Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[Locked] Achievement Problems? Details please!

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 35
Same here... completed campaign in lengenary and uninstall and install the game. Still no achievement :(
On top of the achievements not unlocking, I had to migrate regions to renew my Xbox gold account since I'm living in a new country and I noticed that all my in game skulls tracking has reverted to 0 complete. Still have them all and achievement tracker still stuck at 66%. Still 15/15 on waypoint.

Looks like region migration may cause further glitches.
Umbringen wrote:
Update: I completed my Legendary playthrough a couple weeks ago, but the achievements for the Heroic and Legendary playthroughs didn't unlock. I'm still missing the achievements for the bonus objectives and skulls.

I have 2 questions: First, how do I delete my cloud save? I know how to delete the local save, but I don't know how to delete the one on the cloud. Second, someone mentioned that once you delete the cloud save, you have to do everything again. Does this mean that I will have to play all the way through on Legendary again? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
your cloud save is in the same location as your local. It will state delete from cloud and Xbox one. Also, if you delete the saves, when you log back in it will pull your progress from waypoint, therefore you will not have to do everything over again, BUT, this makes the skulls and campaign log achievments unobtainable if you have already collected them. You can only re-earn bonus objectives, sort of, and campaign missions, sort of. It will be marked as complete but the achievement progress will be updated as you play.
So deleting saves if any skull or campaign achievement should be complete will make it impossible to unlock the achievements?
1. Xbox One and Windows 10

2. The one that I have noticed is 'Collecting a dream'.

3. Pre-ordered this game, it's the Ultimate Edition digital download version. As with many others on this thread, I have all of the skulls unlocked in game progress and am able to use them but the achievement is stuck at 73%. So far the other achievements I have gone for have all unlocked, will update if I find more not working.

Thank you for looking for a solution.
ditto072b wrote:
Umbringen wrote:
Update: I completed my Legendary playthrough a couple weeks ago, but the achievements for the Heroic and Legendary playthroughs didn't unlock. I'm still missing the achievements for the bonus objectives and skulls.

I have 2 questions: First, how do I delete my cloud save? I know how to delete the local save, but I don't know how to delete the one on the cloud. Second, someone mentioned that once you delete the cloud save, you have to do everything again. Does this mean that I will have to play all the way through on Legendary again? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
your cloud save is in the same location as your local. It will state delete from cloud and Xbox one. Also, if you delete the saves, when you log back in it will pull your progress from waypoint, therefore you will not have to do everything over again, BUT, this makes the skulls and campaign log achievments unobtainable if you have already collected them. You can only re-earn bonus objectives, sort of, and campaign missions, sort of. It will be marked as complete but the achievement progress will be updated as you play.
So deleting saves if any skull or campaign achievement should be complete will make it impossible to unlock the achievements?
no, if you delete the save it only does not work or the skulls and logs. All others at this point I believe can be unlocked. Basically, from my experience, the problem is caused if you shut your Xbox off am don't close out of the game the server connection is broken between game and achievement completion. The problem with skulls and logs is that you can only earn those once in the game. After that, even if you pick it up, the game does not recognize that you did. Therefore your achievement process does not increase. I did delete my game saves though and earned the bonus objective achievement
ditto072b wrote:
On top of the achievements not unlocking, I had to migrate regions to renew my Xbox gold account since I'm living in a new country and I noticed that all my in game skulls tracking has reverted to 0 complete. Still have them all and achievement tracker still stuck at 66%. Still 15/15 on waypoint.

