Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[Locked] Achievement Problems? Details please!

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 35
1. Which platform are you playing on?
Xbox One
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?
Collecting a Dream and The Full Story should be done but haven't been unlocked, also A lot Extra and Palmer's Pure Gold are showing incorrect achievement progress.
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?
I have definitely met the criteria for the 2 I mentioned above. The game shows I have all skulls but in the mission selection menu, some missions say I'm missing their skull. As for the campaign logs, all are unlocked and show on the menu screen as such, but still nothing. I'm currently replaying the missions I don't have all the objectives done on to get them and also get a gold medal, so I'll report back once I'm done if they've unlocked. The issue started Sunday I think when I beat the Under The Dark mission but didn't get the achievement, and I've been having issues since then. I just replayed it to get gold and I got the achievement for it along with the one I was missing for completing the campaign. Hope this gets resolved soon for everyone!
I just completed the campaign on Legendary...no achievement. I've also done all the bonus objectives. I've collected all the skulls. Not one single achievement...I think the dlc screwed up the achievements. Here are my glitched achievements so far:
A lot Extra
Collecting a Dream
The Hard Fight
Surviving the Long War

My service record even shows I've completed everything. What I found weird was that my completion says 99%.

I'm on Xbox One.
On the Xbox 1S,m y brother played every mission in the Halo Wars 2 campaign a good 4 times each trying to get all optional AND bonus objectives, and on every mission, all of the objectives read "1 out of 1", "2 out of 2", etc, yet he can't get the "A Lot Extra" achievement. It's been at "97% complete" for a month now. In addition, he can't get the "win 3 games as Johnson" achievement. It says "66% complete" despite winning 4 or 5 games of blitz. Do the three games have to be 1 blitz, 1 strongholds, and 1 deathmatch? Any help on of these two is much appreciated.

Edit:
For "Our big green style" (the "win 3 matches as Sgt. Johnson" achievement), it did have to be 3 DIFFERENT KINDS of matches. If anyone else had this problem, just do a match of deathmatch, blitz, and strongholds. This may also apply to Commander Jerome. Still need help on "A lot extra" though.
Do we get a reply to these posts or are they just for information gathering?
IRB wrote:
Do we get a reply to these posts or are they just for information gathering?
They just want us all to think they are doing something about this by posting our problems. In reality they are doing f*** all. I refuse to buy Halo Wars 2 season pass or Awakening The Nightmare until these issues are solved.
xbox one
completing the campaign on normal and the 12 missions of the game
and i do think i should get the achievement where you call all the launch units(unsc)
1.XBOX ONE
2.The hard fight and Surviving the long war
3.I just completed the campaign on solo legendary today July 7th. I began approximately a week ago and if looking at my service record for the game it should say that it was completed.

Thanks in advance Ske7ch, really appreciate your work. I'm really not in the mood to replay the campaign all over again on legendary.
Xbox one
Collecting a dream achievement.
I have all the skulls but progress tracker is stuck at 93%. Also i have the lone wolf achievement unlocked for further proof.
Console is Xbox One S.

Achievement is the Full Story

My profile shows all 24 campaign logs collected, but. I achievement is popping. The issue was today, July 8. I unlocked several other achievements the same day just an hour or so earlier in Halo Wars 2 with no issues.
Hello,

Two achievements of mine never unlocked:

Short Term Commitment - I absolutely made sure I met the requirements by even doing 9, 10 or even more days in a row for completing daily challenges
Long Term Commitment - I absolutely made sure I met the requirements by completing 5 or 6 weeks of the weekly challenges

I have tried every possible troubleshooting idea such as re-adding my gamertag, resetting the xbox, restarting the xbox, etc. and nothing has worked. I should have gotten both of these achievements about 2 months ago now. Any help would be appreciated or if I can have them manually unlocked for me.

Thank you
1. Xbox one
2. Surviving the long war, The hard fight
3. I meet the requirements for both achievements and tried to play the campaign aging to unlock it.
It happened two weeks ago before the newst update.
not unlocking achievement for all skulls and gold missions and Phoenix data
Xbox One. Legendary and Heroic achievements never unlocked. Service record shows all solo missions completed on Legendary but no achievement. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/service-record/players/orange1155. Played campaign multiple times on legendary and it still wont unlock! Deleted my save from console and cloud but looks like the game pulls mission data from your servers so It still shows legendary completion on each mission and I don't want to play the whole campaign on legendary again and not be rewarded my achievement... FIX THIS PLEASE
The full story achievement isnt unlocking after collecting all the campaign logs numerous times.When i go to phoenix logs it also says i have 4294967179 unread logs xbox one
Update: I completed my Legendary playthrough a couple weeks ago, but the achievements for the Heroic and Legendary playthroughs didn't unlock. I'm still missing the achievements for the bonus objectives and skulls.

I have 2 questions: First, how do I delete my cloud save? I know how to delete the local save, but I don't know how to delete the one on the cloud. Second, someone mentioned that once you delete the cloud save, you have to do everything again. Does this mean that I will have to play all the way through on Legendary again? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
1. Xbox one
2. Surviving the long war, The hard fight
3. Replayed the entire campaign again on Legendary, always making sure to never press 'Exit to Menu'. No achievements still.
Would be nice to have this fixed, since the game has been out for almost 5 months..
I play games and aim for the achievements. You can see by my Gamer score on the GT: RagedAppleMAN. I enjoy completing the game, and halo wars is no different. I just want this game to start unlocking and I have made a decision that I won't be purchasing Awakening the Nightmare until I can unlock the current achievements. I was hoping the last update would've patched the achievement issues, but rather they introduced new leaders and more achievements that aren't unlocking.
Hey there I've beaten the Campaign fully and 9 of my achievements aren't popping they are the following.
- This war is over
- Stirring the pot
- All travel suspended
- Behind enemy lines
- The setup
- And the knockout punch
- Fifth floor: Tools, Guns, Super Weapons
- Sentinel size matters
- Last stop, this town

I'm going to try deleting the application and reinstalling it too see if the will make them pop.
Oh and I'm on Xbox One
1) Xbox ONE
2) [Trois-huit 20G] [tout est dans la tête 30G] [l'or pur de palmer 30G]
3) Bonjour, je suis belge et parle français. Je traduis ce texte via Google. Merci de votre compréhension.

I did the halo wars 2 campaign several times to unlock the successes my unfortunately 3 success remains blocked. I have done all the missions again and again my the last 3 success remains blocked. It remains to me that it is 3 last success to finish the game at 100%

GT : MajorDaan48
Umbringen wrote:
Update: I completed my Legendary playthrough a couple weeks ago, but the achievements for the Heroic and Legendary playthroughs didn't unlock. I'm still missing the achievements for the bonus objectives and skulls.

I have 2 questions: First, how do I delete my cloud save? I know how to delete the local save, but I don't know how to delete the one on the cloud. Second, someone mentioned that once you delete the cloud save, you have to do everything again. Does this mean that I will have to play all the way through on Legendary again? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
your cloud save is in the same location as your local. It will state delete from cloud and Xbox one. Also, if you delete the saves, when you log back in it will pull your progress from waypoint, therefore you will not have to do everything over again, BUT, this makes the skulls and campaign log achievments unobtainable if you have already collected them. You can only re-earn bonus objectives, sort of, and campaign missions, sort of. It will be marked as complete but the achievement progress will be updated as you play.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 35