Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[Locked] ALL DATA RESETTED??!! WHAT HAPPENED???

OP TYRELL zx

All my Game data, like hours played, unlocked Phoenix Logs and everything else has been resetted!!!

WHATS GOING ON?

Has anyone else this issue?????
My entire campaign progress is also gone...

O M G ....
When I start matchmaking.. it tells me that I am LvL 1..

Most recent bug found which I am now adding to the list here..

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?!?!?!?!
Alot of people have had this although I still kept my rank all other data including logs,skulls,time played, campaign ect have gone. Don't worry because waypoint still recognises your progress so hopefully 343 will sort it asap
TYRELL zx wrote:
When I start matchmaking.. it tells me that I am LvL 1..

Most recent bug found which I am now adding to the list here..

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?!?!?!?!
If you want to add new points to your OP, edit it, not add in new posts. Could get the thread locked.

For data reset, when I last played I did not notice anything out of the ordinary.
Alot of people have had this although I still kept my rank all other data including logs,skulls,time played, campaign ect have gone. Don't worry because waypoint still recognises your progress so hopefully 343 will sort it asap
Yeah hopefully! This is so annoying right now!
All my data has been reset apart from rank.
All the campaign missions are locked and I've completed it on legendary - waypoint service record recognises this but in game it doesn't. (also the achievement didn't unlock when I got it, not sure if that is related)
IZAAKH wrote:
All my data has been reset apart from rank.
All the campaign missions are locked and I've completed it on legendary - waypoint service record recognises this but in game it doesn't. (also the achievement didn't unlock when I got it, not sure if that is related)
Same happened.. all skulls logs missions everything is just gone. This is also true for the Career overview like favourite leader & and hours played etc.. =///
Are you playing across Win10 & Xbox One (i.e. "Xbox Play Anywhere")?
Yes I do.. But I didnt do that in the past 2 weeks..

All worked fine, but since the new achievements have been available to be unlocked, since then I ve lost all the game relevant data =///.. I think it has to be connected with that ...
Same thing happened to me. I play on both Xbox and Windows 10. When I first upgraded I did so on my PC to play a couple games with Johnson. When I then upgraded my Xbox and logged in I noticed that the campaign stats, skulls, logs, and global stats were reset.

These threads also contain more examples:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/i-was-troubled-with-save-data/6cf0248d-bcd6-4561-b0a5-cb6b83890399/posts?page=1

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/campaign-progress-gone/03ee4038-ccf7-4136-9fbc-423bdb7c8c59/posts?page=1#post11
ske7ch wrote:
Im the one who responded to your comment on my reddit thread already but just incase: I have never used cross platform, im only on xb1 and im still getting the bug. So it isnt just effecting cross platform people.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey sk7ch,

will we get a fix for this? It is so frustrating having lost all your progress =///

***Would be cool if someone would give us updates on that matter.
Same happened to me. All campaign levels reset and locked, all logs and skulls / objectives gone. Seems to have happened right when they added the Sargent Johnson DLC, maybe that could be part of it. Really hope they fix this, I don't want to have to redo all my progress for everything :(
There is now an official support thread in the support section. If you could answer a few questions asked by Ske7ch then I'm sure the guys at 343 will be able to narrow down this bug and squish good it and proper. Hope this helps.
There is now an official support thread in the support section. If you could answer a few questions asked by Ske7ch then I'm sure the guys at 343 will be able to narrow down this bug and squish good it and proper. Hope this helps.
Thank you for that!