1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. ...
  6. 35
Its been 3 years and still...
alot of extra is not unlocking.
Please listen to the people,fix these dont just ignore us.
1. Xbox One
2. A lot Extra achievement not unlocking
3. In game missions show I have every optional and bonus objective completed. I have played through each mission more than twice on different difficulties to get the achievement to progress and it won't increase after 85%. In my service record on waypoint, it shows I have 64/65 sub-objectives, but from what I have seen, 64 is the number needed for the achievement to unlock.

Please feel free to message me if there is anything I can do on my end to get this resolved.

Thanks!
Gamertag: Kamikazy117
Popping in again to report "A Lot Extra" still has not unlocked. It should be straightforward enough for you to modify the requirements such that the achievement unlocks for anyone who has 64/65 objectives completed on Waypoint in addition to whatever requirements were already present. I hope you go back and fix this mess of a game. Reiterating what I have said in the past, broken achievements are just the tip of the iceberg for this game. It was a huge disappointment back in 2017 and continues to be one.
1. ¿En qué plataforma estás jugando? Xbox One o Win10? (o ambos) Xbox One
2. ¿Qué logros no están desbloqueando pero siendo ser? La mano que alimenta
3. ¿Alguna información adicional que pueda proporcionar? ¿Tengo que hacer algo específico? Ya maté una unidad, ya maté al jugador y nada
¿Cómo puedo hacer frente a un desarrollador para obtener el logro?
¿Has cumplido completamente los criterios para este logro (s)? sí
¿Ha intentado más de una vez para que opere? Ya lo intenté en todos los modos de juego, incluso invité a un amigo que ya te dio el logro hace 20 días y nada.
¿Cuándo surgió este problema? Tan pronto como reanudé Halo Wars 2, no sé si tengo tiempo para este error tan pronto como empiezo a jugar esta semana. Por favor ayuda :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. ...
  6. 35