Has anyone else had the issue where you play meeting the challenges requirements, but it doesn't count towards the challenge?

My current dailies are:

2 Games as Isabel
2 Games as Decimus
2 Games as Shipmaster

I played A game as Isabel, but it didn't count.
I had this happen a couple times when I was doing challenges for the two achievements related to them. I only played against AI because I don’t particularly enjoy Halo Wars PvP. Only thing to do was to play the AI again and either retire after 2 minutes or beat them if the challenge or achievement was for winning. Assuming you play PvP, I’d suggest doing that, at least for the instances which don’t count as a completed game.
tuhin94 wrote:
I had this happen a couple times when I was doing challenges for the two achievements related to them. I only played against AI because I don’t particularly enjoy Halo Wars PvP. Only thing to do was to play the AI again and either retire after 2 minutes or beat them if the challenge or achievement was for winning. Assuming you play PvP, I’d suggest doing that, at least for the instances which don’t count as a completed game.
Oh gosh no! Halo Wars 2 is a game about strategy; against actual people? I'm terrible! I stick to vs AI, I'd rather not mess up a game for people who actually can play this game well.