[Locked] Achievements Not Unlocking?

OP JimFrigginLahey

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
TheReaICJ wrote:
I've been getting the achievements fine going through the campaign. But I recently finished the campaign on legendary and after beating the final mission, I haven't received the achievements for beating it on legendary and heroic. Also, on my service record it says I finished the campaign on easy... any thoughts?
I'm having a similar problem. Except my service record actually says I've beat it on a legendary.
My previous issues were due to Microsoft telemetry services being turned off. However, now I can't seem to unlock the skull achievement because of this mistake. All the skulls are unlocked to me but the achievement seems stuck at 80%. Waiting on that patch 343...
Most of my campaign achievements have not unlocked on PC windows 10.
I got the same problem with the all skulls achievement not unlocking. For me it´s stuck at 80%. I unlocked all skulls in game.
When i play on the PC, i get no achievements, but when i play on xbox one i get a achievement for a chapter in the campagne.
343 pls fix this problem!
I've collected all skulls but in my achievement progress it say I've only got 93%completed and I can use all skulls what is wrong
TheReaICJ wrote:
I've been getting the achievements fine going through the campaign. But I recently finished the campaign on legendary and after beating the final mission, I haven't received the achievements for beating it on legendary and heroic. Also, on my service record it says I finished the campaign on easy... any thoughts?
Same here, I got all achievements just fine (well, short- & long-term commitment aside, but that seems to be working fine now), except for completing campaign on heroic & legendary (which I did, as my service record here shows). Since all my mission saves are pre-Kinsano, I can't load them without the game crashing, so I'm now waiting for the next patch that's supposed to fix that. Hopefully I'll be able to resume my missions mid-way and get both achievements...
I see this has been a problem for about 3 months now and we still don't have a solution. I completed the campaign on normal difficulty. I got most of the achievements for the missions, but then after foundry I didn't get anything. I don't understand why they can't fix this issue. I don't want to have to redo the campaign just to get the achievements I already earned. That takes to much time especially since I don't know if it'll work even if I do redo it. Come on 343 fix this and give everyone the achievements they earned.
My campaign achievements were unlocking fine, but then I completed Under the Dark, and that one didn't pop. Will replaying the level give it to me?
I see this has been a problem for about 3 months now and we still don't have a solution. I completed the campaign on normal difficulty. I got most of the achievements for the missions, but then after foundry I didn't get anything. I don't understand why they can't fix this issue. I don't want to have to redo the campaign just to get the achievements I already earned. That takes to much time especially since I don't know if it'll work even if I do redo it. Come on 343 fix this and give everyone the achievements they earned.
Vlexis wrote:
My campaign achievements were unlocking fine, but then I completed Under the Dark, and that one didn't pop. Will replaying the level give it to me?
Two things which people are reporting may help:

1. Do not exit to menu from the mission score/summary screen. Load the next level then save and quit.
  2. HW2/XBL server dcs are also hurting this. Try replaying the mission when definitely connected (some people are reporting wired connections having better reliability).
I show all 12 gold but not getting the achievement.did the hard reset.nothing works.afraid if I delete & re-download I will lose the gold I achieved.
halo waypoint has not tracked the medals I have won.it shows only silver for mission 12.
right now I am very unhappy with halo wars 2 and don't want to spend any more time on it as it seems like time wasted if tracking is not working on the console or on the waypoint.
I completed the entire Campaign on Legendary solo and did not unlock the Heroic or Legendary campaign achievements. Waypoint shows this. Any hope for a fix? I already had to delete my entire save and replay the campaign just to get the Skull and Objectives achievements, I'm not exactly thrilled with the prospect of having to do that again to get this one. Can we get a response or fix for the buggy achievements?

Edit: Apparently exiting instead of continuing to the next mission immediately can glitch these, can we get a fix instead of a workaround so I don't have to replay the entire campaign on legendary again?
Can confirm this is still an issue. Didn't get certain mission completion, no campaign completion achievements either.
Oddly enough, I have the same issue with halo 5.
Try removing your account from the xbox then putting it back on.
Alright, I got them. What others have reiterated is true. When playing the campaign and you finish a mission, NEVER hit "Exit to Menu." Ever. If you want to quit, hit "Continue" and start the next mission, let it auto-save then Resign. I had to replay the campaign from the beginning on Legendary to get it to unlock, before it eventually did after mission 8. This game has been out for 2 1/2 months, and the "Exit to Menu" bug has been a problem for that entire duration. While I've got all the campaign achievements out of the way, do you think maybe you can work on fixing this for others? Maybe have the game check save files for Skulls/Objectives/Gold Medals/Difficulty when it loads the save file? Something? I like the game a lot but please fix this.
Xavier0080 wrote:
Alright, I got them. What others have reiterated is true. When playing the campaign and you finish a mission, NEVER hit "Exit to Menu." Ever. If you want to quit, hit "Continue" and start the next mission, let it auto-save then Resign. I had to replay the campaign from the beginning on Legendary to get it to unlock, before it eventually did after mission 8. This game has been out for 2 1/2 months, and the "Exit to Menu" bug has been a problem for that entire duration. While I've got all the campaign achievements out of the way, do you think maybe you can work on fixing this for others? Maybe have the game check save files for Skulls/Objectives/Gold Medals/Difficulty when it loads the save file? Something? I like the game a lot but please fix this.
Thanks for the confirmation!
Xavier0080 wrote:
I played foundry again and did what you said I pressed A for continue still no achievement. I even got the gold medal this time. I've never had a game that was so bad about giving achievements. So I don't know what to do at this point. I really don't want to have to play this level again because now it's feeling like a job that i have to do with no reward at the end.
Xavier0080 wrote:
I played foundry again and did what you said I pressed A for continue still no achievement. I even got the gold medal this time. I've never had a game that was so bad about giving achievements. So I don't know what to do at this point. I really don't want to have to play this level again because now it's feeling like a job that i have to do with no reward at the end.
The level achievements work a bit differently. I had some trouble on Hold the Line (IIRC). I had to complete it three times to get that level achievement to unlock. I would play through the level and make a manual save near the end, then if it doesn't unlock just load the save and try again. I think I had to do one mission like three times like that for it to pop.
I'm missing the last few missions and campaign completion achievements... should have unlocked them more than a week ago and it still wont show.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3