Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[Locked] Colony blisterback bug

OP ItsTechedPond

I was playing as colony in skirmish on highway and had set up some blisterbacks after I bought the combat repair ability. I then did all three aircraft upgrades while the blisterbacks were deployed. they got an increased health bar would not heal to the new bar. it would have the symbol for healing but would not heal. they were not at all damaged and i had to undeploy and redeploy them to heal. If they did not get fully healed in the air they would again have the healing symbol above them without actually healing. if they get damaged and heal up they will again get one bar short of fully healing and have that symbol. Also engineers will not heal this last bit either. I didnt know where to post this so i am starting a new thread and hoping a dev sees this
I was playing as colony in skirmish on highway and had set up some blisterbacks after I bought the combat repair ability. I then did all three aircraft upgrades while the blisterbacks were deployed. they got an increased health bar would not heal to the new bar. it would have the symbol for healing but would not heal. they were not at all damaged and i had to undeploy and redeploy them to heal. If they did not get fully healed in the air they would again have the healing symbol above them without actually healing. if they get damaged and heal up they will again get one bar short of fully healing and have that symbol. Also engineers will not heal this last bit either. I didnt know where to post this so i am starting a new thread and hoping a dev sees this
This is a little hard to follow.

Did they heal from combat repair after you undeployed them from lockdown to air mode the first time?

Would they heal after you redployed them without first healing them to full health while in air mode?

Did you try to make new blisterbacks or did this only affect the ones that were deployed when getting the air upgrades?
EiTeNeR wrote:
This is a little hard to follow.

Did they heal from combat repair after you undeployed them from lockdown to air mode the first time?

Would they heal after you redployed them without first healing them to full health while in air mode?

Did you try to make new blisterbacks or did this only affect the ones that were deployed when getting the air upgrades?
yes

no

I did not make any new blisterbacks
Hey there,

I'll look into this, that sounds weird and certainly not ideal if they are not healing.

There is some known issues involving the health bars not updating correctly (mainly with skitterers) that are just a UI issue and doesn't actually negatively impact their health, but if you can get them to heal then it sounds like something different. The UI Issue may just but what is happening with it not healing the entire bar.

Thanks for the heads up, i'll see what i can do.
Darkest Inferno see wrensi's comment. Apparently its just a UI issue and not actually lost health?
I know this is an old post but this is still an issue. Blisterbacks dont fully heal when in their ground mode, needing to be airborn to do so. Any engineers nearby will still try to heal them though stopping them from auto healing anything else