Skip to main content
Is anyone else having alot of issues with the pc version? Im having troubles selecting things in the main menu. Then when I start a game im having weird visual issues.
Yes, it is difficult to control units and the game is very laggy. Most matches, players leave or are disconnected. I started having issues where I was stuck on the load screen and had to alt f4 out. I've been stuck at the "warm up" part of Blitz matches and unable to move my camera or control my units. I have leveled up to rank 5 at least 6 times now and each time I have received a non existent card pack. If a player(s) leave or are disconnected, it is near impossible to win, as you don't get their units, resources or an increased energy rate. There is also no way to quit or surrender the match, at least esc does not bring up a menu. My game is set to be in full screen mode. Every time I launch it, it is in windowed mode but the cursor needs to float an inch below whatever I am attempting to click on. The only way to fix this, is to set it to windowed mode and then back to full screen mode. There is no Apply Settings button so you have to back out to save the selection each time.
im not sure how to explain it but im having like black lines that come off the units that extended all way into the sky and i covers up most of the screen. For me the game isnt even playable because i can barely see anything.
im not sure how to explain it but im having like black lines that come off the units that extended all way into the sky and i covers up most of the screen. For me the game isnt even playable because i can barely see anything.
Sounds like a GPU problem with artifacts.

Got screenshots?
i can get pictures but im not sure how to upload them on here
This game is in an incredibly sad state on PC. For Microsoft toting "Play Anywhere" constantly with their IP's this is ridiculous.
wake me up when they fix this game on PC ;(zzzzzzzz
Lags and above all, the many crashing games.