Looks like region migration may cause further glitches.
not sure if this is due to region migration or not. I deleted my saves, both local and cloud, and now all my campaign mission read 0/1 or 0/2 skulls unlocked even though I have them all and can use them.
Ftdestroys wrote:
Same here... completed campaign in lengenary and uninstall and install the game. Still no achievement :(
you have to replay some of the missions. One or more have not counted for you, make sure you close out of the game before you shut your Xbox off and when you get back on, ensure your game runs the entire start up. DO NOT JUST CLOSE OUT AND LEAVE THE GAME GOING. THIS I BEIEVE IS THE ROOT CAUSE
I'm on the Xbox one and having difficulties for 2 achievements that are suppose to unlock. 1) beating the campaign on heroic (The Hard Fight) 2)beating the campaign on legendary (Surviving The Long War) I've beaten the campaign on legendary twice with skulls on and skulls off. Still won't unlock the achievements. I don't know if it's the software glitch or the game not recognizing that I beat it on legendary, but the achievements will not unlock. I've even watched all the cut scenes without skipping them to see if that was the issue and it's not. So far those are the only 2 achievements that are not unlocking especially when I've met the requirements to have the achievements unlocked.
Hi
1 Ive only played on Xbox One
2 Can unlock achievements for finishing the campaign on heroic and legendary
3 I started working through legenday a while ago but was hit by the loss of save data bug, after the fix came out (thank you for this btw) I continued to play through on legendary from level 4 I think up to the end making sur to hit continue and load up the next level before exiting. After i didnt get the achievement after the last level i have redone the first 4 missions to check if they were bugged as i did them before the fix, sadly still no achievement. My achievements trackers for both havent moved from 0% at all. My record on waypoint shows ive done legendary on every level solo.

thank you
1. Which platform are you playing on?-------- Xbox One
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be?----- The Halo, Land Stand, and finishing the campaign on heroic
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?-----i have beaten these missions multiple times and beat the campaign on heroic i havent got my achievements yet HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be? Beat the game on heroic, legendary
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?thank you!
Ive beat the game 3 times on legendary and the achievements arent unlocking. Im going to uninstall this game and I wish 343 good luck in its future endeavors . RIP Halo
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be? Beat the game on heroic, legendary
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise?thank you!
Ive beat the game 3 times on legendary and the achievements arent unlocking. Im going to uninstall this game and I wish 343 good luck in its future endeavors . RIP Halo
Exactly the way I feel! Still no word on these achievement issues being solved. They need to stop releasing further DLC and fix this broken mess.
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? Xbox One
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be? Surviving the Long War
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise? Played the Campaign through on Legendary, not going back to the menu between missions, and no achievement popped. Waypoint shows i have completed the missions o Legendary. Thanks for your time ^_^
1. I am playing on both Xbox One and Windows 10
2. Palmer's Pure Gold
3. I have met the criteria for earning this in the past week playing a mixture of PC and Xbox, in achievements it says 72% complete but when I browse through the missions in game it shows gold for highest medal in all missions.

*Update 21 July 2017
1. Both
2. Palmer's Pure Gold and A lot extra
3. as of today i met the requirements for "A lot extra" playing on Windows 10 but the achievement still shows only 92% complete, i have double and triple checked that I have completed every single campaign bonus and optional objective. "Palmer's Pure Gold" still shows 72%
A little more commentary from 343 on this post would be nice. This seems like a similar issue to what MCC had with achievements. Surely there has to be a way to sync Waypoint progress with Xbox Live to trigger all these stuck achievements.
1. Which platform are you playing on? Xbox One or Win10? (or both) - Xbox
2. Which Achievement(s) are not unlocking for you but should be? - Collecting a Dream
3. Any additional info you can provide - have you fully met the criteria for this achievement(s)? Have you tried more than once to get it to work? When did this issue arise? - I have fully met the criteria. I have the skulls for all missions but only obtained pestilence from Lights Out as of today. This is when I noticed the issue. All skulls appear on both the skull selection screen and on the global service record tab. But when scanning through the mission select menu the only skull that displays as unlocked is the one from Lights Out.

*Side note* There is a weird glitch in the campaign menu, under Phoenix logs I have "UNREAD [429467189]"

Hope this helps.
achievements for completing all gold , all skulls and all phoenix data not unlocking also co op not unlocking. i have try to remove gamesave but when i reconnect to the game its all back. ps my friend is getting all achievement but i dont we are in co op . PLEASE RESET MY GAMESAVE OR STATS TO 0 SO I CAN RESTRAT FRESH !!!!!!!!!!
1) Xbox One
2) Collecting a dream, A lot extra, Palmers Pure Gold, The hard fight, and Surviving the long war
3) I have played the campaign twice on legendary, and the game says I have all of the skulls, gold medals and Bonus objectives. No achievements unlocked for getting any of those.
just finished Surviving the Long War.. oh wait, I am also stuck as people above! Missions done, no problem on Heroic
XONE Digital Deluxe rip-off
The war is over, all travel is suspended, behind enemy lines, the setup.... , and the knockout punch,. All of these achievements didn't unlock. Just bought it and beat it. Thinking about returning it. Playing on xbox one. Happened a few days ago
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 35