Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[Locked] Always Getting Kicked Off...

OP evil vampiress

I always get kicked out of games and get a following message from the Halo Wars server that either I fell "Out of Sync" or "Lost connection to the Halo Wars Online Services" and it's ridiculous! I lose all the XP and whatever else I just earned and I can't do anything about it of course... and we all know how long these games go on sometimes... Please fix this crap already?? it's been very bad since day one. A friend and I can barely even play together when we do, because we are both getting disconnected and automatically reconnected to the online service the whole time.
Same here bump
I always get kicked out of games and get a following message from the Halo Wars server that either I fell "Out of Sync" or "Lost connection to the Halo Wars Online Services" and it's ridiculous! I lose all the XP and whatever else I just earned and I can't do anything about it of course... and we all know how long these games go on sometimes... Please fix this crap already?? it's been very bad since day one. A friend and I can barely even play together when we do, because we are both getting disconnected and automatically reconnected to the online service the whole time.
Same here. I was gonna sell my game bit 343 replyed to me saying there will be some patches coming up soon and hopefuly i will stick around and see me soon they said so just based on that i will wait for the next patch, if its not fixed then i will sell my game. Im onyx in 1v1 and 3v3 and i was onyx in 2v2 but i get kicked out everytime, now im dimomd 5 in 2v2 and was onyx but i never lost a game i just was always disconnected. I could get champion easy in 1 week but its impossable due to the bad servers.
My friend and I have had this issue, a friend fixed it by reinstalling his game.
I fixed it by just deleting my save game data which worked just fine for me. (This messed up baker481's game, try on your own risk)
Yes! Same here! I play with two friends. Whenever it's just me and one friend, I only d/c about 10% of the time. However, when we all play and match up to a 3v3 I d/c 100% of the time. Just about done with Halo Wars 2. Can't hold a game with 3v3 = can't play a game with friends. 343, Please come fix this ridiculousness. I play many other online games and don't d/c there, but with Halo wars, it's a frequent let down due to never actually finishing a game. It's not my xbox, it's not my internet, it's your game. I've been waiting and waiting with all the new patches even since launch, and this is still an issue.
I look forward to seeing a solution for all of our problems.
We have 4 xboxs in our house.

I have noticed when I am playing halo Wars 2 and one of the other xboxs simply boots up and logs in, it kicks me from my game. Not sure if this is my router and cannot handle a second (or third or fourth) Xbox or if it is the Halo Wars servers that have the timeout set to low it kicks people to quickly.
Please don't revive old topics thanks