Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[Locked] Achievements Not Unlocking?

OP JimFrigginLahey

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hey all its day four now and I've been playing the campaign and multiplayer. I know for a fact I've completed a few, like the tutorials and unlocking a skull, etc.... Yet they're not popping up. I thought maybe I'd wait a day or two and then they'd unlock; it can be weird like that sometimes. It's been several days now and the only other thing I can think of is maybe they won't unlock because it's "prelaunch". I realize this is totally possible but in the event it's not. Hey. The achievements aren't unlocking. Hahaha. I tried looking for someone else having the same issue and I can't seem to find anyone so let me know if you're having the same issues and if you know how the fix them. Thanks guys
Hey all its day four now and I've been playing the campaign and multiplayer. I know for a fact I've completed a few, like the tutorials and unlocking a skull, etc.... Yet they're not popping up. I thought maybe I'd wait a day or two and then they'd unlock; it can be weird like that sometimes. It's been several days now and the only other thing I can think of is maybe they won't unlock because it's "prelaunch". I realize this is totally possible but in the event it's not. Hey. The achievements aren't unlocking. Hahaha. I tried looking for someone else having the same issue and I can't seem to find anyone so let me know if you're having the same issues and if you know how the fix them. Thanks guys
I have the same Problem (xbox one) no unlock and no gamerscore
Same. Had to redo several missions (well, loaded the end) to get them to pop, it doesn't recognize that I have all skulls and is missing a bunch of my objectives.
Werd5 wrote:
Same. Had to redo several missions (well, loaded the end) to get them to pop, it doesn't recognize that I have all skulls and is missing a bunch of my objectives.
I also just see a 0 when I compare my played time with friends while they have 3 hours etc
Werd5 wrote:
I'm not into redoing missions just yet. Lol. Doing my first run through on legendary and I'm not that good so I'm just happy to complete them. However they better give me my achievements either way....
Same here mine arnt unlocking
Same here. Playing on PC. None of the achievements have unlocked. Any fix?
Same here done entire campaign almost on solo Legendary.. Without getting a single achievement then tried a mission on co op and it awarded me just one?!?

Hope we there's a patch soon!!!
Same problem. What's the fix? I got the game hard copy. My roommate got it download. We played coop together. I'm a higher level becaus I've played more. I have 0 achievements. He as lots
Well I haven't found a fix yet but I did a hard reset on my Xbox One and tried a mission and it popped. I was hoping the rest would have as well sadly they didn't. Replaying missions is looking like a must as of right now and it doesn't make me happy. Hahaha. Hopefully they can get them to unlock retroactively through a patch.... Hopefully.
seems a common problem and 343 is just ignoring us.
Nope. They're certainly not ignoring us. I let Jeff (GrimBrotherOne) know last night and he informed me that they were not aware of the issues just yet but they're tracking them now and will keep us up to date. As annoying of a fix it is... Try a hard reset. Unplug your Xbox from it's power source and hope for the best upon reset. You'll have to redo stuff, like tutorials and whatnot but it's the only thing I've found that works....
Sorry you're having issues with achievements. The team is aware. I'll update our 'known issues' to include achievements not activating. I'll circle back if I can get any details on a fix or a workaround.
ske7ch wrote:
Sorry you're having issues with achievements. The team is aware. I'll update our 'known issues' to include achievements not activating. I'll circle back if I can get any details on a fix or a workaround.
Thanks mate we really appreciate the communication. We know you're working hard to cover all your bases and I think it's really cool of you to stop by and ease our minds. Keep up the great work guys.
Hi guys, reinstalling seemed to have fixed the problem for me (on PC). But in addition i also followed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcpBzi-XLvY and altho it was set to automatic i re applied it. Hope this helps some people get this fixed.
Hey all, just another update. My achievements are unlocking fine now, however since I did most of the campaign before I did that hard reset I wasn't getting the achievements for beating the missions. Once I got achievements working properly, I was hoping that by completing the campaign on legendary, it would realize, oh hey, he's done all these other missions too and give me the one for beating campaign on legendary along with the rest I should've unlocked. Well, that didn't happen. So I've got the achievements for the last four missions and that's it as far as campaign achievements are concerned. Which doesn't make me too happy. But whew. Legendary is a pain and I'm not looking forward to redoing those 8 missions.
I have been playing since Friday, and also haven't had an achievement unlock and I know I have completed quite a few of them.
Vanhhh wrote:
I have been playing since Friday, and also haven't had an achievement unlock and I know I have completed quite a few of them.
Pull the plug mate. You'll have to redo them to get them to pop. That's the only fix we know so far.
ske7ch wrote:
Just beat campaign, got an achievement for beating the mission and nothing for beating the campaign. Still an issue.
I've been getting the achievements fine going through the campaign. But I recently finished the campaign on legendary and after beating the final mission, I haven't received the achievements for beating it on legendary and heroic. Also, on my service record it says I finished the campaign on easy... any thoughts?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3