoing specific missions, but after a couple of their suggestions didn’t work, communication just stopped.

Try deleting all game data, reinstalling, and see what objectives it says you’re missing. That might shake loose what you’re really missing (but do some research on the process first, don’t take my word for it). And if that doesn’t help, beyond redoing every mission individually and getting every single objective during each uninterrupted playthrough, there’s little that can be done.

I try to get it about once a year, but I fear this bug has been ignored and won’t be ever fixed. Pretty -Yoinking!- disappointing, as it’s been around since launch. Even with all the refreshes and focuses over the past couple years, they never addressed this one.
I've noticed this too. My achievements wont pop up.
Halo Wars 2 (Xbox One) Comrades in Arms achievement not unlocking.

Got a gold medal in the level One Three Zero on Legendary difficulty in a co-op game but neither of us got the achievement. I took a screenshot after the mission finished to prove that we had done it. Tried a hard reset of my Xbox but it still hasn't unlocked.
Halo Wars 2 (Xbox One) Comrades in Arms achievement not unlocking.

Got a gold medal in the level One Three Zero on Legendary difficulty in a co-op game but neither of us got the achievement. I took a screenshot after the mission finished to prove that we had done it. Tried a hard reset of my Xbox but it still hasn't unlocked.
Immediately after posting this the achievement randomly unlocked for me on my Xbox dashboard. Sorry for the initial post!
I am two achievements away from 100%ing all Halo games I have access to. But the two achievements are bugged...

Halo Wars 2
Xbox One
Long-term commitment
Gotten at least one weekly challenge every week since around October last year. Also tried deleting my local data on console only in order to synchronise the local data with the data in the cloud and update correctly. Still not working.

Halo Wars DE
Xbox One
Ready for the Sequel
I have every achievement on this game but this. I am not sure what I could be missing? I've tried replaying the entire campaign and getting gold medals but that has not helped...
The Halo Wars 2 achievement finally unlocked this week but no good news for Halo Wars DE... Why have this thread if there is no subsequent communication?
1) Halo wars on xbox one

2) Three-Eight: complete all bonus campaign objectives (original campaign)

3) I have reproduced the objectives several times asking with more difficulty mode nothing happens. can you do anything for that, i'm ready that you remove all give me from this game to be able to achieve this success
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox One).

Achievement: Flipyap (Halo 3).

I have had the voice line happen several times and the achievement has not unlocked for me. I also have clips of when the voice lines were said.
for anyone who has campaign acheivement issues, do it offline.
then reconnect on xbox live, wait 2-3 minutes
quit the game, wait 2-3 minutes
restart the game and select your most recent backup
and wait 5 minutes tadaa
1. Xbox One
2. A Lot Extra achievement.
3. According to the missions, I have completed all bonus objectives for each level. The achievement tracker in the dashboard UI is stuck at 88%. I have replayed the campaign twice, completing everything but still no luck. I have also deleted saved data to try to sync account again no luck
Xbox digital version, Long-Term Commitment achievement. I've fullfilled the requirements more than once, and tried clearing local player data each week to no avail. My most recent attempt happen just now, previous attempts a couple months ago.

Edit: 12/26/18. Does someone at 343 check these threads? Its frustrating to not be able to complete a game because of glitched achievements. Why even have achievements if they don't work? Why have a thread for users to post problems if they dont get fixed?
Just an update for those thinking about posting in the thread. Dont waste your time. I posted a year and a half ago hoping someone could award me an achievement Ive earned multiple times over, or at least refresh data so i could try to earn it again...No Response, No Fix, and nearly two years after I should have 100%ed HW2, I'm permanently stuck at like 96% due to this and 1 more achievement not popping. If any employee is monitoring this thread, I beg you, let me earn my achievements! :(
Xbox digital version, Long-Term Commitment achievement. I've fullfilled the requirements more than once, and tried clearing local player data each week to no avail. My most recent attempt happen just now, previous attempts a couple months ago.

Edit: 12/26/18. Does someone at 343 check these threads? Its frustrating to not be able to complete a game because of glitched achievements. Why even have achievements if they don't work? Why have a thread for users to post problems if they dont get fixed?
Just an update for those thinking about posting in the thread. Dont waste your time. I posted a year and a half ago hoping someone could award me an achievement Ive earned multiple times over, or at least refresh data so i could try to earn it again...No Response, No Fix, and nearly two years after I should have 100%ed HW2, I'm permanently stuck at like 96% due to this and 1 more achievement not popping. If any employee is monitoring this thread, I beg you, let me earn my achievements! :(
Same. The broken achievements have actually turned me off of the Halo franchise significantly. I pride myself on 100%ing all Halo games, and the glitches in this one were so insurmountable that I quit playing the franchise out of frustration. It was like, why bother trying to 100% all games if one game is impossible. Hell, I even 100%ed Halo 2 Vista and the Windows Phone version of Spartan Assault. But Halo Wars 2 is hands down the hardest to 100% game in the franchise, simply because of broken achievements. It really took away a lot of passion I had for the universe and lore.

Every month or so I check this thread, hoping something new has happened. But it’s always more of us, and our broken achievements. (Sorry to get you hopes up with this notification as well, lol).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35