[Locked] Achievements Not Unlocking?

OP JimFrigginLahey

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Figure09tv wrote:
I'm missing the last few missions and campaign completion achievements... should have unlocked them more than a week ago and it still wont show.
If the achievements aren't unlocking, and still say 0% Locked, its doubtful they will unlock, barring a game update from 343. For individual mission achievements, replay the mission (I'd recommend a save near the end if it glitches again), and stay on the mission complete screen for about a minute. For the campaign achievements, see my post above about what I had to do to get the Legendary/Heroic campaign achievements. I'd assume if the standard completion achievement glitched on you, you can solve it the same way.
Still no fix for this? Have been through the campaign twice now on legendary and still nothing. Game has also been reinstalled when the last update was released.
Same issues here still. I've just replayed the campaign for the 3rd time trying to unlock: A Lot Extra, Palmer's Pure Gold, and Collecting a Dream. I'm stuck at 91%, 90%, and 86% respectively and they won't move anymore past that even though I have all challenges, all gold medals, and all skulls unlocked. I've tried the hard restarts and uninstalling my account, doesn't seem to work. I really don't want to replay the campaign for 4th time and only hoping these unlock that time... Any word on a fix yet?

UPDATE: I was able to get the "A lot extra", "Palmer's Pure Gold", and "Collecting a dream" achievements today during my 4th playthrough attempt of the campaign. I am unsure if it was one thing specifically or all of them combined, but I: Deleted my save game file from both the local and cloud locations, reinstalled the game, and hard restarted my Xbox after progress past each mission (complete the mission, hit A to continue, resign from the next mission, quit game, then hard restart). When playing the mission, I never restarted for any reason. If I missed something, I completed the mission and went back later.
They all managed to unlock doing the above while playing on easy. Hopefully a similar method will work for you guys!
i hope will be a fix for achivement not unlocking soon

im in the same situation all skulls no achivement
bonus objective and gold medal not going up
now i'm doing campaign on leggendary but i think achivement will not unlock too
ske7ch wrote:
Sorry you're having issues with achievements. The team is aware. I'll update our 'known issues' to include achievements not activating. I'll circle back if I can get any details on a fix or a workaround.
So that was posted clear back on 2/21/17. And yet the had been no response from 343 wether or not they are actively fixing it. Come on 343. I'm still giving you a chance but Bungie never had these problems. What are you doing that's so different? I've tried several times to unlock the same achievement, Duellist, which shouldn't be that difficult. You win a blitz match and boom, should be unlocked. But still got nothing. It's aggravating because I like to complete achievements. It gives me a goal to keep playing. I guess you just want me to stop playing your games and move on to others.
guys I just made a new sticky thread to try and collect specific, current details re: Achievement issues. I know the team is aware of one or two specific issues but browsing the forums I'm seeing all sorts of inconsistent reports. If you're currently facing achievement problems can you please pop into that thread and provide some additional info for the team? We definitely want to get this sorted and resolved.

thanks!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3